xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
That's what I was thinking aswell.

I've not seen the teaser, but based on the comments, it could very well be the case that Sophia is either hiding behind the desk to insert some kind of remote-controlled vibrator, or Aiden is already going full-throttle and Sophia is hiding to prevent her students from seeing the pleasure she's getting from that toy. Might aswell just be that she's inserting a simple buttpluck into her chocolate starfish.

An indicator here could be her facial expression, if at all visible in the teaser.
With the premise that I haven't seen the image either.
Whether she is removing or inserting something it is a kind of strange position from what people are describing. It would be much easier doing it from the chair, considering that the desk is "closed" and nobody would see her. It cannot be an instruction from Aiden because it's again kind of weird and oddly specific.

So the vibrator full speed that catch Sophia off guard forcing her to squat is a reasonable explanation, at least it is the common reaction usually depicted in the... literature ;)
Whether the toy is a good choice or not, that's up for debate (and in case I'm sure it'll make the number of forum pages spike for a while :) ). But **atm** it seems a good interpretation for it.
Then, once again, knowing L&P and his teasers he might be very well misleading us once again. (after all they are always teasers, not spoilers :) )

I have a couple of questions for those who saw the teaser and are kind enough to answer without violating the code:
  1. Is there any text that comes with the teaser, beside the title?
  2. Is she wearing the same skirt as the first teaser? (if visible)

Last edited:

8qb4

Nov 8, 2021
Sophia probably hasn't seen & used a remote vibrator. When Aiden orders her to put it into her pant (or put it with his own hand, I prefer), she hesitates and then obeys. It is not a big deal, she thinks.
My friend, if you have seen a 'innocent' woman's first trial of a vibrator, you know what her legs movement will be. That explains why she needs to take cover behind her desk.
T2s9e.XrlXXXXXXXXX_!!1106400414.jpg

darji

Nov 3, 2021
One thing I can say with a lot of certainty is that this task is not about a vibrator. ;)
I am not so sure yet. We know Aidens Tasks are getting more and more "extreme" So her just going to school in this outfit does not fit at all. Also I am sure she is wearing black panties so panty is also out of the door as well.

Also does an egg also count as vibrator since you do not insert it.

8qb4

Nov 8, 2021
I don't know what the 4th task is but It is not a vibrator is more or less certain based on what L&P had mentioned to me.
Aiden wants to fuck Sophia more than to humiliate her, right? All Aiden's task shall has an objective.
1st task: to make Sophia get used to wearing no bra and showing her cleavage. Well done!
2nd task: to make Sophia accept all potential risks of wearing short skirt. Well done!
3rd task: to make Sophia not to over-react when touched by Aiden in class. Well done!
Then what shall be next? To make Sophia accept to all potential risks of wearing no panties?

Reactions: the3m_dude

8qb4

Nov 8, 2021
This has not been confirmed that he wants to fuck her or if he will ever fuck her.

The task won't be too extreme which also means not very risky until the first solution has passed. That means the task will be mild at best. After this task, people who don't want to blackmail route can quit without losing any other storyline and from then onwards L&P can start making the tasks more extreme.
Nothing can be confirmed.
For L&P, he possibly hopes Sophia never fucked by other than Liam. Teasing (patrons) forever benefits him, literrally. Any real sex with anyone will displease some patrons.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If anything happens during that 2 event between Sophia / Dylan. That is becomes purely for sex education purposes only. Or He must always beg in front of her to get something. She does not want to do what he asked, but she kindly agrees to do it because her son has no experience with the girls. Or when Dylan begs for her, Sophia recalls her oral sex with Sam in the hot tub. She feels guilty for that moment, Then she (accepts) agrees to Dylan to touch her breasts or show him something. that's it. And Sophia has not had any relationship with Dylan as a volunteer so far.

She considers my boy sam as her perfect partner.:love: And when she is with Sam she is very comfortable. And When she is with Dylan she is not comfortable. Sophia gets pissed at him for everything.:unsure::censored:

Now tell me my friend , do you really believe it will happen like that. Could Dylan's route have more hot scenes than Sam's hot tub? It seems that the Sophia / Dylan events are not major events.
Sophia dreams of a teenage dream. The dream is pretty stupid for her age, but only too understandable. Many of us have dreams like this. But it should be clear to her that she will only be one stop on Sam's path. In addition, Sophia wants a child. She already has two with Liam. Now is the time to give your genes another survival advantage. With a partner who appears to be creative, independent and empathetic in terms of his facilities. I think that's what the experts call "gene shopping".
As for Dylan, yes, her arguments were often partially true in past events. But now Dylan has two girls who are interested in him. Marie and Christine! Marie is definitely interested in him and Chistine finds him cute and flirts with him even when she has a boyfriend. That means a lot to a guy like Dylan. From his reaction to the question of whether he will come to the concert, you can see very well that the distance to his mother is increasing. But you can also see that he totally underestimates Sam. And not just in terms of his influence on his mother / Sophia. I can even imagine that Sophia is the next to take a step because she feels a pang of jealousy when she sees Dylan with a girl. Not yet the jealousy between lovers, but the jealousy of a mother who sees her son untangle himself and become independent.

Eglise

Dec 30, 2020
If anything happens during that 2 event between Sophia / Dylan. That is becomes purely for sex education purposes only. Or He must always beg in front of her to get something. She does not want to do what he asked, but she kindly agrees to do it because her son has no experience with the girls. Or when Dylan begs for her, Sophia recalls her oral sex with Sam in the hot tub. She feels guilty for that moment, Then she (accepts) agrees to Dylan to touch her breasts or show him something. that's it. And Sophia has not had any relationship with Dylan as a volunteer so far.

She considers my boy sam as her perfect partner.:love: And when she is with Sam she is very comfortable. And When she is with Dylan she is not comfortable. Sophia gets pissed at him for everything.:unsure::censored:

Now tell me my friend , do you really believe it will happen like that. Could Dylan's route have more hot scenes than Sam's hot tub? It seems that the Sophia / Dylan events are not major events.

If she does it with anyone, then with Sam

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I just finished my knitting :sneaky:

So I have some time...

I saw that :
- L&P had a special project to halve the time between updates (no reason not to trust :sneaky:).
- a merry christmas message (a little late, but have a merry christmas and take care :cool:)
- a teaser (I’ve seen 'hero' for teasers now! Seriously!! :cautious:)
- the estimated realease is around the second week of February as I thought already several weeks ago
- Some debates on stockings, pantyhoses, tights and suspenders :unsure::rolleyes:

Did I miss anything else?
Noooo :ROFLMAO:

What are you knitting? :unsure: The script for the L&P? That's why it's so messy :giggle::ROFLMAO: Don't do that anymore :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After an exchange of ideas with a friend I think we'll have something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

we already have a picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's see how long this walk through the classroom will last because, supposedly, there must be an accident and someone will have to warn Sophia about the little accident. :unsure: Zach must be :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes