Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure we should see a shift from the apostles to the mom of the apostles
I've seen others share this idea before (especially KillJoys post #56,473), and I'm curious what evidence we've been presented that convinces folks this is likely. I've been genuinely stupified about what this assumption is based on - we know from L&P himself that the 2nd side job is very important to him.

We have no other scenario in the game where obviously young boys (barely entering puberty) are getting this sort of attention from Sophia, where we have plenty of scenarios where mothers and fully grown women (I'm putting Nathalie and Patricia in this group, for example) are sexually available to Sophia.

Thinking about L&P's story and where it may be going, I see a lot of value added (new content and heretofore unexplored scenarios) by going whole hog with the apostles and virtually no added value (nothing new) by making Ava another lesbian love interest.

I understand that the super-strict-uber-conservative-woman-is-actually-hyper-sexualized trope is theoretically possible, but it just feels like that would be following an incredibly unoriginal path to provide a more extreme version of what's already in the game. Value added is minimal.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've seen others share this idea before (especially KillJoys post #56,473), and I'm curious what evidence we've been presented that convinces folks this is likely. I've been genuinely stupified about what this assumption is based on - we know from L&P himself that the 2nd side job is very important to him.

We have no other scenario in the game where obviously young boys (barely entering puberty) are getting this sort of attention from Sophia, where we have plenty of scenarios where mothers and fully grown women (I'm putting Nathalie and Patricia in this group, for example) are sexually available to Sophia.

Thinking about L&P's story and where it may be going, I see a lot of value added (new content and heretofore unexplored scenarios) by going whole hog with the apostles and virtually no added value (nothing new) by making Ava another lesbian love interest.

I understand that the super-strict-uber-conservative-woman-is-actually-hyper-sexualized trope is theoretically possible, but it just feels like that would be following an incredibly unoriginal path to provide a more extreme version of what's already in the game. Value added is minimal.
I have no evidence and I cannot back up my claim as it is just a feeling that I get after talking with L&P and the whole apostles/strict religious mother who studied philosophy don't add up for me.
I could be way off the mark but you know what L&P is like with misdirection.

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
There is no evidence pointing to switching from the Apostles to the mom.
Imho it's simply some people not liking the Apostle story and wanting it to disappear.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Dan5k74, If I'm not mistaken I think Dylan had 2-3 tasks in mind and Aiden upped them to 12.
And about Aiden here is my opinion
I don't know how many tasks Dylan planned and how many Aiden added, but I think that, because of Aiden's propensity to show off to his friends, if Aiden could he would add more because, as long as these tasks aren't too extreme, they allow him to exert his power over Sophia (and if the so-called Dylan twist wasn't removed at the same time get the computer data Dylan promised him).
As for the art class scene, I have the impression that the only one who didn't know what was going on at the time was Sophia herself. Maybe I don't remember correctly, but in the dialogues preceding the scene there is a reference to the fact that Aiden had been part of that group of problematic students assisted by the teacher Xavier in the past. Mine could be just a conjecture, but in my opinion the students who portrayed Sophia knew Aiden perfectly and knew that it was him who was hiding behind the mask of Ares and that under that of Aphrodite was his current teacher. Aiden doing so would have made a big impression on his friends and, by taking some small personal satisfaction, would have simultaneously humiliated and pushed Sophia on her path to awareness of her sexiness.

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
R
I would say again, it is not a toy.
If she were to be adjusting her stockings she could easily do that while sitting on the chair.

It is most probably her removing her panties in my opinion. I can't think of anything else she would be doing while squatting behind her desk.
moving panties in public has already been done. Dinner. I hope he does start rehashing ideas.
Personally I think she is undoing her shoe straps...ooolala. naked feet in class.
Pointless to speculate.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There is no evidence pointing to switching from the Apostles to the mom.
Imho it's simply some people not liking the Apostle story and wanting it to disappear.
I think the big sister will come in first. She's studying in Japan, an interesting detail and one that should be considered.

Reactions: Bane71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unless L&P is doing a massive rewrite, I still believe the first proper sex scene will be a decade or so away on playable day 19. The scenes in the next few playable days are mpre likely just to be sexual. At the pace we're going, I'm assuming we might get something like a HJ as the "wild" event with likely Sam on playable day 16
According to his post there is no such thing on PD 19.
But we know for 2 big hetero sex scene with an important character on PD 16
After seeing there is nothing before or after PD 16,I can say that 2 scenes must be real sex scenes,not HJ.
Otherwise we should get way more than just 2 handjobs for 7 playable days.
Of course that doesn't mean we will get 2 sex scenes with Sophia.
Techically Elly/Logan will fulfill all conditions -hetero sex scene with an important character
And Dylan/Amber also.
If he want to be more spicy he easily can do both Sophia/Sam and Amber/Dylan on PD 16.

Reactions: Adolfo and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know how many tasks Dylan planned and how many Aiden added, but I think that, because of Aiden's propensity to show off to his friends, if Aiden could he would add more because, as long as these tasks aren't too extreme, they allow him to exert his power over Sophia (and if the so-called Dylan twist wasn't removed at the same time get the computer data Dylan promised him).
As for the art class scene, I have the impression that the only one who didn't know what was going on at the time was Sophia herself. Maybe I don't remember correctly, but in the dialogues preceding the scene there is a reference to the fact that Aiden had been part of that group of problematic students assisted by the teacher Xavier in the past. Mine could be just a conjecture, but in my opinion the students who portrayed Sophia knew Aiden perfectly and they knew that he was the one hiding behind the mask of Ares. Aiden doing so would have made a big impression on his friends and, by taking some small personal satisfaction, would have simultaneously humiliated and pushed Sophia on her path to awareness of her sexiness.
OK, but these words of Aiden's don't sound like someone who just wants to humiliate her
1640799144430.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Maybe the last Aiden's task is to make Sophia be totally nude public or the task make Sophia be in dangers like incur
to be raped by some bad guys.
She cried.His conscience was awakened.And He tried hard to protect her.Sophia realized that Aiden was just a poor orphan who long for love.Then they do something erotic.
I'm just saying.
no

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think the big sister will come in first. She's studying in Japan, an interesting detail and one that should be considered.
Yes, an interesting thread that could be pulled on, but between Ellie and Julia we already have teenage girls in the mix. I still don’t see adding the sister as a love/sex interest represents value added in terms of new content.

Think about first side job: we have really old dudes. Barring the mailman, we have no other old dudes*.

Adding either Ava or the sister to the second side job is nearly identical to steering the first side job towards one of the nurses.

*(I do not believe for a moment the mailman will become a love/sex interest. His role has been to witness Sophia in embarrassing moments contributing to either her humiliation or a growing comfort with states of undress.)

Reactions: Jude6

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
How do I get this scene?
You have to spend time with Alyssa on day 18, which I believe cuts out the Julia/Ellie scene at the Parker’s pool.
Also, when clothes shopping with Alyssa I believe you have to continue wearing the sun dress.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes, an interesting thread that could be pulled on, but between Ellie and Julia we already have teenage girls in the mix. I still don’t see adding the sister as a love/sex interest represents value added in terms of new content.

Think about first side job: we have really old dudes. Barring the mailman, we have no other old dudes*.

Adding either Ava or the sister to the second side job is nearly identical to steering the first side job towards one of the nurses.

*(I do not believe for a moment the mailman will become a love/sex interest. His role has been to witness Sophia in embarrassing moments contributing to either her humiliation or a growing comfort with states of undress.)
I wouldn't venture to say that the older sister will be sexually involved, but that she will be very understanding of the idea of sex-ed. Shota and all that.
I think she'll be the first to find out about Sophia and ... and encourage Sophia :ROFLMAO:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I wouldn't venture to say that the older sister will be sexually involved, but that she will be very understanding of the idea of sex-ed. Shota and all that.
I think she'll be the first to find out about Sophia and ... and encourage Sophia :ROFLMAO:
This? Yes please! I would definitely like to see how that plays out.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes