hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Personally I don't agree with the idea of pictures. That is like giving direct blackmail material against herself. If I were to take a step too far then even if a case is filed against Aiden later, Aiden can use this as evidence that Sophia was the one seducing him and hence sending pictures. Plus when Aiden can see the butt in reality why ask her to take pictures and then send to him.

If it were a long distance task I could still Understand the use of pictures. Here however doesn't make much sense to me.
In my opinion, the idea of pictures only works after the Morello event. Sophia is not allowed to deliver anything to Aiden beforehand that would make the breakup by Morello impossible. Later, however, these pictures would make the extortion route more credible. If Sophia is really that stupid to send Aiden such pictures and then to believe it has no consequences. She can't be that stupid, can she?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
There is a pen in the desk, so there are two options - to adjust her stockings or remove her panties. The first option is...ridiculous, because it is not necessary to move the stockings down or lift the skirt up to show them to a people, who are sit down!
Еspecially when your skirt is so short. In that case it's more difficult to not show the stockings. day4 ev02-13.jpg day4 ev04-13.jpg day4 ev07-03.jpg day8 ev06-23.jpg day4 ev07-28b.jpg

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think the idea of taking off your panties in class and handing them over to Aiden is an idea that can also be implemented in the school class. What a hot scene for the audience (i.e. for the players) should in reality be quite a horror for the woman. The fear of being caught and going to the school talk should lie like a stone in Sophia's stomach. If she then continues class without panties, and if she doesn't have to get too close to Aiden, that could be another erotic experience for Sophia.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So, to summarise, Sophia is either i) removing her panties & finding it awkward because of a tight skirt, or something, ii) inserting a remote device, iii) taking an upskirt picture or, what is now the rank outsider at 100/1, iv) adjusting her stockings. Place your bets ladies & gentlemen, place your bets...
As suggested by palmtrees89 , we should consider also
v) she's squatting because caught off-guard by the toy vibrating full speed
and
vi) preparing for an "accidental" upskirt as per nexer suggestion (just a minor note, Aiden didn't ask for a skirt, just lascivious business style)

To be honest, even with the blurred version of the teaser, v) seems (IMO) still the best explanation for the pose *at the moment*, followed by vi) even though the dynamic seems a little bit complex, and iii) the upskirt picture as probably there will be a better view in that position (as compared to a seated position) but that depends on how "up" the skirt is, which is difficult to tell. As we speculated back during the 3rd task pictures will only worsen the blackmailing. Maybe she can take it with her phone and go back to show them as a proof without sending it or anything, so she stays safely in control and she can easily delete it later on.

The others are still perfectly plausible as a task but (IMO) it's difficult to explain the pose in the teaser when all of them can be done easily on the chair.

Sabertooth__ it's not that we don't believe you, we are just exploring all the possibilities ;) I'm even skeptical that this picture has something to do with the task, he is so good in misleading us with the teasers (and I'm not complaining, that's one of the things that keeps this thread so... active :) )

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
In my opinion, the idea of pictures only works after the Morello event. Sophia is not allowed to deliver anything to Aiden beforehand that would make the breakup by Morello impossible. Later, however, these pictures would make the extortion route more credible. If Sophia is really that stupid to send Aiden such pictures and then to believe it has no consequences. She can't be that stupid, can she?
It is definitely not a good idea to send any pictures to Aiden. But if Aiden can get her to send pictures later on, basically through conjuring a scenario where pics are an absolute necessity for the task completion and there is no other plausible way or making it so that in the moment a pic is the least of Sophia's concern, he could get Sophia to send pics.

Again if properly written any scenario can be made to work. But I will expect pics to be a possibility only after the second solution has also passed. Hence from there on out the blackmail can really be solidified.

As for the idea of handing over the panties to Aiden or someone else and walking around bare is what I expect the task to be as well. It fits with eroticism, the only thing that is contradicting to me is that how it will involve the class after the panties have been taken off. All the tasks till now have also involved some eye candy for the class too.

L&P's teasers are generally before the main event takes place. So without panties I don't expect her to be lifting her skirt and showing herself naked.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's use a tool from mathematics, "reduction ad absurdum", she takes off her underwear and gives it to Aiden.
It's mandatory "pussy flash", without it, we'd only be left with Aiden and Andre's smiles and Sophie's inner dialogue. :unsure:.
Won't be a great scene without pussy flash.
Is a pussy flash possible now? IMO, no.

Aiden will want to see her pussy first, then show it to the class.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Let's use a tool from mathematics, "reduction ad absurdum", she takes off her underwear and gives it to Aiden.
It's mandatory "pussy flash", without it all that would be left would be Aiden and Andre's smiles and Sophia's inner dialogue :unsure:. Won't be a great scene without pussy flash.

I have similar assumptions. But why would Sophia sit down so low for that? She can do anything without sitting so low. Her posture raises questions to which I cannot find answers.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have similar assumptions. But why would Sophia sit down so low for that? She can do anything without sitting so low. Her posture raises questions to which I cannot find answers.
I think, my opinion :ROFLMAO:, the explanation is that just sitting on the chair doesn't raise the skirt so much. There should be a broader movement.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You don't need to be in that squatting position to raise your skirt. If it wasn't AWAM, I would say she's inserting a butt plug. But it would be too much too soon for this game. I think it's a possibility to be taking a photo, with her own phone (without sending it to Aiden but showing him)

Reactions: Adolfo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think it all depends on whether the pussy flash is too much for the current level.
A static toy, except for a higher level of excitement, does not bring visuals to the rest of the class. A vibrating/pulsing toy would bring something to a scene.
If I were L&P :cool:, once Sophia lifts her skirt Aiden calls her to him so Sophia can walk around the classroom.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's mandatory "pussy flash", without it, we'd only be left with Aiden and Andre's smiles and Sophie's inner dialogue. :unsure:.
Won't be a great scene without pussy flash.

Why are so many hyped here about showing the pussy? Have you never seen one in real life? How should a pussy flash work in front of the whole class? Now or later? I always come up against the limits of my imagination. In front of individuals, possible, but in front of the whole class? Even if these were all perverts in the school class, are they all the disciples of Aiden, their Redeemer? And that's why everyone shut up? If someone doesn't give me a plausible explanation, that's childish nonsense.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
in her position squatting down i doubt you can undress your panties. I still think it is a toy (not in her pussy but in her panties, and she got caught off guard from the sensation. Thats why you also do not see her face in the screenshot. But who knows XD

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes