Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I feel so bad :oops:... You talk about handbags, giving back bikinis, shadows coming from the left, the sun is on the right, where the students are sitting, who could she be listening to, or is she angry or sad about what the other characters said and so on.... And I'm just thinking which cock she has in her mouth first. :cool:
I think your trolling skills need some work and you're behind the eight ball. :ROFLMAO: :KEK: As Sabertooth__ said, Liam already tapped Sophia's Mouth.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
What I'm saying is that Sophia is quite comfortable getting (almost) naked, but if this happens at school it brings serious problems into her life. She still believes that there should be respect and a degree of decency between teacher and student.
i hope dylan overhears sophia and sam , and hears sam say why did you bring dylan home we could have had fun and grope her. dylan should smack sam,s face and say to sophia if he comes back here i,ll tell dad what a bitch you are and dad wil kill you. sam pulls away and sophia tells dylan liam not to say anything . he agrees on the condition that sam can.t come anymoreand she doesn,t see him anymore either.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
An important element: the handbag, more precisely the lack of it.
Break between classes

day4
View attachment 1601249

day13
View attachment 1601250

day17
View attachment 1601251

My point. Sophia doesn't leave her handbag in the classroom. :unsure:

What does the lack of handbag mean in the new teaser?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The handbag must be in Sophia's car.
And Sophia is somewhere else not in her own school.
The question is where is she?
If she's on Morello's route, she may want to warn Dylan or take him home, that is until she talks to Morello.

Maybe it's link to subway thugs where she use peper spray

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe we are confusing the order?
Is it possible that this image is the first one?
So this image is a continuation of what we saw in the previous render?
L&P could mislead us by simply presenting the renderings in reverse order.
Is it possible?
Possible, she could be waiting for the students and even faculty to leave before returning to her classroom for whatever aiden's task is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hmm. Maybe L&P is saving Sophia's first non-marital BJ for the sex education lessons. Having already given a practical demonstration last time, surely this would be the next natural progression?
no, next class sophia will have to bring a condom; will probably show him how to wear it. maybe they will have a cum in the condom

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hmm. Maybe L&P is saving Sophia's first non-marital BJ for the sex education lessons. Having already given a practical demonstration last time, surely this would be the next natural progression?
Now that would be sad to say the least. If that's where the game is heading, then all realism is over board anyway and Sophia might aswell just offer her chocolate starfish to everyone in class and stop wearing clothes alltogether. Not a game I'd want to play atleast.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to go much further with those prepubescent children at all (which it probably will, unfortunately). Easily the worst storyline in the game and an all around bad development decision for a game like AWAM if you ask me. Many patrons probably want to see content like that, but that doesn't make it a good thing for the game. Perfect example here is the romper L&P's patrons voted for, making Sophia look completely out of place for Sam's concert event.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was there a good wife path I had to play? :oops:
There's a difference between not knowing who a character is, and not playing the route. I have absolutely no interest in playing the route with Xavier in it, but I still know who he is.

And as much as most of us have no interest in playing the GW route, we still recognise the character that is currently putting a roof over Sophia's head. And is probably the one ultimately paying for the bikinis some of you are discussing at the moment, since AFAIK, Dylan has an allowance, not a job.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
No! everything is sooooooooo easier! This is an animation of taking off panties! 99% :PogChamp::lepew: == Aiden, I have to find out (find out) what kind of haircut, in an intimate place at Sofia! == :love:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes