Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Lol why everybody always think that I'm angry when I'm answering to their comments? I'm absolutely not angry! I've just answered factual on your comment cause it was directed to me. So, what I'm writing now is not in an angry way:)
I've already planned and written the story for 30 playable days. There will be still much eroticism in this game, don't worry! But like I said: all in good time. You're right that in the demo was a little too much divagation but it was on purpose. I want to build up a huge game world and introduce all the characters slowly. Actually the game will even have many, many more characters and various settings with a very, very high level of detail (I actually pay attention on everything: right hair moving, earring moving, breast moving, perfect cloth fitting (especially no shrunken cleavages like in 99,99% of the adult games - even the lesson of passion games don't pay attention on that!), no cloth leaks, perfect poses, realistic sitting poses with ass squeeze and without "characters going through material", realistic expressions, sun/day position etc. etc.! Cause I want to create something absolutely unique in the adult game world! By the way I'm still not angry:) I think the best is to wait the next 5-6 updates for a better assessment. And by the way there was already enough eroticism! Eroticism not always manifests itself physically but also verbal! There were many flirts and teasing situations. Many verbal eroticism! Also little groping stuff like in the basketball game etc. Everything develops slowly and realistically.
PS
I'm not angry:)
Hi Master !

I think you have the right reasoning. Your approach is the most interesting !
Clearly, I love the demo and I see something great to be born before our eyes.
I take advantage of your presence on this forum to ask you a favor.
Could the male characters, or the most part of them at least, be well ( ... very well) endowed ?!

Thanks in advance

P.s : Sorry for my English, I'm also french ...

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
He has said time and time again that he hopes to get the next update for the first week of December.

Even then, you gotta give the man some slack, he re-did the game in Ren'Py pretty quickly.
Add the fact that this "demo" or first chapter is almost longer than some games in the fith or sixth month.

Be patient, that's all.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Better let him take his time until he Thinks its quality before releasing it, if the demo is anything to go about then the update probably will also.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Not to sound ungrateful or anything but is there a chance we can get the Ren'py version skunked too, the size is huge and it beats playing the walking simulator any day

Reactions: miamalkova

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Not to sound ungrateful or anything but is there a chance we can get the Ren'py version skunked too, the size is huge and it beats playing the walking simulator any day
@Pepé Le Pew looks like someone is in need for a 'skunked' Ren'py version. You already have worked your magic on the RPGMaker edition.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
This.
Seems really interesting, but I don't want to play as a female character, so I'll pass.
Yeah, but still it is worth to try next version... Don't know if DEV considers protagonist switching.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes