armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
While only 20 days have passed since Sophia's life
5 years have passed since our life :KEK:
And this is very painful :cry:
It is a little more than 4 years:)
5 years ago,actually 5 years and 3 months back in September 2016-the start of F5zone.
There was like 8 games to play.Or at least for me.
1 of them is completed-A Zombie's Life
1 is abandoned-Malise and The Machine
6 are still running-Rouge Like,Something Unlimited,Superpowered,Glassix,Summertime Saga,Dating My Daughter.
It looks like AWAM is trying to beat them:)

josebr

Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys, does the game have an incest scene with the boys, or hasn't it arrived yet, from what I saw a while ago, still doesn't anyone know how to answer me?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
If you're looking for sex scenes, come back in about a decade. For the son (Dylan), more like two.
Am I wrong or there was an update coming from L&P regarding the new deadlines for several sex scenes now expected to start really soon? I think I saw something like 4 or 5 sex scenes with the main characters in the next 5 playable days in both lesbian and filthy paths, is that right?

I mean, it would mean finally having tons of sex (in comparison to what we've seen so far) in a matter of 6 or 7 years. Obviously finishing the game before 2035 is out of the question.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Am I wrong or there was an update coming from L&P regarding the new deadlines for several sex scenes now expected to start really soon? I think I saw something like 4 or 5 sex scenes with the main characters in the next 5 playable days in both lesbian and filthy paths, is that right?

I mean, it would mean finally having tons of sex (in comparison to what we've seen so far) in a matter of 6 or 7 years. Obviously finishing the game before 2035 is out of the question.
Unless L&P is doing a massive rewrite, I still believe the first proper sex scene will be a decade or so away on playable day 19. The scenes in the next few playable days are mpre likely just to be sexual. At the pace we're going, I'm assuming we might get something like a HJ as the "wild" event with likely Sam on playable day 16

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

5 PDs x 20 months = 100 months /12 = 8.3333333333333333333333333333 years. Just sayin!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bayrischman

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Unless L&P is doing a massive rewrite, I still believe the first proper sex scene will be a decade or so away on playable day 19. The scenes in the next few playable days are mpre likely just to be sexual. At the pace we're going, I'm assuming we might get something like a HJ as the "wild" event with likely Sam on playable day 16
"Rewrite" would suggest that he has anything written out that far in advance.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes