nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am not agree with you. In the second meeting with Bennet, Sophia remove her panties without flashing her pussy. Also Aiden pinch her nipple in previous task, but in way that this was only for hymself and Sophia, not for the others boys.
So it's natural that when he see how Sophia fulfilled the task, he want to try how far she will go. I think that it's to early for pussy flashing in front of everyone or some eggs. But photo of her panties or to remove them - why not? But in the teaser I don't see
a phone. My prediction is - Aiden requires Sophia to remove her panties and give it to him. And the bonus event is result of her actions - maybe after the class Sophia without intention will flash her pussy to someone else (Bennet, Principal or the janitor).
In the classroom Sophia had to give some visuals to her students. And I think there will be a progression. She flashed her butt but I think now she's going to expose it longer until Zach warns her.

Reactions: xxxorro

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Maybe Zack? After all, she had seen his penis, now a retaliatory move on her part. And Zach will think she's doing it for him, he doesn't know anything about Aiden!
Yes, why not? But still I don't want to accept that Sophia will adjust her stockings or lift her skirt in that position, because it is not necessary at all. There are many different ways to do that and don't look stupid. She flash her panties in more adequate ways in second (I think) task. She can tell the students to open a book in some page and read something, and walking across the room to go behind the desks, behind their backs and do whetever she wants. She is their teacher and except Aiden - she is in charge in the classroom! It will be to much to squat just for some adjustment, no matter stockings or skirt...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
She could lift her skirt in the back of the class, no need to squat behind the desk. Removing her panties, she can do the same as with Benett, sitting on her chair
I guess I'm repeating myself but it has to look "accidental", "unintentional". If she comes from the back of the class with her skirt up .... :unsure:

Reactions: roro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's imagine the moment when Sophia approaches the desk, goes behind the desk, pretends to drop something, and when she stands up, her skirt is lifted.
WTF, an accident :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xxxorro and Adolfo

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I am hoping that Aiden will want to recieve something for hymself, not for his classmates. I don't know how many of you have this experience - to know that some lady will not wearing panties. It's very....enjoyable!

Reactions: palmtrees89

Dec 29, 2021
If anyone gets anything, it's Sam :cool:. Aiden will soon be history :p. And there will be swinger time :love:.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes