hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I generally agree with what you’re saying.

For my part, it is above all the position of Sophia that intrigues me, no need to position herself in this way just to raise her skirt or take off her panties. She can do it sitting or standing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m 99% wrong, but sometimes it’s the other 1% that screws up!
Man you are so crazy! ;)

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Serious question. Does anyone have a good explanation as to why AAA and indie games are normally in development for 3 to 5 years while these "games" seem to take around the same time or longer. I would think more work would go into an actual video game but I honestly have no clue.

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018

Aiden's task is pretty much clear. She need to wear sexy business skirt, stockings an no bra. This skirt is to long and nobody in class can see that she is wearing sexy stockings. I believe that Aiden ask Sophia to lift up skirt and expose the edges of stockings. So, she squatted, to make that it looks like the skirt lift up by accident. Aiden want to corrupt Sophia by exposing her to other kids. We already know that she was tease Sam and Dylan before, so it is very possible that she will enjoy to tease her students ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am interested in the age of the people who write here. I think a maximum of 15 years old. Of the 4,176 pages, 4,100 pages are just bullshit :unsure::sneaky:
Come on, knock us out with your comment.
Show us how smart in your head (head not ass :cool: ) you are.

Looking at your avatar, I think your mother used the services of a ... with horns ;) ... to make you.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1580914

Aiden's task is pretty much clear. She need to wear sexy business skirt, stockings an no bra. This skirt is to long and nobody in class can see that she is wearing sexy stockings. I believe that Aiden ask Sophia to lift up skirt and expose the edges of stockings. So, she squatted, to make that it looks like the skirt lift up by accident. Aiden want to corrupt Sophia by exposing her to other kids. We already know that she was tease Sam and Dylan before, so it is very possible that she will enjoy to tease her students ;)
Obviously she must wear

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Obviously she must wear
INCOMING FASHION RANT

See, in my opinion these outfits are too much and are simply immature. I get it, men like stockings and short skirts, and yeah even I can see the attraction...to an extent. But these take it so far that any sexiness is lost. The first one is a great look, IF it were longer and if she wore something more appropriate to cover her cleavage. The stockings actively take away from the look because they're so completely worthless and are there strictly for sex appeal. If I was at a strip club the stockings would be fine, but anywhere else they look tacky, and even worse it looks like the woman doesn't know how to dress. And don't even get me started on those stupid, STUPID, heels. Not only are they completely impractical, but they're also poorly rendered. They're slapped on the model by someone that doesn't understand how to dress themselves, much less a woman.

The second one, that slit is just unbelievably dumb. And paired with those over-the-top stockings with the exaggerated seam, just :sick:. Oh, and of course she would always bend at the waist because our knees don't work. :rolleyes:

The third outfit we don't see much of, but it appears to have the same problems as the first two. Like, the outfit would actively look better and be sexier WITHOUT the idiotic stockings.

The point is, these are examples of the exact type of clothing we DON'T need in AWAM. These are renders by an immature person without a refined sense of style, and a poor sense of discretion. Even erotic content needs good discretion, you can't overdo it because you'll diminish the impact. But this person is a bull in a China shop, skirts can never be short enough, stockings can never be exposed enough, and women can never be slutty enough.

For all of my complaints about L&P, I have complete confidence that he has better sense than to do anything like this in AWAM. If he did I would probably walk away instantly.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
INCOMING FASHION RANT

See, in my opinion these outfits are too much and are simply immature. I get it, men like stockings and short skirts, and yeah even I can see the attraction...to an extent. But these take it so far that any sexiness is lost. The first one is a great look, IF it were longer and if she wore something more appropriate to cover her cleavage. The stockings actively take away from the look because they're so completely worthless and are there strictly for sex appeal. If I was at a strip club the stockings would be fine, but anywhere else they look tacky, and even worse it looks like the woman doesn't know how to dress. And don't even get me started on those stupid, STUPID, heels. Not only are they completely impractical, but they're also poorly rendered. They're slapped on the model by someone that doesn't understand how to dress themselves, much less a woman.

The second one, that slit is just unbelievably dumb. And paired with those over-the-top stockings with the exaggerated seam, just :sick:. Oh, and of course she would always bend at the waist because our knees don't work. :rolleyes:

The third outfit we don't see much of, but it appears to have the same problems as the first two. Like, the outfit would actively look better and be sexier WITHOUT the idiotic stockings.

The point is, these are examples of the exact type of clothing we DON'T need in AWAM. These are renders by an immature person without a refined sense of style, and a poor sense of discretion. Even erotic content needs good discretion, you can't overdo it because you'll diminish the impact. But this person is a bull in a China shop, skirts can never be short enough, stockings can never be exposed enough, and women can never be slutty enough.

For all of my complaints about L&P, I have complete confidence that he has better sense than to do anything like this in AWAM. If he did I would probably walk away instantly.
Don't hold back Ginger; tell us how you really feel. :LOL:

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Serious question. Does anyone have a good explanation as to why AAA and indie games are normally in development for 3 to 5 years while these "games" seem to take around the same time or longer. I would think more work would go into an actual video game but I honestly have no clue.
Because those games are made by a big group of experts with an strict schedule. This VN is been made by only one amateur dev who has been learning while he is making the game and has a flexible schedule.

Basically, that's the problem of the most of the games here, we hope that the experienced devs start to work in team. There are few projects with more professionalism emerging like MILFs of Sunville which is been made by 7 devs, although some people say that the writer is not that great (I haven't played it yet).

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes