Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
It's nice that she decided to return the last two Bikinis, since both of them were very expensive and Sophia could never really wear them anywhere.
Personally after playing the event I was like yeah the event is awesome but what a waste of money, those two Bikinis are never going to be worn again. Thank God she returns them.
This is a nice comment, although women's irrational logic doesn't always indicate they will do as say! And yes, it was an awesome event although once again, could have been developed a bit further IMO.
Despite Sophia being shocked by the flimsiness and daring of the final two swim outfits (the last being a one-piece) it's likely Sophia was so flattered Dylan bought them for her out of his own money, she probably won't return them. Even if it were possible.
Whether we see her wear any of these from the show again is unknown especially as we now know she has plenty of others to choose from. If she does, and L&P has in mind another Dylan/Sophia photoshoot they will be a welcome return for some.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So, uhm, does anyone know why there's no progress for the past 3 or 4 days...again?

I can't find it right now, but didn't someone post a screenshot a couple days ago of L&P saying how he's finally able to continue working on the update again after almost a week without any progress due to his side-project?

I believe we've gotten 5% progress the day he made that statement, and nothing happened since then. Just curious what's going on.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So, uhm, does anyone know why there's no progress for the past 3 or 4 days...again?

I can't find it right now, but didn't someone post a screenshot a couple days ago of L&P saying how he's finally able to continue working on the update again after almost a week without any progress due to his side-project?

I believe we've gotten 5% progress the day he made that statement, and nothing happened since then. Just curious what's going on.
I think it is because this is the "new special thing"and L&P is not working on tis part so he has to wait for it to be done

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

There is no news on its resources and there is no information about the next delay.
If someone contacted him privately directly, may have information on this matter. I would be glad if someone shares and explains what the next delay is connected with?

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
I hope i can live to see the end of the game, i've been taking health checks up hoping i would not die first from sickness or the world will end from covid mutations.
You are wasting your time go take one or two pHD degree in quantum physics and aeronotics and there will also time left for master in neurosurgery till next upcoming update. Use time in between this game update

• Haha
Reactions: Golomolo and CSK92

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
another no moving ?
very well
how many days has there been no progress with this update so far. at the beginning 8 days nothing in dezember i think about 7 days nothing. in january 8 days and now zero for 4 days . about 25 zero progress. i,m sure someone will be mad at me again. everyone can choose their own name.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Couldn't agree more, it's such an inconsistency -
Almost as if Sophia is being subjected to some kind of consistent external pressure to Corrupt her and make her more Permissive.

What's this game about again...?
Heaven forbid !

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

you have to understand this is normal he had to send 4 e-mail and do 1 phonecall

he's taking a well deserved rest now

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
This is a nice comment, although women's irrational logic doesn't always indicate they will do as say! And yes, it was an awesome event although once again, could have been developed a bit further IMO.
Despite Sophia being shocked by the flimsiness and daring of the final two swim outfits (the last being a one-piece) it's likely Sophia was so flattered Dylan bought them for her out of his own money, she probably won't return them. Even if it were possible.
Whether we see her wear any of these from the show again is unknown especially as we now know she has plenty of others to choose from. If she does, and L&P has in mind another Dylan/Sophia photoshoot they will be a welcome return for some.
Although women's irrational logic doesn't always indicate that they will do as they say. No one knows what she will do except for L&P. For all we know is that she could return the Bikinis, return two of them and keep the other two, or because the ice has been cracked during the jogging event, She could return all or two to pick this one up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These pieces were a focal point during their conversation during the lingerie talk in the store. As a result, we may see this set again in the future because she doesn't know why she wants to look sexy for Dylan. And in regards to the photoshoot round 2, if he is planning one, I would rather see something else besides another photoshoot. I don't particularly appreciate rehashing events, especially ones that played out recently. But if he is planning another photoshoot, I think he needs to wait more gamedays or 5-7 years. :KEK:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe we are confusing the order?
Is it possible that this image is the first one?
So this image is a continuation of what we saw in the previous render?
L&P could mislead us by simply presenting the renderings in reverse order.
Is it possible?

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Maybe we are confusing the order?
Is it possible that this image is the first one?
So this image is a continuation of what we saw in the previous render?
L&P could mislead us by simply presenting the renderings in reverse order.
Is it possible?
Yaa bro u r right....l&p mislead us somany times...so i clear my mind and just waiting for march release.....

Dec 29, 2021
I feel so bad :oops:... You talk about handbags, giving back bikinis, shadows coming from the left, the sun is on the right, where the students are sitting, who could she be listening to, or is she angry or sad about what the other characters said and so on.... And I'm just thinking which cock she has in her mouth first. :cool:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I feel so bad :oops:... You talk about handbags, giving back bikinis, shadows coming from the left, the sun is on the right, where the students are sitting, who could she be listening to, or is she angry or sad about what the other characters said and so on.... And I'm just thinking which cock she has in her mouth first. :cool:
Liam's :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes