Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
An important element: the handbag, more precisely the lack of it.
Break between classes

day4
View attachment 1601249

day13
View attachment 1601250

day17
View attachment 1601251

My point. Sophia doesn't leave her handbag in the classroom. :unsure:

What does the lack of handbag mean in the new teaser?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The handbag must be in Sophia's car.
And Sophia is somewhere else not in her own school.
The question is where is she?
If she's on Morello's route, she may want to warn Dylan or take him home, that is until she talks to Morello.
This task is not forced so Sophia can tell Aiden him to sod off so did Sophia forget her bag and she came back and stumbled across something?

Since we may of seen the task teaser so this could be after the event

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This task is not forced so Sophia can tell Aiden him to sod off ,so did Sophia forget her bag and she came back and stumbled across something?

Since we may of seen the task teaser so this could be after the event but it could also be during the break

Last edited:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
nexer, I do like the handbag speculation, you could be onto something.
Though to me the absence of the bag conveys a sense of urgency more than anything else - wherever she is, she rushed here to get something/prevent something maybe.

Equally... L&P could have just forgot that women carry purses - he's a guy, I'm a guy and I forget that purses are a thing sometimes.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if she will calm down by the time she goes to see Morello or even Sam(if the Sam visit happens in this update)
Then again I cannot see Task 4 being 70% of the game

Reactions: wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Sophia wears a handbag when she enters the classroom I don't think L&P left the handbag there. So presumably she leaves with it.
So far, during the break between classes she has taken the bag with her.
An emergency between classes and Sophia forgets her handbag? Possibly, but the new environment may contradict that theory.
After class it is not possible for Sophia to forget her handbag.
And if she forgot it, is she lost? because we have a new environment :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Sophia wears a handbag when she enters the classroom I don't think L&P left the handbag there. So presumably she leaves with it.
So far, during the break between classes she has taken the bag with her.
An emergency between classes and Sophia forgets her handbag? Possibly, but the new environment may contradict that theory.
After class it is not possible for Sophia to forget her handbag.
And if she forgot it, is she lost? because we have a new environment :unsure:
If her bag is left in the car or classroom then where are the car/classroom keys(stuffed down her bra?There will be a millions reasons as to why there is no bag and none of them could make any sense(3rd task for instance.
Since this bonus event is to feature this new amazing/outstanding renders then maybe he forgot.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I wonder if she will calm down by the time she goes to see Morello or even Sam(if the Sam visit happens in this update)
Then again I cannot see Task 4 being 70% of the game
Yeap, only if the task is composed of many smaller.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I confess to you, I also sometimes feel impatient and angry that I have to wait a long time. But when I think about what is happening, I realize that my anger is primarily a manifestation of my weakness, L&P delays are a secondary reason. Realizing this, I find something that just distracts me from AWAM.
Refreshing to read someone being honest and analytical about themselves.

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If her bag is left in the car or classroom then where are the car/classroom keys(stuffed down her bra?There will be a millions reasons as to why there is no bag and none of them could make any sense(3rd task for instance.
Since this bonus event is to feature this new amazing/outstanding renders then maybe he forgot.
Good point about the keys but at the same time it must be said that L&P has never used a key to open the car.

Here is the key :ROFLMAO:
1642421183449.png

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Once again all the speculation about the handbag. Is it necessary to worry about her handbag for every Aiden task. Last time he literally had to prove that the bag could contain everything.
I would say let's wait and see the event instead of making assumptions that forgot the bag etc etc.

It could have easily been something like her noticing something immediately after class and following the person, so the bag is still in class and the teaser shows her finally seeing where this person is going and for what reason.

Point being, there is a lot of possibilities and it is useless to speculate over it given the limited clues.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Once again all the speculation about the handbag. Is it necessary to worry about her handbag for every Aiden task. Last time he literally had to prove that the bag could contain everything.
I would say let's wait and see the event instead of making assumptions that forgot the bag etc etc.

It could have easily been something like her noticing something immediately after class and following the person, so the bag is still in class and the teaser shows her finally seeing where this person is going and for what reason.

Point being, there is a lot of possibilities and it is useless to speculate over it given the limited clues.
OOps nexer forgot about the pigeons

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: keefer43 and nexer

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hope i can live to see the end of the game, i've been taking health checks up hoping i would not die first from sickness or the world will end from covid mutations.
I think nobody will see the end, it'll be abandoned before it. But let's enjoy the ride

That's their way to cope with the wait

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Agree we may be making too much of the handbag conundrum but it's interesting. It's also unusual for L&P to forget, or over-ride such details. L&P is usually immaculate in that resect, and almost certainly goes over the finer details painstakingly before each update release.
Study the above image of Sophia locking her classroom door (classroom 11). The classroom key is relatively small and separate from car/house keys so could easily slip it into her jacket pocket, also without it spoiling the line of the garment. Yes, women do think of these things. Also, from a woman's perspective not having her handbag at hand, especially wearing a skirt (no pockets) makes it highly inconvenient in the same way a guy naturally thinks of having his wallet, phone, keys with him all the time. Most guys would never leave these items out of their sight so one has to think like a woman to analyse this.
Now back to the last teaser. She may have simply placed her bag on the floor behind the corner, out of sight of the image presented. This prompts one to think Sophia is witnessing something, or is waiting and wants to remain partially concealed.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

You're right, it's unlikely that the lack of a bag will give us any clues and we'll find out about everything during the upgrade.
And yet it seems to me that nexer is right, the absence of a handbag is an important element of the plot.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020

True, except in waiting (endlessly) for the next update, speculating whiles the time and it's fun. Maybe even L&P would approve the detective work to keep him on his toes?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes