ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1580914

Aiden's task is pretty much clear. She need to wear sexy business skirt, stockings an no bra. This skirt is to long and nobody in class can see that she is wearing sexy stockings. I believe that Aiden ask Sophia to lift up skirt and expose the edges of stockings. So, she squatted, to make that it looks like the skirt lift up by accident. Aiden want to corrupt Sophia by exposing her to other kids. We already know that she was tease Sam and Dylan before, so it is very possible that she will enjoy to tease her students ;)
What you say is very believable but I trust that won't be the whole task. If all it involves is showing stocking tops, it will not be much of a progression & could be regarded as a step backwards. It will also put Sophia in the same frame as the many game women out there who walk around their world with their stocking tops on show, as though this was in any sense credible. I've always assumed these were games designed by men, (& I say "men" on purpose) under 30, for other men aged mainly under 18. One saving grace could be that it was just for the 4th task & unlike bralessness, not meant to continue.

We've already had Sophia resemble Anna from AEA, or perhaps Betty Boop, when she wore the romper to a rock concert. There needs to be eroticism in this ever so slow burning VN. Eroticism is not simply a case of putting the goods on show. If you're correct, however, I would concede that it ties in with Aiden's age & a not unusual teenage confusion between eroticism & exhibitionism.

Reactions: xxxorro and Goga011

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok does it actually have incest content or is it just some grouping shit that is called incest... and is there sexual content? I played this a while back up to the basketball with mom scene... any progress from there? Just don't want to download and replay unless there are enough sex scenes!
Thx in advance!

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
When and where did L&P state that there's no reason for Animation in this update? When and where did L&P state that this "special" whatever is required for this update? None of this can be found in L&P's statements which had been discussed in this forum. If you know more than we do, I'll gladly be enlightened by your wisdom.
1641422212439.png
1641422156656.png
Maybe I intrepted his comments. But I am sticking to my theory that it is not animation.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok does it actually have incest content or is it just some grouping shit that is called incest... and is there sexual content? I played this a while back up to the basketball with mom scene... any progress from there? Just don't want to download and replay unless there are enough sex scenes!
Thx in advance!
There's certainly groping. In his last event Dylan groped Sophia's butt. In terms of penetrative sex, that's a long way off. And by that I mean at least a decade, probably closer to two.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
If it's animations then... I hope there's something to animate! It's been a very long time since this game has had a scene that has made me say "Man, I wish that was animated!".

Reactions: palmtrees89

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, these messages have been discussed before. I just don't see where L&P says that there's no reason for Animations here. And what does he need a second powerhouse of a computer for, if not Animations? If it's for a new game mechanic like you've mentioned in your previous post, he could simply use his main rig for it. I guess that's more a coding thing and wouldn't require another computer worth $6000+, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, many developers use a second powerful rig to work on Animations, letting them render or whatever else there is to do as it would probably take up too much time on their main rig, preventing the work on regular scenes and other stuff.

You had also said it's a requirement for the next update, but all he said in these messages was that he's gotta do it now because we'll be seeing first results in the upcoming release. But it's something he wanted to do for a long time apparently, so it's really not connected to p2 of the game like you've mentioned, except for a hint from L&P saying that it would make sense now because things are getting more spicy. This again, to me, sounds like Animations. And the reason he's contacting other developers for this "special" task could be because, no offense, L&P's Animations are trash, requiring the help of others who know how to do them properly. Now, all of this is just speculating as L&P, for whatever reason, is more than vague about all of this, and it might actually turn out to be a whole bunch of nothing for all we know.

There was another message about all this from L&P, and putting them all side by side makes this entire thing even more confusing as his messages are extremely contradicting to say the least. Anyway, we'll see what it's all about soon enough. Or maybe we don't as it could turn out to be a big hype over nothing.
Yes I remember the 3rd post but couldn't find it. Mentioning about how excited we will all be and the additional wait time will be worth it. Trust me. Is how he put it If I remember.
There is a tendency between releases for an ever growing expectation of events fueled by the wild speculations put forth by each person's personal hopes. This ultimately leads to disappointments and frustration and the inevitable litany of posts.
I try to live closer to reality possibly pestimistically when concerning what l&p expect I will be excited about. He has a great story and images. He doesn't need to WOW me. If it turns out to be animations hey great as long as they contribute to story telling experience. But if as I expect they are something else I am not disappointed.
Now if I were to pin Hope's on something it would be some sort of 3d environment where the scene could be viewed from all angles.
More of a quality version of Twist or Mysterful.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Yes I remember the 3rd post but couldn't find it. Mentioning about how excited we will all be and the additional wait time will be worth it. Trust me. Is how he put it If I remember.
There is a tendency between releases for an ever growing expectation of events fueled by the wild speculations put forth by each person's personal hopes. This ultimately leads to disappointments and frustration and the inevitable litany of posts.
I try to live closer to reality possibly pestimistically when concerning what l&p expect I will be excited about. He has a great story and images. He doesn't need to WOW me. If it turns out to be animations hey great as long as they contribute to story telling experience. But if as I expect they are something else I am not disappointed.
Now if I were to pin Hope's on something it would be some sort of 3d environment where the scene could be viewed from all angles.
More of a quality version of Twist or Mysterful.
Hate typing on a phone in line at Wendies. Please pardon all my grammatical errors

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
A feature like that would surely be fun, but I'd much prefer no extra features at all if I'm being honest. No animations, no 360° angles. None of this fancy stuff, and the reason is quite simple. We're already looking at ~30 years until the game could potentially be completed with the current development speed, and I fear that with adding new features, the time required to develop new updates could become even longer. I don't see this game ever being finished anyway, but I wouldn't mind playing a couple more in-game days before I'm turning into spacedust or planet Earth becomes uninhabitable. :p

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
A feature like that would surely be fun, but I'd much prefer no extra features at all if I'm being honest. No animations, no 360° angles. None of this fancy stuff, and the reason is quite simple. We're already looking at ~30 years until the game could potentially be completed with the current development speed, and I fear that with adding new features, the time required to develop new updates could become even longer. I don't see this game ever being finished anyway, but I wouldn't mind playing a couple more in-game days before I'm turning into spacedust or planet Earth becomes uninhabitable. :p
Well said! I am only in hope that the second rig is actually the workstation for his assistant/associate/employee. This is his way to guarantee control of assets. This is the only thing that would be worth the effort and would increase production rate. Failure to increase rate is proof there is no intent to fix this problem and means the game is doomed to an ICSTOR Milfy City or any one of dozens of abandoned games type ending.:cry:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
INCOMING FASHION RANT

See, in my opinion these outfits are too much and are simply immature. I get it, men like stockings and short skirts, and yeah even I can see the attraction...to an extent. But these take it so far that any sexiness is lost. The first one is a great look, IF it were longer and if she wore something more appropriate to cover her cleavage. The stockings actively take away from the look because they're so completely worthless and are there strictly for sex appeal. If I was at a strip club the stockings would be fine, but anywhere else they look tacky, and even worse it looks like the woman doesn't know how to dress. And don't even get me started on those stupid, STUPID, heels. Not only are they completely impractical, but they're also poorly rendered. They're slapped on the model by someone that doesn't understand how to dress themselves, much less a woman.

The second one, that slit is just unbelievably dumb. And paired with those over-the-top stockings with the exaggerated seam, just :sick:. Oh, and of course she would always bend at the waist because our knees don't work. :rolleyes:

The third outfit we don't see much of, but it appears to have the same problems as the first two. Like, the outfit would actively look better and be sexier WITHOUT the idiotic stockings.

The point is, these are examples of the exact type of clothing we DON'T need in AWAM. These are renders by an immature person without a refined sense of style, and a poor sense of discretion. Even erotic content needs good discretion, you can't overdo it because you'll diminish the impact. But this person is a bull in a China shop, skirts can never be short enough, stockings can never be exposed enough, and women can never be slutty enough.

For all of my complaints about L&P, I have complete confidence that he has better sense than to do anything like this in AWAM. If he did I would probably walk away instantly.
Though I am no expert on women's fashion. Sophia and the other women in the game also are dressed pretty well. They wear trendy stuff, the dress can be from casual to sexy never really crossing the line of modesty or classy. Plus Sophia's dressing sense is also never potrayed as completely conservative. Her dressing sense shows she is open minded and likes feeling sexy as well.
The only time her dress choice was odd was the Bar scene which we all know the reason to.
I mean it was funny to me as how to many times the dress was brought up and not a single time could L&P write a decent reason as to why Sophia would dress like that.

In general I believe either L&P researches women's fashion to appropriately dress the characters or he is naturally good at it.

Also I would like to mention something that I liked about Liam and Sophia is that they are so open-minded. For example They don't have problems with gay relationships, Liam isn't insecure about his wife dressing sexy in public. I mean he didn't even raise a question when Sophia comes back from Alyssa's place on day 18 in a pretty revealing summer dress.

So even though the jokes are made on how conservative Sophia is, she is conservative about things that she should be and open minded towards those that support a human to be mentally happy and provide freedom.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
what do you say guys?. The light has a different angle. If the 2nd task happens during the first hour of class, the 4th by the angle of the lights seems to happen later, after the second hour of class.
View attachment 1582490

First hour
View attachment 1582491

Second hour
View attachment 1582492
You're most likely right about the time. I've lowered my expectations for this task, which might be a case of "show me your stocking tops, now show the class." If so, the fact that Evelyn might see Sophia fiddling with her skirt could turn out to have a different kind of ramification, i.e. she might think that her teacher is a complete exhibitionist & tells Emma, who tells Dylan & so on. "Meh," I think is the accepted polite term on this thread.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes