markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just incredible. It's like AAA quality in adult games. DoD or DMD feel almost empty in comparison.
while DoD might not have as many renders, the renders are still quite beautiful. Keeping an eye on this game...too early in developement for me to take much interest in it.....I like what I've seen so far though.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I love this game already, did you guys know more game like this ?
were you living under a rock ?
zoe's temptations,The Humbling Experience,Coceter Chronicles etc.
use tags " " to see more

Ayoitsher

Nov 16, 2017
Love the quality and story; waiting on the filth. I picked all the so-called "filthy" choices, but still no filth lol. I'll keep an eye on it because I look forward to more.

May 4, 2017
You people need to chill, this is only a demo version no good game has had sex scenes right out of the gate, they need to be set up properly. @stoper You're a huge LotV fan, I see you're always defending it you're like grammar police on that thread but that's beside the point, even LotV didn't have a proper sex scene in the demo.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Lust & Passion,
I think your game is already turning out to be one of the best games ever. Even with one demo it is already my favorite one. Sophia is in my opinion the sexiest milf of any game and along with Kelly from The Humbling Experience the best protagonist of any game.
I have three things to ask you, if you don't mind.
1.) You know how in japanese Visual Novel games you always have different endings, where you choose which character to fall in love with or something, at the end? Wwill your game have different endings? Like son ending, daughter ending, sister ending, husband ending, etc. ?
2.) Will you have realistic body types or go for the more exaggerated, caricature-like style like some other games do, where even the young boys will have bodybuilder sixpacks and huge monster cocks and every woman will have unrealistically huge monster tits?
I personally hope for a realistic style but i'm just asking, of course.
3.) I like how the users on this board can have these "fan banners" to state which game they love.
Would you be able to put out an original picture of Sophia, Patricia and Ellie posing together, which one could use as a banner?

Thank you for your great work!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Hi Lust & Passion,
I think your game is already turning out to be one of the best games ever. Even with one demo it is already my favorite one. Sophia is in my opinion the sexiest milf of any game and along with Kelly from The Humbling Experience the best protagonist of any game.
I have three things to ask you, if you don't mind.
1.) You know how in japanese Visual Novel games you always have different endings, where you choose which character to fall in love with or something, at the end? Wwill your game have different endings? Like son ending, daughter ending, sister ending, husband ending, etc. ?
2.) Will you have realistic body types or go for the more exaggerated, caricature-like style like some other games do, where even the young boys will have bodybuilder sixpacks and huge monster cocks and every woman will have unrealistically huge monster tits?
I personally hope for a realistic style but i'm just asking, of course.
3.) I like how the users on this board can have these "fan banners" to state which game they love.
Would you be able to put out an original picture of Sophia, Patricia and Ellie posing together, which one could use as a banner?

Thank you for your great work!
I'm glad you like it!
1) It will have several different endings.
2) The whole game is planned to be as realistic as possible.
3) Well, to date, nobody asked for that. Maybe I start a lil poll on my site, how many are interested in that at all.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm glad you like it!
1) It will have several different endings.
2) The whole game is planned to be as realistic as possible.
3) Well, to date, nobody asked for that. Maybe I start a lil poll on my site, how many are interested in that at all.
Banners are being made by our fellow member and are cutted ingame pictures. Some promo banner made by you would be cool. I would probably use it and I bet other people would as well. I have almost 800 messages in various topics (some have much more) so it's a fine advert for any dev to have such a thing. Simple render with females posing would be sufficient for sure. Except for that amazing job as always with your ambitions. Keep it up

Reactions: BigBenne

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Man!, for being a 0.01 version, it surely had LOTS of scenes and renders. Also, very detailed environments!
Character description and development was great, made the game have more depth.
Sophia is so DAMN HOT!, oh mamma!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait to see how the story develops, and what kind of naughty situations will Sophia face.
Glad the game is on ren'py :p
I'm not a big fan of RPGM, even tho I played and still play a lot of games on that platform that I love.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes