ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
AWAM started in 2017 & presumably is set in that year, during which the passage of San Alejo time would move life on a few months at most. There could even be a transition to 2018 & in future maybe more time breaks moving events on but this will always be covering a few months.

At the current rate of RL progress, re. c2.5 months for 1/10th of a day, the game could finish around 2044/45. If this actually occurs the world will be a very different place from what it was in 2017. AWAM will virtually be a period drama. Think about it & I hope the Dev does at some point.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
AWAM started in 2017 & presumably is set in that year, during which the passage of San Alejo time would move life on a few months at most. There could even be a transition to 2018 & in future maybe more time breaks moving events on but this will always be covering a few months.

At the current rate of RL progress, re. c2.5 months for 1/10th of a day, the game could finish around 2044/45. If this actually occurs the world will be a very different place from what it was in 2017. AWAM will virtually be a period drama. Think about it & I hope the Dev does at some point.
Nice thought but the game will be abandoned by then if not finished

Reactions: jeen1917 and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nice thought but the game will be abandoned by then if not finished
I said this like 1000 times. There's no doubt about that. I always admire many fans theorizing about what will happen on PD18 or above, but chances we get there, yet see the end of this game, are almost impossible. Let's be honest for 2 seconds here. Like you said in a previous post, let's enjoy the ride for the time being. It will end sooner or later.

Look, L&P is sure very competent and professional as a Dev. No one can argue about that, but the SPEED has always been, is and will always be the Main Source of Frustration and debate concerning AWAM. If we got more frequent updates, I bet that there wouldn't be as many complaints or ppl shit-posting/trolling here. That's the only element which can change the Trend and give us some hope = A radical change in terms of speed. If no solution is found to change this, everyone should give up on seeing the completion of this game. And I'm not being pessimist, just realistic.

On a side note, IMHO, the number of routes should be shortened. Some Side characters (well, pplz I subjectively consider as such) should be cast-off if they got no added value in the long term. Without exaggeration, I personally played more than 100 different games on this site (Renpy, Unity, RPGM, HTML, etc... ) and AWAM is the first game I've played where we didn't get any naked close-ups of the main girl after 4 long years - And as you might have guessed, I'm not talking about Tits.

Anyway, sorry for the essay. Just my 2 cents comment. I like this game, don't get me wrong and I'm not asking for a fuck-fest either, but man, this isn't slow, this is TOO SLOW.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Has there already been a report about the patreon account "GamesNovels" that has this A wife and mother game on their patreon? they have videos on XNXX under the name "mother and wife episodes" same character names, and constantly attaching their patreon link "gamesnovels" visually into the videos.
I'm assumming it wasn't reported because if it was the lust and passion creator could report their patreon for profiting off their novel?

oh and i didn't want to use links because i don't know the rules on that.
I already warned DecentMonkey (Fashion Business' dev) about this, his game is also involved, and he is the kind of guy to take action against these things. So, probably that account has its days numbered.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Now that would be sad to say the least. If that's where the game is heading, then all realism is over board anyway and Sophia might aswell just offer her chocolate starfish to everyone in class and stop wearing clothes alltogether. Not a game I'd want to play atleast.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to go much further with those prepubescent children at all (which it probably will, unfortunately). Easily the worst storyline in the game and an all around bad development decision for a game like AWAM if you ask me. Many patrons probably want to see content like that, but that doesn't make it a good thing for the game. Perfect example here is the romper L&P's patrons voted for, making Sophia look completely out of place for Sam's concert event.
While I welcome your reply, you would be respectfully advised to word your comments wisely and refrain from making assertions about patrons or presumptions about certain fictional characters within this game which could damage it.
Agreed that a degree of reality is essential to the enjoyment and credibility of AWAM but most people, including myself, engage in dialogue here on the assumption AWAM is entirely a work of fiction, a relatively tame erotic game designed for adults, viewed by adults, containing adult fictional characters of a legitimate age that are not real or pretend to be. Scenarios, graphics, places, characters and events that are completely the invention of the creator, plausible in some cases perhaps, wholly implausible in most others, and under no circumstances whatsoever depict real-life characters. I would not follow or applaud this fictional game on any other basis, nor I suspect would most others despite your suggestion that you know what patrons "probably" want to see, or what is good or bad for the game.
If you believe any of the characters in this game represent anything different, as you state, then perhaps you should question why you choose to engage in AWAM yourself. Having said all that, I still think you make a good general point with a sound reminder that to preserve this game the creator should remain within the bounds of acceptability for the continued success of AWAM. I think we'd all agree to that.

Reactions: Pronas. 499

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

L&P, my friend, what is the reason that we are not seeing progress? Please tell me, do we have reasons for serious concern or is everything okay, just need a little patience?

Patience and trust for something very nice and special!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
While I welcome your reply, you would be respectfully advised to word your comments wisely and refrain from making assertions about patrons or presumptions about certain fictional characters within this game which could damage it.
Agreed that a degree of reality is essential to the enjoyment and credibility of AWAM but most people, including myself, engage in dialogue here on the assumption AWAM is entirely a work of fiction, a relatively tame erotic game designed for adults, viewed by adults, containing adult fictional characters of a legitimate age that are not real or pretend to be. Scenarios, graphics, places, characters and events that are completely the invention of the creator, plausible in some cases perhaps, wholly implausible in most others, and under no circumstances whatsoever depict real-life characters. I would not follow or applaud this fictional game on any other basis, nor I suspect would most others despite your suggestion that you know what patrons "probably" want to see, or what is good or bad for the game.
If you believe any of the characters in this game represent anything different, as you state, then perhaps you should question why you choose to engage in AWAM yourself. Having said all that, I still think you make a good general point with a sound reminder that to preserve this game the creator should remain within the bounds of acceptability for the continued success of AWAM. I think we'd all agree to that.
I mean, you can call the characters in question of legitimate age all you want, but none of us would buy that they are supposed to depict actual adults. I'm aware of the reasons on why I'm playing this game, and the storyline mentioned surely isn't one of them. I'm not trying to kink shame anyone, but I sure as hell won't refrain from giving my opinion on certain routes this game has to offer, fictional or not.

My thoughts on what patrons might want to see is solely based on polls made by L&P in the past, asking his supporters what characters they want to see content with the most. And based on these polls it becomes pretty clear that a big portion of his supporters prefer to see content with the arguably youngest characters this game has to offer. I for one am starving for content involving characters like the Janitor, DeShawn, the Morello brothers, the Movers, Karl, aswell as woman like Alyssa, Patricia, Amber and many more..

I see what you're saying, but part of your post reads like something a lawyer would say to protect his/her clients. I'm certainly not actively trying to damage the game and/or developer with my opinions, but if I see something I dislike, there's no reason for me not to mention it and speak my mind, unless it's violating certain forum rules. Appreciate your input, though.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

L&P, my friend, what is the reason that we are not seeing progress? Please tell me, do we have reasons for serious concern or is everything okay, just need a little patience?

Patience and trust for something very nice and special!
What a cop-out. Sure, he's never going to give extremely detailed answers but that's the definition of a non-answer.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes