Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
Please share the teaser if you have it! :(
Sophia is kneeling down at the left end of the desk.
her desk chair is push towards the right end of the desk and she is doing what she is doing.
The students on the left could get a view of whatever she is doing.
IF Sophia is removing her panties will she need to go back to Aiden and hand him her panties and also prove that she took them off.
L&P spoilers can be very misleading

• Sad
Reactions: Adolfo and kyxlian

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The teasers for the event only hinted they would bathe together. Something we already knew. The main event which was the masturbation lesson could not have been guessed based on any clues in the teaser. We had to just make an assumption that it could be that but the teaser gave away nothing.
That doesn't detract that it was going to be a hot event (including the high possibility of nudity) for pretty much everybody, and the teaser indicated as much.

The teasers for much of the rest of the day were mearly Sophia starting events. And yes, you might dismiss me just because I only play the lesbian route, but facts are are facts. So far the only way to see Sophia completely naked are if you play either the GW, or for the Filthy route, the Ellie/Patricia route. You can play the other routes if you're so inclined, but you're not going to get the intensity of scenes. Yet. I'm certainly not expecting anything until the "wild" event on playable day 16

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As someone who has seen the teaser, this image REALLY changes things. In the teaser, Sophia is squatting behind the desk. She's to the left of center (our right since we're looking at the desk). But that desk is neither very tall nor very long. Everyone would be able to see the top of her head easily.

The kid in the gray shirt in the front row would maybe be able to see a little bit of Sophia behind the desk. If she stays perfectly still while squatting he may not see much, but she has no wiggle room.

1640586254519.png

But really, this girl has a great view.

1640586351273.png

Based on the teaser, this girl could easily see enough of Sophia to know what was going on. From her seat the desk still blocks most of her view, but all she would need to do is lean to her right a little and she'd see everything.

Whatever Sophia is doing behind the desk, I'm not sure she's taking off her underwear. I mean, I think it would actually be pretty hot if she did, but if she does then she almost HAS to be seen by a couple of the students.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
maybe that girl can be another lesbian route later in game... probably has a proposition for Sophia later in game ;-)

i havent seen the teaser so i wouldnt know lol

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Man this right here is some sad f'in' joke... so we have those who saw the teaser but their "code of honor" don't let them share it with others here but they are tryin' to explain to us what's in the teaser :ROFLMAO: and are those who didn't saw the teaser but are starting to imagine what is in that teaser... what a joke just like the dev of this game...

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Man this right here is some sad f'in' joke... so we have those who saw the teaser but their "code of honor" don't let them share it with others here but they are tryin' to explain to us what's in the teaser :ROFLMAO: and are those who didn't saw the teaser but are starting to imagine what is in that teaser... what a joke just like the dev of this game...
Then leave us bad people here and move to some other place, a place where you have like minded. This thread is for discussing the game and that's what we are doing here.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Is the girl sitting there in the teaser ? That seat was empty on Day 17 during the 1st task. Damn now this makes me want to see the teaser

Yes that girl definitely has the best view though. Sophia would have to be careful and so would L&P because if she is plainly visible and L&P writes the scene as if Sophia is not visible it would create a problem with the realistic aspect.
The only thing the teaser shows is Sophia, the class isn't shown.

The people who are sharing it have asked that it not get shared too far. I don't know why, and I certainly don't have much love for L&P, but it would be rude to ignore their request. If you were more pleasant, people would probably share it with you.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Too little, odds are it'll have more to it than just taking them off since that task was effectively already done earlier by having her bend over or spread her legs on the desk. Wouldn't make any sense to do something similar but without underwear. That'd just be disappointing otherwise considering what the previous task was in the last update. Considering she's already had the option to model topless in the previous update, i wouldn't put it past aiden to make the next task a full on striptease while in class or after school is out for specific male students for whatever reason aiden comes up with. Anything less tame just isn't going to be considered progression on the filthy route at this point.
I'm of two minds of this. On paper, I think it makes sense that the next task would include Sophia taking off her underwear. It would be another incremental step in her corruption. Yes, Sophia has already been exposed in front of the class, but a Basic Instinct exposure would be significant. Showing some cleavage or underwear isn't that big of a deal. I mean, it's inappropriate as a teacher but on its own it isn't awful. But flashing herself without underwear? That's a fireable offense.

On the other hand, as a game, this feels like a minor step considering the length of development. We're all so eager for things of significance to happen that baby steps don't feel like enough. The game is so slow that well laid plans for a slow corruption reinforces our paranoia that nothing is ever going to happen. This goes back to L&P's statement that Aiden's tasks wouldn't get too extreme, it feels pointless to the player if we wait months for baby steps.

But it's worth keeping in mind that progress is not always linear. Task 3 was a big step forward, so maybe a slow down is understandable. In real life that's how it works, but in a game you'd expect to see steady progression.

I don't know. I'm sure the scene is going to be sexy as hell, but damn we're waiting longer and longer for a burn that is slowing down.
I tend to agree with GingerSweetGirl on that. Even if she showed her breasts in the 3rd task and you also had a brief glimpse of her pussy... firstly, she had a mask on! No one knew who she was. She could hide her identity behind it. Also she didn't know any of the guys who drew her.
In the school class it is something else. Everybody knows her. And she knows all her students. Now when she makes on Sharon Stone! She shows her cunt to all the students. That is already very humiliating.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
In the school class it is something else. Everybody knows her. And she knows all her students. Now when she makes on Sharon Stone! She shows her cunt to all the students. That is already very humiliating.
It's not progression though. It's stagnation in the storyline, something this dev needs to learn or should have learned a few updates ago to speed things up even if only a bit more. That entire idea is roughly the same as the task where she had to either bend over or part her legs while sitting on the desk for the 2nd task. It's no different and is effectively a step backward in progression.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
If you look at Aiden's 4th Task Teaser, it seems that the paths highlighted in PD 12 can be highlights again.

So it looks like my boy Sam and Aiden 4th Task events in PD 13, are more likely to be highlighted again. Perhaps the Shota boys event was highlighted too.

1. My boy Sam event :love:
2. Aiden 4th task
3. 2nd side job event

Again in PD 13 , if these 3 events were major events, maybe the rest of Dylan's events would be minor and milking events.:unsure::devilish:

I don't like to play aiden's tasks. And I don't care about his tasks But each of Aiden's tasks will be a major event of the day. I think L&P shows more time and interest in each of Aiden's tasks than the main characters Sam, Dylan and others events.This will not damage the path of sam, Because Sam has already went too far in progress with Sophia. But perhaps in the future these tasks will be very damaging to Dylan and Sophia route. To make Dylan progress along the way, His progress may be hindered by others routes and his path may be set back.:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL:

The unfortunate Dylan and his fans.;):cry::sick::LOL::ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif [

View attachment 1565069

View attachment giphy.webp

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If you look at Aiden's 4th Task Teaser, it seems that the paths highlighted in PD 12 can be highlights again.

So it looks like my boy Sam and Aiden 4th Task events in PD 13, are more likely to be highlighted again. Perhaps the Shota boys event was highlighted too.

1. My boy Sam event :love:
2. Aiden 4th task
3. 2nd side job event

Again in PD 13 , if these 3 events were major events, maybe the rest of Dylan's events would be minor and milking events.:unsure::devilish:

I don't like to play aiden's tasks. And I don't care about his tasks But each of Aiden's tasks will be a major event of the day. I think L&P shows more time and interest in each of Aiden's tasks than the main characters Sam, Dylan and others events.This will not damage the path of sam, Because Sam has already went too far in progress with Sophia. But perhaps in the future these tasks will be very damaging to Dylan and Sophia route. To make Dylan progress along the way, His progress may be hindered by others routes and his path may be set back.:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL:

The unfortunate Dylan and his fans.;):cry::sick::LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1565067 [

View attachment 1565069

View attachment 1565076
Seriously man, the way you show contempt for Dylan.
If by chance this Day 13 which is basically Dylan day, sees events which are far hotter than the Sam event ( which itself wasn't the best event of the day ), I only want to see what you would say then.

Considering something that you are totally ignoring. L&P himself mentioned that Day 13 and Day 14 will have really hot Hetero events plus Dylan has continuous scenes with Sophia towards the day end. L&P has enough time to properly setup for the main event of the day.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree. I am a supporter of the lesbian route too. But why are you not expecting anything until playable Day 16.

Patricia at the ranch on Day 15 looks like it will be a huge event. And most likely the biggest lesbian event uptill that point in the game. Plus with L&P saying there will be a lesbian sex scene in next 3 days it increases the possibilities of this being the hot event
The ranch event is on the lesbian route. I said the next event I am interested in is on playable day 14. Since the ranch event is the day after, that doesn't count.

My comment about playable day 16 was about what I see as the next event of interest for those on the hetero route.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes