t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I just cannot believe him Bane71. He stated an end of Jan release. Looking real tight right now.

I was actually more surprised at the comments of the Patrons. I think they need to share what they are using.:giggle:
Buddy, frankly speaking, I don't understand what the problem is and why people don't believe him?
In the course of how the game is being developed, what problems he faces, what distracts or delays him, he tells us quite openly. And I understand it because it happens to me sometimes, much more often with my sons, they are about the same age as L&P.
AWAM, this is his first project, so his inexperience is quite understandable. Yes, he has been working on the project for four years, but he is constantly improving his 3D technique. Similarly, working with people, both in a team and with the public, has its own specifics, which he has yet to master.

Understanding the above, I always express my criticism more tactfully and respectfully, not allowing myself insults and accusations against L&P.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't care about "how much"; the problem is "when"
I confess to you, I also sometimes feel impatient and angry that I have to wait a long time. But when I think about what is happening, I realize that my anger is primarily a manifestation of my weakness, L&P delays are a secondary reason. Realizing this, I find something that just distracts me from AWAM.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
An important element: the handbag, more precisely the lack of it.
Break between classes

day4
1642410301023.png

day13
1642410335596.png

day17
1642410361679.png

My point. Sophia doesn't leave her handbag in the classroom. :unsure:

What does the lack of handbag mean in the new teaser?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The handbag must be in Sophia's car.
And Sophia is somewhere else not in her own school.
The question is where is she?
If she's on Morello's route, she may want to warn Dylan or take him home, that is until she talks to Morello.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I've already written in an earlier post that I think the bonus event may be the beginning of a subplot that eventually leads to the uncomfortable termination condition for Aiden's blackmail of Sophia. I would still like to suggest an alternative or addition now. We still haven't gotten a convincing reason why Sophia shouldn't be able to end the blackmail after Aiden's 3rd or 4th task by sending Dylan to boarding school. Actually, the bonus story should give the reason now. Sophia sees or hears something that Aiden is involved in that moves her to allow the blackmail to continue and to no longer see Dylan as the sole reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Break between classes

day4
View attachment 1601249

day13
View attachment 1601250

day17
View attachment 1601251

If she's on Morello's route, she may want to warn Dylan or take him home, that is until she talks to Morello.

remember when everyone was fantasizing about the travel suitcase in that couple's appartment and then it was actually just part of the asset/environment ?

Some stuff just doesn't matter, it means nothing

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Break between classes

day4
View attachment 1601249

day13
View attachment 1601250

day17
View attachment 1601251

Could be visiting Sam's school to talk to him. Unusual for a woman to leave her handbag in her car (risk of theft), so likely this is her own school (Northtown High?). More likely between classes, or called out during her own class for something important.
Otherwise could have locked handbag in her own empty classroom (she has key), or left it in the teacher's study (staff room). Whatever the reason she isn't carrying her handbag (carries phone, money, car/house keys, make-up etc), it's seems significant.

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Could be visiting Sam's school to talk to him. Unusual for a woman to leave her handbag in her car (risk of theft), so likely this is her own school (Northtown High?). More likely between classes, or called out during her own class for something important.
Otherwise could have locked handbag in her own empty classroom (she has key), or left it in the teacher's study (staff room). Whatever the reason she isn't carrying her handbag (carries money, car/house keys, make-up etc), it's significant.
Sophia wouldn't leave her handbag in the classroom. Rather in the car for a short visit somewhere.
She locks the classroom door
1642412803866.png
1642412928086.png

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Break between classes

day4
View attachment 1601249

day13
View attachment 1601250

day17
View attachment 1601251

Sophia wouldn't leave her handbag in the classroom. Rather in the car for a short visit somewhere.
She locks the classroom door
View attachment 1601282
View attachment 1601283
The handbag is a separate asset. If you look closely she has the same handbag with different clothes
Yeah, nexer. Don't worry about the whereabouts of the handbag. I'm relatively sure it won't be a factor.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yeah, nexer. Don't worry about the whereabouts of the handbag. I'm relatively sure it won't be a factor.
Be kind, where does this scene take place? :ROFLMAO:
I'm not saying the bag will play a role, just that it's likely to tell us where Sophia is.
I don't think it's her school. She could be at the sports facilities.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and Hlextor
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes