Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I would agree with you but the pose/position seems wrong to me for Sophia to be taking off her panties
but could be,,, when standing up, with bent posture, leave the panties down,,, it is her two hands on the side what makes me think so.
on the other hand, this would be much too early and daring for L&P at this point in time of the game

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The sequence of movements would be correct. It is the beginning of the movement / scene.
Then her legs should be closure/closed.
The skirt is tight so spreading her legs makes the skirt tighter and it would ride up or rip by itself so taking panties off I doubt.
Showing off the tops of stoking ok as the skirt does ride up above them but not by much and so this could of been done in so many different ways.
The chair has been moved down towards Sophia and she is at the end of the desk so the students on the right will get an eyeful but not the students on the left.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The skirt is tight so spreading her legs makes the skirt tighter and it would ride up or rip by itself so taking panties off I doubt.
Showing off the tops of stoking ok as the skirt does ride up above them but not by much and so this could of been done in so many different ways.
The chair has been moved down towards Sophia and she is at the end of the desk so the students on the right will get an eyeful but not the students on the left.
Good point, those legs should be closed.
So, skirt up and walk Sophia :ROFLMAO:

Sorry guys, no pussy next update

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Haha - worlds collide here now. One picture and so many opinions - L&P laughs itself dead at us. Of course it can be anything and everything - and we have at least a month left - I feel so poor sometimes because I come here so often to post my opinion.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Haha - worlds collide here now. One picture and so many opinions - L&P laughs itself dead at us. Of course it can be anything and everything - and we have at least a month left - I feel so poor sometimes because I come here so often to post my opinion.
Refine your prediction mate You will feel better :ROFLMAO: :love:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I did make my own render of the teaser but somethings will depend on where L&P placed the camera for the main render as I think that this one was just to prove that Sophia is wearing stocking to his patrons.
You say that won't use it in the game?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am saying that the camera will probably be in a different place to the one in the teaser

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No matter what she's doing, I think we can all agree that the desk provides very limited privacy. If there are students in the classroom when she makes this motion, even the ones on the left will know that something is happening. The ones farthest to the right will actually be able to see that something is happening. That's really the sticking point for me, I don't want to see Sophia do something like this in front of the class and have all of the students be oblivious. For me, the eroticism of the scene will be derived from the fact that Sophia can't hide it from the class... Whatever "it" is.

Reactions: pappone97

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No matter what she's doing, I think we can all agree that the desk provides very limited privacy. If there are students in the classroom when she makes this motion, even the ones on the left will know that something is happening. The ones farthest to the right will actually be able to see that something is happening. That's really the sticking point for me, I don't want to see Sophia do something like this in front of the class and have all of the students be oblivious. For me, the eroticism of the scene will be derived from the fact that Sophia can't hide it from the class... Whatever "it" is.
It would seem that somebody is in the class due to the tilt of the head as I had first thought of this happening during the break

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What Sophia can do in this position to be most easily hidden?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No matter - it is said it is the beginning of the movement to take off the panties - all I have left is to say: What a beauty !!!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So she's actually lifting her skirt to show to the class the top of her stockings. Why not but weird way to do it imo. Ok it's to simulate an "accident", but she would take too much time under the desk to do that, for picking up a dropped pencil. Can do the same (lifting the skirt) sitting on the chair, and pretending the skirt was raised by sitting in a bad position. Same for removing her panties, can do it on the chair.

Or maybe it's not an actual render for the game but I doubt it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes