nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Sophia didn't like exposing herself to Dylan and Sam, you would most likely be on the Good Wife or Lesbian path and consequently have no problem with Aiden either.
What I'm saying is that Sophia is quite comfortable getting (almost) naked, but if this happens at school it brings serious problems into her life. She still believes that there should be respect and a degree of decency between teacher and student.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The yellow dress was sexy and daring but the business suit more revealing? I disagree. Sexy and sophisticated yes, but actually less revealing. She would feel much more comfortable walking around school in the business attire with jacket etc.
The problem at school is the "punishment" Sophia may receive.
1) You're right: revealing is the wrong word. Better to say: provocative, exciting, attractive, seductive, tempting, alluring, inspiring.
2) The clothing Sophia feels comfortable in (at school and outside) is what you usually see her wearing when she's not bound by Aiden's tasks. When she has been forced to dress in a sexier way so far, her attitude has always been portrayed as that of a woman in severe discomfort.
I can agree with you, with the fact that on a hypothetical scale of discomfort Sophia might feel better walking around her school in a business style dress (less revealing but more provocative) than in a sundress (more revealing but less provocative), but what we're discussing is the assumption that Sophia (once dressed like this to acquiesce to Aiden's task) would go around the city (maybe in another school?) in such an outfit. Why would she go around the city dressed like this, if the only reason she goes around her school dressed like this is because she is being blackmailed by Aiden? Should Aiden's assignment involve Sophia going to another school?

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I don't think that this is another school rather than different place in her own work. And like some of you said - she is not wearing a bag, so she is not prepared and obviosly suddenly she is going after someone. I do not exclude that it is not a break between the classes and it is during the class itself.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1) You're right: revealing is the wrong word. Better to say: provocative, exciting, attractive, seductive, tempting, alluring, inspiring.
2) The clothing Sophia feels comfortable in (at school and outside) is what you usually see her wearing when she's not bound by Aiden's tasks. When she has been forced to dress in a sexier way so far, her attitude has always been portrayed as that of a woman in severe discomfort.
I can agree with you, with the fact that on a hypothetical scale of discomfort Sophia might feel better walking around her school in a business style dress (less revealing but more provocative) than in a sundress (more revealing but less provocative), but what we're discussing is the assumption that Sophia (once dressed like this to acquiesce to Aiden's task) would go around the city (maybe in another school?) in such an outfit. Why would she go around the city dressed like this, if the only reason she goes around her school dressed like this is because she is being blackmailed by Aiden? Should Aiden's assignment involve Sophia going to another school?
How about this. It's not bound by Aiden's tasks :ROFLMAO: . A friend send it to me(y)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1624815_Day18_15_114_Sophia_Alyssa_walk_past_some_guys.jpg

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... her attitude was of someone highly uncomfortable with what she was wearing. In fact, after fulfilling her assigned task, she quickly returned home.
Now that Aiden's assignment involves even sexier and more revealing clothing, I already have a hard time seeing her around her school, much less around the city...
Couldn't agree more, it's such an inconsistency -
Almost as if Sophia is being subjected to some kind of consistent external pressure to Corrupt her and make her more Permissive.

What's this game about again...?

• Haha
Reactions: Goga011 and Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
She does wear, though not regularly.
Like the lingerie she is wearing in the breakfast with Dylan scene is worn by Sophia previously during the first sex scene with Liam if I am right.
Her bathrobes I believe have been repeated once or twice.

Though honestly there is a bit too much but she is a Rich woman who likes to dress sexy and personally I got no idea how big a wardrobe of a rich and fashionable lady would be but it would surely be big.

One area where he definitely did contradict himself is the bikinis.
Sophia tells Dylan during one of the conversations about seeing her in bikini. I think it was during the Mall scene.
She tells Dylan that he has seen almost all her Bikinis already. But even after that she has worn quite a few of them which we have never seen before.
Like the one with Julia and Ellie, One with Liam, One with Sam. So I guess L&P forgot Sophia's bikini wardrobe isn't as big as he is showing.
If she took the bikinis back that Dylan purchased for her during the Bikini Event, her collection is back to her original Bikini outfits. The question is, did she take them back for Dylan? This comment is on Dylan's path only for the Bikini Event.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I'm not sure if it's actually a law in most places, but many stores won't accept returns on bathing suits for sanitary reasons. And, some of those bathing suits that Sophia modeled for Dylan and Sam likely had some secretions in the crotch, and Sophia wouldn't return them in that condition. ;)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think Sophia kept those bikinis, Dylan would never let her return them and she also cherished the fact that this is a gift from her son.
I'm not too sure about that. She said she would return them for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the thing is that none of those bikinis are used or seen again. Ofcourse two of those could definitely not be worn around people.
So whether the bikini event happens or not Sophia's collection should have reached it's end but I'm certain we will see a few more bikinis.

And I also remembered the bikini she wears During the amber scene which is the alternative of the Bikini show. And the one she wears at the tanning salon. And then one with Sam by the pool on Day 18.

So six more bikinis even after she said that Dylan has pretty seen all of them and in general her collection isn't that big. So this is kinda contradictory.
She seems to have more Bikinis in her closet than what is written in the comments made by Sophia. That was a bad comment to make in the writing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes