truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I can't believe people still don't learn to put teaser images in spoiler tag! I love visiting this thread and reading the update speculations, but after every teaser reveal, people are being so inconsiderate and post it all out in the open and make it impossible for me to browse the thread.

USE SPOILER TAG!!
There are people out there who don't consume teasers before playing their favorite game. We exist too.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Can we infer something from Sophia's expression?
View attachment 1569770
Hardly. It could seem the expression of someone submissive and helpless, forced to do something she would never think of doing, but it is up to interpretation I guess. In any case, not surprisingly, it does not seem someone who is somehow enjoying whatever she's doing, not even up to some extent.
The fact that she is looking down is also interesting. As KillJoys noted, it seems like she is shying away from someone in front of her. So not impossible that what is happening is after class or at the break, with maybe only Aiden (&C) standing on the other side of the desk.

Also, whatever she is doing (panties, stockings, skirt...) if she didn't want to be noticed by the students (she is already behind the desk) she would still keep an eye on the students to see if someone is noticing. Doing what she is doing with the whole class looking at her is basically almost as if the desk wasn't there.
Instead, for example, she could give an assignment to the class to keep them busy (like read chapter X of the Raven and we will discuss later) and squat behind the desk to do whatever she has to do. Still, if I were her, I'd keep an eye to check the class while blindly try to do the thing. Obviously I'm a man and I may be missing the intricacies of the operation :). But that's what I would naturally do/expect.

Sure, maybe the shot is capturing a brief moment in which she is looking down to asses the situation. I just find it difficult to interpret it in the context of a classroom full of students looking at you.
What I make of this expression is that she is sad at the predicament she is in. Kind of worried about what she is doing. And a touch of embarrassment

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Dude are you nuts you have no ideea how many rules and contractual agreement you've broke by posting this teaser, the UN, NATO, Red Cross the Illuminati, Bane71 and Sabertooth___ all are gonna hunt you down in the name of lp now...:KEK:
evelyn has a very good view of sophia and can take a picture of her with her cell phone at any time. sophia is so seldom stupid that she is sure to deliver tothe class. that is no longer realistic. she can lose her job there.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It's his teaser.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this isn't part of a striptease for after class, it'll pretty much be a bit of a disappointment as far as progression. If it's just her having to take off her jacket and underwear then it is not progression on the filthy route considering the previous task had her virtually nude in front of an art class, the mask notwithstanding. If the red marker on the table is any indicator, i'm hoping aiden put her in a position that she had to fake giving him a bad grade to see him after class for the next task as "extra credit". That way no other students get to see what happens and maybe his gang friend that's in class stands outside the door to make sure nobody enters.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Bennett is pretty much done and dusted. It's going to take about 20 years to get to the playable day for his ultimatum anyway.

Yeah we do. I believe Nat is the latest.

Well Sophia has taken off everything numerous times now on my playthrough.

Not on the lesbian route

I certainly hope so.

That to my knowledge was revealed in the Twist, which you know has been removed, so no longer relevant.

He already has. The last Dylan event with jogging and stretching in the park is just a rehash of the Patricia event on PD5.

Jules was before Aiden. Then Ellie.

Ellie, Patricia, Claire, Marie and Dylan have all seen Sophia completely naked. I believe Nat has seen Sophia's pussy during her last event
Bennett will appear before his deadline and will have optional event.

About the Dylan jogging event, that's just your personal opinion. I think it was quite different. Patricia gave no ass massage. And there was quite the progression in the relationship of Sophia and Dylan as she saw him as partner briefly and not as her son.

Nathalie did not see Sophia's pussy. She only saw her butthole.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
the only one who can finish this game is icstor.

however I was thinking about it, how much could L&P ask to sell everything?
rights, idea, history, assets etc.
He could ask for whatever he wanted but it can be "stolen" by 0$, I'm not trying to be funny, there's no way anyone would enforce an incestual 3d VN copyright using assets from Daz which are available to anyone with a few dollars.

Dec 29, 2021
A snapshot and you're busy. This is exactly how mothers do it when their children are annoying :coffee::ROFLMAO:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I'm more interested in what Don morello will ask Sophia to do in exchange of helping Sophia to get rid of Aiden, and going on more dark path (getting involved with Don) or keep getting humiliated by Aiden, what she will choose to do?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After the next day, i.e. starting on Saturday, a new morning with the two would be quite interesting.
I know for many they are incompatible routes but it would be interesting Sophia's new attitude, especially after Friday when big advances are expected for the two protagonists :cool:
Day16_2_AA2_Sophia_opened_her_robe_a_little_bit.jpg

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
The skirt uses Sophia's mesh, it's a link between them. So her crotch is linked to the skirt's mesh
evelyn has a very good viev of sophia and can take a picture with her mobile phone at any time. then there is nothing left to do with an accident or unintentionally. sophia rarely has to be stupid to surrender to the class.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
evelyn has a very good viev of sophia and can take a picture with her mobile phone at any time. then there is nothing left to do with an accident or unintentionally. sophia rarely has to be stupid to surrender to the class.
My bet: no one will see anything. As an example is the second task when Sophia lifted her skirt just for Aiden.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You are forgetting, Evelyn is kinda antisocial and doesn't care much about what others are doing.
Plus she would never be clicking photos because she is Emma's good friend and has been established to be a good person. She could talk to Emma about what she saw and will not get to blackmailing her own teacher.

Evelyn is the second safest bet for Sophia in the whole class after Zac.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes