Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
impossible it can be possible if you want to be.
Well, yes, but it is job for a team. In that case it would be even relatively easy I guess. For one person it would require tremendous amount of time, and months between updates.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I might be mixing up games here so please correct me if I'm wrong @Lust&Passion but I seem to recall it being mentioned that there might be parts of the game from the husband and/or son's perspective?

Regardless, I don't mind nor care that you play as a female, sets this game apart from all the rest.
Yeah, it is actually planned!

gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
I don't understand the problem. If you don't like his/her game concept just ignore it and play an other game.
What do you expect? To force him to change such a core game element. Its the game-developer's choice what he will create and your choice whether or not you're going to support him / play his game.

I personally think that it is promising and the designs are beautiful. Thanks!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I don't understand the problem. If you don't like his/her game concept just ignore it and play an other game.
What do you expect? To force him to change such a core game element. Its the game-developer's choice what he will create and your choice whether or not you're going to support him / play his game.

I personally think that it is promising and the designs are beautiful. Thanks!
Don't you know that there are a lot of people here of the mind that "HEY FUCK EVERYONE ELSE OR YOUR ORIGINAL IDEA, APPEAL TO MY SPECIFIC FETISH OR ELSE!"

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The game is great as it is. Discussing about MC is pointless because it won't change from this point. Changing to Male MC will destroy foundation of game. I am not talking about from demo but story. Have you ever developped a game? Dev. probably wrote his script and story according to Female MC. You can't just replace MC and continue to same story. Everything changes. A guy suggested that it should be optional. Yes , it can be possible if you wait at least 1-2 months for male MC script&story and 3-4 months for every update. But this will ruin the game.
This game is great with Female MC. I loved it every second. Best wishes to Developer.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Must admit that I can't wait for the next update...

So grateful about having the option to avoid content I don't like
0 homosexual woman on woman content if that's what I want.
100% good wife if I want to.
Good wife with a taste for young men if I want to.
100% straight incest route -while being "a good wife"-

Is great that the players can follow his/her hearth in this game :eazyHype:

Reactions: gtpman

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
what is different rpgm version with renpy version?? can someone explain that
Game was first released on RPG Maker engine and then ported to Ren'py. Currently there is no difference regarding game content but only the Ren'py version will be updated if I'm not mistaken.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think the only difference is that Ren'Py runs way smoother, at least in my PC.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know about anyone else, but the most obvious difference between versions I've observed is that the Renpy version doesn't feel like you're playing Final Fantasy 4 70% of the time.

Reactions: lockhear

Jansen

May 8, 2017
New post:

Also i am just curious that last week i saw the dev. almost reaching his first goal $1,500 with $1,493 and today it has dropped down to $1,342. Why are patreon dropping down their pledges??? Any idea??

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
New post:

Also i am just curious that last week i saw the dev. almost reaching his first goal $1,500 with $1,493 and today it has dropped down to $1,342. Why are patreon dropping down their pledges??? Any idea??
From what I've heard in different threads that always happens at the 1st of the month. If a bank account/credit card is not covered Patreon terminates that pledge.

Reactions: ponyguy and Jansen

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's the cheap fake patrons who cancelled at the end of the month (November) to avoid being charged for the monthly pledge at the beginning of the next month (December). So basically they "pledge" to have access to the patreon content, but withdrew their pledge to avoid paying, and then re-pledge again.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, it is actually planned!
Are you planning on mentioning cum/pregnancy/birth control related stuff in your scenes or are you going to make "dry finish"* scenes? I'm not asking for completly catering to us pregnancy/impregnation fans but it would be nice and logical to include it to some extend. Hell even lines like "bla bla i'm on the pill" is enough. On a sidenote.. why are there so few games with "used condom play" content? :D

* With "dry finish" i mean Sex with no mess, man finishing inside the woman but nothing is shown visually or mentioned in the conversation after (no short toilet break for the woman after having fun, mess in panties when not at home) etc.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
just played this for the first time and i am honestly in love with this game. Its everything that i wanted it to be. Here's to hope that the next updates will be more action heavy. :eazyHype::eazyHype:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It's the cheap fake patrons who cancelled at the end of the month (November) to avoid being charged for the monthly pledge at the beginning of the next month (December). So basically they "pledge" to have access to the patreon content, but withdrew their pledge to avoid paying, and then re-pledge again.
So, basically, there is always a percentage of leechers in every game... that's good to know.

Reactions: locq4169
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes