Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I can’t think of a teaser that has revealed anything that feeds into the content of the thematic part of the scene.

Recent examples:
Sophia in her sexy skirt suit: we already new this cuz Aiden told her to wear it.

Sophia behind the desk bending over: the scene is called “literature lesson” and “Aiden’s4th”, so we know at least part of the scene will happen in the classroom.

Aiden’s 3rd: Aiden on bike and Sophia in leather, and later bike ride through the woods: we only know that whatever is about to happen is outside the city.

Dylan and Sophia returning home in workout clothing, Nathalie is waiting for them. We had no idea where Dylan and Sophia were coming from or what they did there.

Sophia and (Alyssa?) bumping into each other while shopping: did we have any reason to think this would lead to Antonio?

So, I believe bending over near her desk has nothing to do with the specific action(s) required of the task.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

Ok, after seeing this, I will throw my previous theory over board. Doesn't look like there's any sextoy involved. So maybe Sophia's really only adjusting her stockings, or about to take off her panties. Could also be that the task (or part of it) is to hand Aiden her panties. Doesn't mean she has to flash her lady parts to anyone, but it could lead to a Sophia who's not allowed to wear any panties from this point forward.

Could also be something entirely different... :p

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

Ok, after seeing this, I will throw my previous theory over board. Doesn't look like there's any sextoy involved. So maybe Sophia's really only adjusting her stockings, or about to take off her panties. Could also be that the task is to hand Aiden her panties. Doesn't mean she has to flash her lady parts to anyone, but it could lead to a Sophia who's not allowed to wear any panties from this point forward.

Could also be something entirely different... :p
demonstration of her breasts and buttocks, plus she was without a bra, before work she was wearing transparent underwear (top)
Plus the task itself, students can participate in it, just like last time.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Yes and no. Yes- it would be a huge escalation and seems unfathomable considering Sophia's character. No- showing the small of her back/top of her butt would feel very anticlimactic and wouldn't really do anything. It's a common situation for us, most of our clothes are cut so that any movement exposes the small of our back or even our butt. It's the curse of women's fashion, and one of many reasons I'm happy that low rise jeans went out of style (before coming back into style very recently). Sadly you just get use to it. So I don't think what you're describing would really suffice for a task from Aiden.

This is why the topic of task 4 is so interesting. It doesn't feel like there are many options left for tasks that can 1) happen in the classroom; 2) maintain realism; 3) keep slowly escalating the situation in a linear way.

The more I think about it, the more I think the teaser is simply a red herring. The actual task will probably be something totally different from what we're expecting. For all we know the teaser is showing Sophia bending over to pick up her pen or something, and has nothing to do with the task.
I see it differently. Seeing a woman bend over in a skirt and getting a glimpse of her underwear is far less enticing than seeing a woman squat and getting a glimpse of her bare ass knowing she's not wearing any underwear. With the first woman no matter how many times she bends over you know you're never going to see more than what you saw the first time. However, with the second woman you get the hope that each time she squats or twists in any way her pants/skirt might just inch a tiny bit lower revealing more of her ass.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Explicit - Thanks for sharing!

To me it actually looks like she's about to start taking off her panties. She will hand it over to Aiden or have to prove in some other way that she is down without.

As a male student, everything that is told in this literary lesson would just rush past me. Lesson goal missed!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well the bra has been removed and the jacket is on the chair so Sophia is already showing off her body so is the teaser squat a red herring.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Explicit - Thanks for sharing!

To me it actually looks like she's about to start taking off her panties. She will hand it over to Aiden or have to prove in some other way that she is down without.

As a male student, everything that is told in this literary lesson would just rush past me. Lesson goal missed!
I would agree with you but the pose/position seems wrong to me for Sophia to be taking off her panties

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I can’t think of a teaser that has revealed anything that feeds into the content of the thematic part of the scene.

Recent examples:
Sophia in her sexy skirt suit: we already new this cuz Aiden told her to wear it.

Sophia behind the desk bending over: the scene is called “literature lesson” and “Aiden’s4th”, so we know at least part of the scene will happen in the classroom.

Aiden’s 3rd: Aiden on bike and Sophia in leather, and later bike ride through the woods: we only know that whatever is about to happen is outside the city.

Dylan and Sophia returning home in workout clothing, Nathalie is waiting for them. We had no idea where Dylan and Sophia were coming from or what they did there.

Sophia and (Alyssa?) bumping into each other while shopping: did we have any reason to think this would lead to Antonio?

So, I believe bending over near her desk has nothing to do with the specific action(s) required of the task.
And now, after the unveiling of the new teaser, you can add to the list of misleading teasers the text that went with the previous one in front of the mirror:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it me or she is wearing the same thing minus the bra wrt the other? :)

The jacket on the chair is probably the "entry fee" imposed by Aiden at the beginning (like the first part of the 2nd task).
Everything now ***gives the impression*** she is either about to adjust the skirt/stockings or even removing the panties. Pretty sure now that it's not the toy (Sabertooth__ ;) )

Damn if he's good in choosing the teasers! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
May be aiden buy her some clotes look at the desk they can be new
The lighting is a bit too much for my taste (I also found that to be the case for some renders in the previous update), but you can see on the desk are just some papers and a pencil.

Reactions: Jude6

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I would agree with you but the pose/position seems wrong to me for Sophia to be taking off her panties
but could be,,, when standing up, with bent posture, leave the panties down,,, it is her two hands on the side what makes me think so.
on the other hand, this would be much too early and daring for L&P at this point in time of the game

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes