armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
still in 60%?
I am playing another game and
I found what should wear for next 6 events Nathalie as a maid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brouwerke_

Jun 9, 2019
And what game is that?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
well, nathalie,s current clothesare far better than what you are proposing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Agree. The Aiden, more specifically Aiden/Andre events are a prime motivator for this game, and central to Sophia's emancipation in a public arena. They are key, plausible, outrageous, and will become even more so, adding the kind of tension this game needs, even if they stretch imagination to the limits. Crucially, these events are included in the original script of the game by L&P who has expressed surprise toward those who do not favour them. To his credit he also generously considered this, hence the introduction of playing alternatives. The tasks will go all the way to twelve for the combined pleasure and gratification of both Aiden and Sophia.
Just to balance the scales, I competely disagree. For my playthrough, Aiden is an irrelevant two-bit tryhard, since I send Dylan to boarding school at the first opportunity, since Carl is only too happy to help out. Yes I miss out on content this way, but what content I do get is pretty damn fine.
I certainly hope Tyler gets another shot at Sophia. At the nightclub, he was "climbing that stariway to heaven" when it all came crashing down upon him. Talk about a classic case of BBs. Perhaps scenario c/b Tyler lands big underwear campaign associated with Liam's firm. Coming out party for Tyler. Liam out of town and his boss, Mr. Harris, suggests that Sophia stand in for him at Tyler's party. Tyler had seen Sophia visiting Liam at his office after nightclub event and in ad campaign discussions with Mr. Harris mentions her and intimates about nightclub. Mr. Harris very intrigued especially after his "view" of Sophia when she came to surprise Liam at this office. Night of party, Sophia hits the booze and Tyler and/or Mr. Harris hit on Sophia.
[/QUOTE
Tyler is one and done. Close but no cigar. Give up now of ever seeing him again.

Reactions: uniformless

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Poor Evelyn’s gonna be excited :sneaky: ... or shocked o_O then excited :p
I noticed, along with others, that not much is happening with the slow % grind being still at the 60 marks. I'm wondering whether L&P is reconsidering aspects of the task, in the light of some of what's been posted here. Several logistical & perception issues are involved, if the task at any point involves removing the panties. I think it will, because anything less, such as showing stocking tops would be too tame.

Starting with Evelyn, a simple solution would be to have her absent from lessons on the day. If she is present, I'm not completely convinced that she could see as much as has been stated without stretching to her right, or craning forward. If neither of these is the case, Sophia will just have to trust her & that's a dubious prospect.

Then there's the 'conversation/action bubble' that enfolded Sophia, Aiden & Andre during task two. It's not likely that the whole class would once more oblige by studying earnestly again if she goes to the back of the room, surely? IMO, the more times it happens, the more likely it is that folks would turn round out of curiousity, not to forget the compulsion of hormonal teenagers to watch every single beautiful woman or girl as she walks by. [How many of us learned to control this via the painful experience of walking into a lamp-post]?

There's a possible handing over of the underwear. If Sophia takes her panties off behind the teacher's desk will she have to convey them through the class? Does the skirt have pockets? I doubt it. If she carries them where will she put them, because that blouse is not exactly the place to conceal a black garment? Maybe Aiden will collect them after class? If she has a bare bottom, it's odds-on that part of the task will be showing it to A. & A., if not the whole class. I won't even touch on the touching issue at this point.

Such musings as outlined above are the result of the handful of teacher blackmail stories I've read, combined with this story so far & the current lack of activity.

Last edited:

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
I noticed that if Sophia doesn't allow Aiden to touch her breasts, we don't get a close-up of the student paintings but the deal with Aiden continues.
So, I think we will have 2 options on the 4th task.
Yaa u r correct

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Isn't it too weird or suspicious to her get in this position on the front of her class? Like, she could remove her panties while sitted down like the previous event.
My guess would be that Aiden told her to stay without panties the whole class so she is removing it before the students arrive, or maybe Aiden was the first to arrive so she is removing it behind the desk so he couldn't see anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: roro and xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I noticed, along with others, that not much is happening with the slow % grind being still at the 60 marks. I'm wondering whether L&P is reconsidering aspects of the task, in the light of some of what's been posted here. Several logistical & perception issues are involved, if the task at any point involves removing the panties. I think it will, because anything less, such as showing stocking tops would be too tame.

Starting with Evelyn, a simple solution would be to have her absent from lessons on the day. If she is present, I'm not completely convinced that she could see as much as has been stated without stretching to her right, or craning forward. If neither of these is the case, Sophia will just have to trust her & that's a dubious prospect.

Then there's the 'conversation/action bubble' that enfolded Sophia, Aiden & Andre during task two. It's not likely that the whole class would once more oblige by studying earnestly again if she goes to the back of the room, surely? IMO, the more times it happens, the more likely it is that folks would turn round out of curiousity, not to forget the compulsion of hormonal teenagers to watch every single beautiful woman or girl as she walks by. [How many of us learned to control this via the painful experiece of walking into a lamp-post]?

There's a possible handing over of the underwear. If Sophia takes her panties off behind the teacher's desk will she have to convey them through the class? Does the skirt have pockets? I doubt it. If she carries them where will she put them, because that blouse is not exactly the place to conceal a black garment? Maybe Aiden will collect them after class? If she has a bare bottom, it's odds-on that part of the task will be showing it to A. & A., if not the whole class. I won't even touch on the touching issue at this point.

Such musings as outlined above are the result of the handful of teacher blackmail stories I've read, combined with this story so far & the current lack of activity.
In my opinion the delay is either because he wasn't working for a couple of days in between since new year and all or the scene has changed and the bonus scene has started which might be requiring an elaborate setup like the bar scene.
However I tend to believe it is because he was taking a couple of days off.

Evelyn just came back from Spain. She is mentioned as good student and is also Emma's close friend. I don't believe a student in reality will take a day off immediately after coming back from a vacation. However L&P can say that she is ill and so is absent. Though that would come off as just plot convenience.

I agree Evelyn will have to fidget around to properly see what Sophia is actually doing. And as I mentioned before, Evelyn is Sophia's safest bet in the class after Zac.

The next point, it really doesn't matter if the students occasionally look at Sophia talking with Aiden or Andre, they are problem students so it is also understandable that teachers will talk to them more, I mean we all have seen this in our classes.
The only time it matters is when Sophia is doing something like pulling her skirt up. But L&P did include that aspect and showed Sophia checking first to ensure no one was looking and then doing what she had to for a few seconds.

Carrying the panties may not even be a problem. She can easily fit them properly inside her fist and secretly give it to Aiden.

I agree that if Sophia has to show herself without underwear it will be atmost with Aiden and Andre only not the whole class. Plus I believe it will only be her bare butt not the front.

Also, though this has not happened before, the main part of the task could also happen during the break between the two classes. No one is in class and that's when Aiden can stay back with Sophia and have her do what he wants. It will open the possibilities for the task a little more than with a filled class.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes