ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
In the last render presented, Sofia's very expressive face is still missing even a hint of excitement, pleasure, or the like. the senses. She was again "bent hard" and she again lost a piece of her "I".
If she loses a piece of her "I" after being "bent hard" for something like this, what happens after engaging in sexually explicit activity with her own flesh & blood? Is she a better, more rounded human being as a result, or does the fact that she derives pleasure from it, (at the time), suffice to calm her potential misgivings? I don't care whether she extracts any enjoyment from the tasks, as they are primarily not for her pleasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The chances this class event will be a step backwards in terms of quality of events?

(Referring to what happened in Aidens last event and what could happen in this not being on the same level)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The chances this class event will be a step backwards in terms of quality of events?

(Referring to what happened in Aidens last event and what could happen in this not being on the same level)
Depends on what you mean by "quality". Task 3 was enormous and elaborate, with new environments, outfits, characters, and a complex script. So no, we shouldn't expect every task to replicate that. All that said, a simpler task 4 can still be great.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Task 4 has to be at least on the same level as task 3, or slightly lower. And certainly not lower than task 2. Removing panties during class will barely qualify if there is nothing more, but it could be hot

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Depends on what you mean by "quality". Task 3 was enormous and elaborate, with new environments, outfits, characters, and a complex script. So no, we shouldn't expect every task to replicate that. All that said, a simpler task 4 can still be great.
I mean in terms of what happens to Sophia.\

Last event with Aiden involved tit groping so what will be in this? Something on a higher level or lower level?

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
What's the sense of creating more hype for nothing?
We have one new photo, few details about a project that's almost at 35% of its total and nothing else.
Are you trying to retent some fans in this weak way?
Ok next update will see another hot event with some slips or bra, some tits and nothing more. For teasing and creating a more interesting story it's really difficult.
I'm pretty sure the story will change, it's unrealistic and the not comparable with the beginning. Good one the first attempt but not second one, sorry!

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
is sophie having an orgy in the class? :ROFLMAO: is going really slow the progress.
On 2029 will discover if Sophie will hang some students or not. It depends about the score:
1.000 lesbian points probably you'll achieve lesbian route or 1.000 filthy points for massive gangbang.
Probably when it'll happen I'll be in a guest house while I'm watching TV with my beer

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I mean in terms of what happens to Sophia.\

Last event with Aiden involved tit groping so what will be in this? Something on a higher level or lower level?
If you're expecting linear growth in lewdness with each task, I think you're going to be disappointed. Narratively, I don't think it's necessary that each task one ups the previous task in terms of lewdness, instead I think it makes more sense if Aiden gives Sophia a bit of a breather on a couple of tasks. Logically this would make sense, after what he did with Task 3 it would make some sense to keep Task 4 a bit tame. If we measure lewdness on a scale of 1-10, and Task 3 was a 4, then I think it makes sense for Task 4 to be a 3.

As a player this sort of strategy may not be much fun to play, but I think it's a logical progression. I made a quick chart to illustrate how I see it playing out. Again, if we assume lewdness exists on a scale of 1-10, and that Task 12 will be the lewdest, I think we should expect some linear, and back, steps along the way. This could be justified in any number of ways, but the most obvious is the constraints imposed by the classroom. There's only so much that can happen in the classroom unless L&P wants the entire class to get in on the action. For the foreseeable future that doesn't seem to be in the cards. So the escalation in lewdness will be a little uneven, but it will still progress along a relatively linear trajectory.

1641522141497.png

And that is the most math you ever hear me talk. I think it's important to remember that L&P's idea/framework for the game does not take into account the player's feelings or long development periods. Whatever framework/outline he has is designed to move the narrative along slowly and deliberately, even if that results in disappointment and frustration for players.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
If you're expecting linear growth in lewdness with each task, I think you're going to be disappointed. Narratively, I don't think it's necessary that each task one ups the previous task in terms of lewdness, instead I think it makes more sense if Aiden gives Sophia a bit of a breather on a couple of tasks. Logically this would make sense, after what he did with Task 3 it would make some sense to keep Task 4 a bit tame. If we measure lewdness on a scale of 1-10, and Task 3 was a 4, then I think it makes sense for Task 4 to be a 3.

As a player this sort of strategy may not be much fun to play, but I think it's a logical progression. I made a quick chart to illustrate how I see it playing out. Again, if we assume lewdness exists on a scale of 1-10, and that Task 12 will be the lewdest, I think we should expect some linear, and back, steps along the way. This could be justified in any number of ways, but the most obvious is the constraints imposed by the classroom. There's only so much that can happen in the classroom unless L&P wants the entire class to get in on the action. For the foreseeable future that doesn't seem to be in the cards. So the escalation in lewdness will be a little uneven, but it will still progress along a relatively linear trajectory.

View attachment 1583964

And that is the most math you ever hear me talk. I think it's important to remember that L&P's idea/framework for the game does not take into account the player's feelings or long development periods. Whatever framework/outline he has is designed to move the narrative along slowly and deliberately, even if that results in disappointment and frustration for players.
I'll have you know that from now on you're supposed to provide us with these graphs for all the lewd content in the game and keep it up-to-date, Miss. No slacking allowed! :giggle:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 1583964

Oooooh graphs!

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
God, for a second I thought it only said "unpaid" and I was going to lose my mind.

I didn't realize that he was using Genesis 3 models. Those must be pretty old at this point, I wonder if that's factoring into the game's slow progression at this point. Unlikely, but I imagine most new assets don't work well with those old models.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I didn't realize that he was using Genesis 3 models.
The fact that he is still using Genesis 3 models surprised me but not in a good way.
But maybe it's just some of them, wouldn't surprise me if Dylan is Gen 3 and Sophia Gen 8.
Dylan always looked a bit off to me.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think that post basically confirmed he is adding animations. No real reason to export daz models to blender unless they're making animations or doing modeling/sculpting, which doesn't make sense.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes