xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
2) Before the removal of the so-called Dylan's twist from the events of Day 18, Aiden and Dylan's stories, in the original idea of the developer, should have developed hand in hand with each other, with a mutual participation of one in the cause of the other. In fact, before this part was removed from the story's narrative, behind Aiden's blackmail was Dylan's desire to see his mother return to wearing sexy, provocative clothing as she did when she had not yet entered (to his way of thinking) a mid-life crisis. To make this fantasy come true, Dylan had contacted Aiden, the more asshole among his mother's students, who, in exchange for some mysterious computer data, had willingly accepted the assignment. In turn, Aiden, in order to justify his demands on Sophia, had covered it all up with an always valid blackmail: either you do what I ask every time I ask or I will beat your son. So Aiden's mission would be to blackmail Sophia into wearing increasingly revealing and sexy clothes according to Dylan's desire to see his mother expose more and more of her legs and cleavage at school.
Very interesting analysis indeed. I agree that Aiden's angle seems so far to be the humiliation of the power figure, such as a teacher.

I have just a minor correction to your premise, though, that doesn't change much the whole point.
Dylan was completely unaware of the tasks, the deal was just to force Sophia to dress sexier under the threat of beating his son. Even when the twist was there, the 12 tasks were just Aiden exploiting the situation to have even more fun with it.
If we go back to the script with the twist, after Dylan reveals the story to Sophia:
Python:
s "Just out of curiosity. How the other tasks would've looked like?"
dy "Um, what?"
s "There were supposed to be 12 tasks, right? Every single of them was connected with a sexy fashion style or what?"
dy "Which 12 tasks, what are you talking about?"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Damnit! Aiden that little prick! Of course he tried to take advantage of it! Son of a bitch!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(How could Dylan only be so naive to trust this asshole?)"
s "Ah, nevermind."
dy "No, Mom, seriously. Which 12 tasks? What did this jerk tell you?!"
s "What does it matter now?"
dy "{size=-3}Grr! That son of a bitch!"
(the entire lengthy exchange is here in a old post of mine)

So Aiden didn't plan the tasks to fulfil the deal with Dylan, it was a "side project" more to have personal fun.
This doesn't change you point of Aiden trying to showing his power over the authority figure in the school. We'll see if and how this could evolve over the remaining tasks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan5k74 and nexer

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
OK, but these words of Aiden's don't sound like someone who just wants to humiliate her
View attachment 1569453
In my opinion the humiliation consists in the fact that everyone knew that behind the mask of Ares there was him and that under the mask of Aphrodite there was the most attractive woman that those kids had seen in their lives and that was his current teacher.
However you are right "humiliation" is not the right word, better to say "submission" (which is even worse).

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the idea of taking off your panties in class and handing them over to Aiden is an idea that can also be implemented in the school class. What a hot scene for the audience (i.e. for the players) should in reality be quite a horror for the woman. The fear of being caught and going to the school talk should lie like a stone in Sophia's stomach. If she then continues class without panties, and if she doesn't have to get too close to Aiden, that could be another erotic experience for Sophia.
First he should buy her a dinner.Just like Bennett.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The words that Aiden spoke to Sophia would be enough to humiliate her as she was ok with what happened before she found out it was Aiden.
Words can be humiliating as well
We shall see, there is room for interpretation :)
e.g. for the next task I think Aiden will ask Sophia to show him her ass first.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
it's a shame Aiden was the first who grabed her boob and not Sam :mad:, i hate that guy...
i just hope the mob guy will help her get rid of him for good

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Maybe Dylan was the last man in all things. poor boy Dylan has no luck for that, All the other characters use Sophia well. Dylan's turn at the end of the game. At that point, Dylan looks like a beggar. However, Dylan has a habit of begging at all.:unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish: ;)

The unfortunate that looser Dylan and his fans.:LOL::ROFLMAO::WutFace::LUL:
What's with your obsession for Dylan, buddy? One could think that you're secretly in love with him, acting like a 2nd grader having his first crush on a girl pretending to hate her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging, but I'm not that emotional when it comes to AWAM's characters. You do realize that this is still just a game made of pixels, yes? :unsure:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I've seen others share this idea before (especially KillJoys post #56,473), and I'm curious what evidence we've been presented that convinces folks this is likely. I've been genuinely stupified about what this assumption is based on - we know from L&P himself that the 2nd side job is very important to him.

We have no other scenario in the game where obviously young boys (barely entering puberty) are getting this sort of attention from Sophia, where we have plenty of scenarios where mothers and fully grown women (I'm putting Nathalie and Patricia in this group, for example) are sexually available to Sophia.

Thinking about L&P's story and where it may be going, I see a lot of value added (new content and heretofore unexplored scenarios) by going whole hog with the apostles and virtually no added value (nothing new) by making Ava another lesbian love interest.

I understand that the super-strict-uber-conservative-woman-is-actually-hyper-sexualized trope is theoretically possible, but it just feels like that would be following an incredibly unoriginal path to provide a more extreme version of what's already in the game. Value added is minimal.
It is very likely

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
But that cannot be disguised as an accident.
100%. As a player I think the idea could be erotic, but as a person and a critical thinker I can't make it jive. She'd certainly get severely reprimanded for it, if not fired, and it would be too humiliating to even consider. I would feel embarrassed for her, and she's not even a real person- that's how visceral my reaction would be.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It would be a major escalation if she did it again but without underwear. I'm very torn on how I feel about this possiblity.
It could be more revealing but in the opposite direction. Instead of a dress she is forced to wear low cut pants with no underwear. Then whenever she squats, reaches or bends the pants fall slightly revealing the top of her bare tush. It's more revealing without being more graphic.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It could be more revealing but in the opposite direction. Instead of a dress she is forced to wear low cut pants with no underwear. Then whenever she squats, reaches or bends the pants fall slightly revealing the top of her bare tush. It's more revealing without being more graphic.
Based on the teaser, that's not the situation. She's in her skirt.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Except for Ellie, no one's seen Sophia's pussy. Will her own students pass before others? Hard to believe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Based on the teaser, that's not the situation. She's in her skirt.
Well, it could still work with a skirt if she just wears it a little low on the hips. Revealing just a small portion of the top of her bare ass would be more in line with a slow escalation of Sophia being more comfortable exposing herself. I can't see her just suddenly flashing her pussy to the class at this point. It's too extreme for a task that is still within the starting phases and is too out of character for her at this point.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well, it could still work with a skirt if she just wears it a little low on the hips. Revealing just a small portion of the top of her bare ass would be more in line with a slow escalation of Sophia being more comfortable exposing herself. I can't see her just suddenly flashing her pussy to the class at this point. It's too extreme for a task that is still within the starting phases and is too out of character for her at this point.
Yes and no. Yes- it would be a huge escalation and seems unfathomable considering Sophia's character. No- showing the small of her back/top of her butt would feel very anticlimactic and wouldn't really do anything. It's a common situation for us, most of our clothes are cut so that any movement exposes the small of our back or even our butt. It's the curse of women's fashion, and one of many reasons I'm happy that low rise jeans went out of style (before coming back into style very recently). Sadly you just get use to it. So I don't think what you're describing would really suffice for a task from Aiden.

This is why the topic of task 4 is so interesting. It doesn't feel like there are many options left for tasks that can 1) happen in the classroom; 2) maintain realism; 3) keep slowly escalating the situation in a linear way.

The more I think about it, the more I think the teaser is simply a red herring. The actual task will probably be something totally different from what we're expecting. For all we know the teaser is showing Sophia bending over to pick up her pen or something, and has nothing to do with the task.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes