RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
there is a few minor corrections needed to be done to the text but it seems good so far.
and what i mean by corrections is, nobody talks like that so its a bit robotic if you get what i mean. it doesnt have to be so precise also stuff like this for example:

it should be "what" not how, and nobody calls someone pooper lol it would have been better if she said "what did you call me you little shit" or "what did you call me you idiot" something along those lines but who am i to judge :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
there is a few minor corrections needed to be done to the text but it seems good so far.
and what i mean by corrections is, nobody talks like that so its a bit robotic if you get what i mean. it doesnt have to be so precise also stuff like this:

it should be "what" not how, and nobody calls someone pooper lol it would have been better if she said "what did you call me you little shit" or "what did you call me you idiot" something along those lines but who am i to judge :D
If I remember correctly the creator's native language is not English, so that's the reason

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
possibly but it was just a suggestion of something to work on, it needs to read less like a book and more like a normal conversation but again just a suggestion since there is some spelling mistakes and so on

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
and what i mean by corrections is, nobody talks like that so its a bit robotic if you get what i mean. it doesnt have to be so precise also stuff like this for example:

Thanks for the note. I'm trying my best to translate the game as good as I can. Actually it's also very difficult to find every little mistake in about 60 pages of dialogues. It would be helpful if I'd find someone who could correct such little finesses and make the language better.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I could look your script over and edit the typos and grammar/sentence structure issues you might have if you wanted since I have some free time(assuming you have it in some form of attempted English already heh.)

Do you have it in a text document or something or are scripts generally just straight in Ren'Py, I don't really know how devs set up their Ren'py processes.

Hit me with a PM here or on Patron if you want.

Reactions: dunhill

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pooper would fit more if they were younger as that would be something a kid would say but it could also be that is the way the mother has brought them up as where words like shit and fuck are bad words but words like pooper ding a ling tushie are fine.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My personal preference for that would be something like:

'What did you call me Poopy McPooperson?'
Or
'What did you call me you Poo head?'
Or
'What did you call me you idiot/doofus/moron?'

Just a couple suggestions. :)

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
God damn Sophia is hot. And I think what I liked the most is that she isn't just wearing something that's slapped on her like any other character in any other game. It feels like its her style.

What I did catch was that her ring that is supposedly her wedding ring is identical to the ring her daughter wears. Considering how otherwise perfect this "demo" was it really stood out to me.

I sincerely hope that she isn't just going to be an incest cougar.
And of course that there's going to be some sex in the next version. Because I have no idea at all how her husband goes to bed without at least feeling her up.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I could look your script over and edit the typos and grammar/sentence structure issues you might have if you wanted since I have some free time(assuming you have it in some form of attempted English already heh.)

Do you have it in a text document or something or are scripts generally just straight in Ren'Py, I don't really know how devs set up their Ren'py processes.

Hit me with a PM here or on Patron if you want.
The whole translated text is in my script. I'd need to copy it in ms word. I'd prefer if someone could just tell me all the scenes where are the most severely mistakes. That would already be very helpful. Currently I'm very busy with the next update but if you could tell me just a few of such severely mistakes I'd be very grateful!

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
Yeah from a distance they could look similar (like the most rings I guess!) but they're not.
This is Sophia's ring:

And this is Ellie's ring:
Jezus, wouldn't even have noticed this detail but impressive nonetheless to know. Kudos to your borderline obsessiveness to making a quality product.

Abytripplewhy

Aug 5, 2017
I know it sounds too pushy ,but is there an aproximate release date like , early December ( til 10 ) , or mid december ( around 20 ) / late december (20 + ) ?

Reactions: Norexy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know it sounds too pushy ,but is there an aproximate release date like , early December ( til 10 ) , or mid december ( around 20 ) / late december (20 + ) ?
In one of the Patreon comments he left a week or two ago he said he was aiming for release at some point between 8th-14th of Dec.

So yeah, assume around second week of December.

Reactions: sinceret69 and g22

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Maybe you can make optional to play as a husband MC.
It's hard to enjoy in female MC.

kupic

May 5, 2017
Maybe you can make optional to play as a husband MC.
It's hard to enjoy in female MC.
Its absolut easy and nice to enjoy this game as female MC.

I do not know what you expect when you play a game called "A Wife and Mother"

I do not know why you should play the game as a man as it is just perfect as it is.

You do not like that? Ok, then play another game, there's more than enough of it.

I do not even get NBA 2018 and then want to play the basketball championship with the Boston Redsox.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes