Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Back off x'D Finally one decent female MC game and people trying to ruin it and convert into male MC...:test2:
Who says about convert the female MC in male? x'D
The optional way not force you to play as female MC, it's about to chose what you want to play be more diversified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The optional way not force you to play as female MC, it's about to chose what you want to play be more diversified.
Well, I didn't think on your or anyone in specific, just in general I saw lot of comments wishing for Male MC :eek:penedeyewink:
I read that dev considering time to time switch to husband or son, but to have entire game in both ways - one fem another male...i think it's impossible, cause it would require double of all, it would be two games in one...

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Well, I didn't think on your or anyone in specific, just in general I saw lot of comments wishing for Male MC :eek:penedeyewink:
I read that dev considering time to time switch to husband or son, but to have entire game in both ways - one fem another male...i think it's impossible, cause it would require double of all, it would be two games in one...
I know, it would be an original game that has not been done until now, and btw it's in early demo stage so you never know in the future.
impossible it can be possible if you want to be.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I know, it would be an original game that has not been done until now, and btw it's in early demo stage so you never know in the future.
impossible it can be possible if you want to be.
Seriously hope not, lets focus on the female protagonist and thats that.
There is a quadrillion male MC games out there, there must be something for you,surely.
For us that like a female MC... that is very scarce unfortunatley.
Its getting mildly annoying to see people people asking for this on every page.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
(whereas there are, what 3 or 4 tops from the mom's perspective)

prozack

Jun 22, 2017
Dual Family does that kind of multi-perspective storylines and it's terrible. BTW, there is a way to not play as a female MC, it's very simple: don't play the game and move on.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Back off x'D Finally one decent female MC game and people trying to ruin it and convert into male MC...:test2:
What if and listen me out on this... what if the MC is the son? If you aren't sold on it yet I am quite sure that he can be made smaller and be given a bigger dick.

Huh?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
"A Father and Husband" is literally the plot of 70% of the incest games on here.
holy jeebus. is this back again? i can list a bunch of high quality games with male mc floating around. very few high quality with female like this. this is unique. if people don't like the mother perspective, for fuck sakes. go play those. you got the bunch from Icstor for starters. want some MC with it, go DoD. just want VN? DmD or MSN. have at it.

should all be floating around here somewhere. and those are JUST the ones i play. i know there's clone after clone of lower quality ones flying all over the place.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I'm always wary of female POV games. It's just not my thing. But if this game manages to be as good as other good female POV games such as the Eleanor games, and you can truly choose which path(s) to go down as this lady instead of it just being a linear "watch this woman fuck everything that moves" kind of crappy game, then I'm in.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I might be mixing up games here so please correct me if I'm wrong @Lust&Passion but I seem to recall it being mentioned that there might be parts of the game from the husband and/or son's perspective?

Regardless, I don't mind nor care that you play as a female, sets this game apart from all the rest.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@DarkMask
Lust&Passion said:
Furthermore I'm thinking about to switch maybe also few times to the son or husband later and let them make decisions!
I for one don't care about it. There are plenty of games where you play as the sneaky douchebag son who wants to bone his mommy. And the husband (so far) look too plane for me to care what he does.
The only situation I think it could be useful, is if it's just a short POV change for a decision that effects the main character's events.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes