nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You are forgetting, Evelyn is kinda antisocial and doesn't care much about what others are doing.
Plus she would never be clicking photos because she is Emma's friend and has been established to be a good person. She could talk to Emma about what she saw and not blackmail her own teacher.

Evelyn is the second safest bet for Sophia in the whole class after Zac.
And what Evelyn sees will boost the Sophia/Emma relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Most probably he will ask for nothing.

This is the EASY SOLUTION.

In one scenario the debt is paid completely and Morello infact feels he is kinda indebted to Sophia for making Larry very happy.

In another scenario the debt is still to be paid. So Morello can definitely ask Sophia to do something for him in exchange for the debt repayment and not against a favour of helping her with Aiden.
If I remember correctly, she can only appeal to Don Morello if Larry will be very happy, otherwise she will continue with Aiden.
9 <= larry <= 10 points

Reactions: xxxorro

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Most probably he will ask for nothing.

This is the EASY SOLUTION.

In one scenario the debt is paid completely and Morello infact feels he is kinda indebted to Sophia for making Larry very happy.

In another scenario the debt is still to be paid. So Morello can definitely ask Sophia to do something for him in exchange for the debt repayment and not against a favour of helping her with Aiden.
Well in recent update the small talk between morello and Sophia hinted that morello is also interested in Sophia as he asked her to come but alone(not with Liam) to meet him someday plus Larry may demand to Sophia again as he can't resist her so maybe some action could take place between them if Don morello and Larry has a major role in future story

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
If this isn't part of a striptease for after class, it'll pretty much be a bit of a disappointment as far as progression. If it's just her having to take off her jacket and underwear then it is not progression on the filthy route considering the previous task had her virtually nude in front of an art class, the mask notwithstanding. If the red marker on the table is any indicator, i'm hoping aiden put her in a position that she had to fake giving him a bad grade to see him after class for the next task as "extra credit". That way no other students get to see what happens and maybe his gang friend that's in class stands outside the door to make sure nobody enters.
I think this must be part of a strip tease for Aiden and ... in a break or after class, she is hiding behind the desk avoiding surpresive visitors. That explain the shame face, the excitation of her nipples and the position. In other case there's no sense of the squatting position, the desk is closed and avoid to see nothig to the class people. She could take off the skirt, the panties, the stockins and the shoes and nobody in class would notice it (she would do strange movements in the chair but she can ask people to write something and nobody would be looking at her). In the hands there's no telephon, then she is not taking pics. The only explanation is she is doing that alone for an unknow task or with public in an striptease or similar task.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think this must be part of a strip tease for Aiden and ... in a break or after class, she is hiding behind the desk avoiding surpresive visitors. That explain the shame face, the excitation of her nipples and the position. In other case there's no sense of the squatting position, the desk is closed and avoid to see nothig to the class people. She could take off the skirt, the panties, the stockins and the shoes and nobody in class would notice it (she would do strange movements in the chair but she can ask people to write something and nobody would be looking at her). In the hands there's no telephon, then she is not taking pics. The only explanation is she is doing that alone for an unknow task or with public in an striptease or similar task.
To tell you the truth, I don't see why Aiden would ask for a striptease in school. He can ask for it next Monday.

Reactions: Adolfo

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
evelyn has a very good view of sophia and can take a picture of her with her cell phone at any time. sophia is so seldom stupid that she is sure to deliver tothe class. that is no longer realistic. she can lose her job there.
Sorry, I don’t remember, who the hell is Evelyn?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I don't remember this point criteria being mentioned for Asking for Morello's help.

But it was said that the solution depends on previous decisions. So maybe the amount of points with Larry will determine whether she asks Morello for help or not.
This is how the points works:
The mere fact that they went to the prison is enough to remove at least a part of the debt.
Then it goes according larry's points:
  • larry <= 3 the majority of the debt is removed and only a small part is left to pay within the next 2 weeks. This corresponds to doing nothing at all up to telling him what she's wearing underneath, showing the bra and listening to the dirt fantasies
  • 4 <= larry <= 8 the whole debt is canceled but no possibility to use Morello to stop Aiden. This is basically if she doesn't show the breasts and the panties.
  • 9 <= larry <= 10 the debt is canceled and Morello feels in debt with Sophia for such a good work and so there's the possibility to stop Aiden
During the phone call with Morello only for 9 <= larry <= 10 he says :
Python:
dm "Ah, you know what? To hell with it! Forget the debts. Damn, for making my brother that happy, I almost get the feeling as if I'm the one owing you something now *ha-ha*."
(see that quoted post of mine for the full script)
and the variable day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden is set to True.
That seems to be the general understanding for "the solution depends on previous decisions", i.e. she showed at least the breasts to Larry.
We'll see if the other two groups of points could have some impact on the story too, but given that for them the variable is set to False it's likely they don't.

To tell you the truth, I don't see why Aiden would ask for a striptease in school. He can ask for it next Monday.
Next Monday if there is a task it won't be at school, as Sophia is teaching on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays (IIRC).
And next Tuesday there will be the first sport lesson too (if they finished the works in the gym), so that will be an interesting change of scenario wrt the classroom.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
This is how the points works:

From this we are assuming that only for 9 <= larry <= 10 she will ask help from Morello because of what he says on the phone:
Python:
dm "Ah, you know what? To hell with it! Forget the debts. Damn, for making my brother that happy, I almost get the feeling as if I'm the one owing you something now *ha-ha*."
(see that quoted post of mine for the full script)

That seems to be the general understanding for "the solution depends on previous decisions", i.e. she showed at least the breasts to Larry. Also that range is the only one for which the variable day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden is set to True.
We'll see if the other two groups of points could have some impact on the story too, but given that for them the variable is set to False it's likely they don't.

Next Monday if there is a task it won't be at school, as Sophia is teaching on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays (IIRC).
And next Tuesday there will be the first sport lesson too (if they finished the works in the gym), so that will be an interesting change of scenario wrt the classroom.
I asked LP and told me that there's no way with Morello if Larry is not absolutely happy. In other case, Morello's path is finished.
I think that this task must be important because until 4 or 5 years Aiden will not come back (except if there is a task on weekend)

Reactions: nexer and xxxorro

Pierre34

Dec 30, 2021
the only one who can finish this game is icstor.

however I was thinking about it, how much could L&P ask to sell everything?
rights, idea, history, assets etc.
Apparently he's german so he probably wants poland for it.
Leave this racist shit. This is nowhere near funny. If you have prejudices against Poles or Germans, keep them to yourself.
It's even funnier since ICSTOR is Polish ;)

dubstepmj5

Aug 24, 2020
Can anyone give me saved game file till last update? I bought new device coz old one stopped working well. So I wanna keep it in my new laptop.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone give me saved game file till last update? I bought new device coz old one stopped working well. So I wanna keep it in my new laptop.
providing savegame is difficult as there are many routes and decisions to be made which lead to different storylines. restart from the beginning and create your savegame. you have time before the next upgrade comes out

dubstepmj5

Aug 24, 2020
providing savegame is difficult as there are many routes and decisions to be made which lead to different storylines. restart from the beginning and create your savegame. you have time before the next upgrade comes out
I thought of that as well coz I have already done that once when I mistakenly deleted the game year ago. And it took me a long time to finish the game where I had ended before. So I don't think its a good idea especially for me who is studying and always busy working overtime.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I thought of that as well coz I have already done that once when I mistakenly deleted the game year ago. And it took me a long time to finish the game where I had ended before. So I don't think its a good idea especially for me who is studying and always busy working overtime.
Easy solution: Activate 'skip unseen text' in the options menu, then skip all the way to the point where you've ended up before. This is a matter of minutes.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

dubstepmj5

Aug 24, 2020
I also missed the pool scene where Sam and Sophia spends time and things get too hot. So I wanna play that scene as well.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes