DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Since we’re all talking about the missing purse in the teaser now, I’ll throw my two cents in about it. Maybe Aiden or Dr Dre took her purse and are leaving it in the mens room bathroom stall.

They leave her a note Sophia I saw your purse in the mens room bathroom stall, but I forget which mens room it was, better hurry up and check them all

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Guess I'll join in on the handbag discussion..uhm.. Maybe Sophia has the bag with her the entire time and we simply can't see it. I can think of two places where she could possibly be hiding her goddamn bag. Nothing's too big if you've got enough lube at hand.

Yes, I'm implying that she might have the bag stuffed up her ass.

I know we're all starving for an update, but c'mon guys.. handbags? really?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Guess I'll join in on the handbag discussion..uhm.. Maybe Sophia has the bag with her the entire time and we simply can't see it. I can think of two places where she could possibly be hiding her goddamn bag. Nothing's too big if you've got enough lube at hand.

Yes, I'm implying that she might have the bag stuffed up her ass.

I know we're all starving for an update, but c'mon guys.. handbags? really?
C'mon :whistle: it's not about that damn handbag it's about the location of this event

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hey, I bet Sophia is actually from another universe - the Hogwort's universe - and her handbag is actually where she keeps her broom and also several clothing changes (among other things). Yeah and her pigeon collection too! This just opens up so many opportunities.....

Dec 29, 2021
Hey, I bet Sophia is actually from another universe - the Hogwort's universe - and her handbag is actually where she keeps her broom and also several clothing changes (among other things). Yeah and her pigeon collection too! This just opens up so many opportunities.....

What if we are the thought of something else entirely? :coffee:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
You're right, it's unlikely that the lack of a bag will give us any clues and we'll find out about everything during the upgrade.
And yet it seems to me that nexer is right, the absence of a handbag is an important element of the plot.
But the handbag is not in the other teaser. It isn't in the chair or in the table.
Another idea. Is she going to the school roof?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
An important element: the handbag, more precisely the lack of it.
Break between classes

day4
View attachment 1601249

day13
View attachment 1601250

day17
View attachment 1601251

My point. Sophia doesn't leave her handbag in the classroom. :unsure:

What does the lack of handbag mean in the new teaser?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The handbag must be in Sophia's car.
And Sophia is somewhere else not in her own school.
The question is where is she?
If she's on Morello's route, she may want to warn Dylan or take him home, that is until she talks to Morello.
I really appreciated your speculations about Sophia's handbag and want to compliment you on your ability to remember even the smallest details of this game. However, there is something that personally doesn't quite convince me in your reasoning. According to what we have seen so far (Day 18), when Sophia was forced by Aiden to wear an outfit that showed as much skin as possible (boobs and legs on display), her attitude was of someone highly uncomfortable with what she was wearing. In fact, after fulfilling her assigned task, she quickly returned home.
Now that Aiden's assignment involves even sexier and more revealing clothing, I already have a hard time seeing her around her school, much less around the city. I honestly can't imagine what kind of pressing urgency would drive Sophia to not come home to change out of an outfit that should surely make her even more uncomfortable.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I really appreciated your speculations about Sophia's handbag and want to compliment you on your ability to remember even the smallest details of this game. However, there is something that personally doesn't quite convince me in your reasoning. According to what we have seen so far (Day 18), when Sophia was forced by Aiden to wear an outfit that showed as much skin as possible (boobs and legs on display), her attitude was of someone highly uncomfortable with what she was wearing. In fact, after fulfilling her assigned task, she quickly returned home.
Now that Aiden's assignment involves even sexier and more revealing clothing, I already have a hard time seeing her around her school, much less around the city. I honestly can't imagine what kind of pressing urgency would drive Sophia to not come home to change out of an outfit that should surely make her even more uncomfortable.
Yeap, but we have the teaser :ROFLMAO:
and this images. She doesn't look that embarrassed.
1642434097801.png

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Yeap, but we have the teaser :ROFLMAO:
and this images. She doesn't look that embarrassed.
View attachment 1601848
If I'm not wrong, this image referred to the choice to leave Aiden's path when the latter had asked Sophia to lift her skirt in class. Sophia, tired of Aiden's bullying, had an urgent need to communicate to the principal her decision to pull Dylan out of school to end the blackmail she was being subjected to. Now that's an urgent need!
So (not knowing what surprises the developer has in store for this event and what unexpected turn Sophia's morning might take) I still think that, based on what we know is supposed to happen in this update and in keeping with Sophia's character as we've known her up to this point, it's unlikely that she's just going around town dressed like that.
I'm not a woman, but since in order to play this game I'm being asked to impersonate one (which is still pretty demure at the moment), I think that in the absence of a valid reason (such as the one described above) I'd rather go home and change.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
The yellow dress was sexy and daring but the business suit more revealing? I disagree. Sexy and sophisticated yes, but actually less revealing. She would feel much more comfortable walking around school in the business attire with jacket etc.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The yellow dress was sexy and daring but the business suit more revealing? I disagree. Sexy and sophisticated yes, but actually less revealing. She would feel much more comfortable walking around school in the business attire with jacket etc.
even without panties? assuming if it had to be removed?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If I'm not wrong, this image referred to the choice to leave Aiden's path when the latter had asked Sophia to lift her skirt in class. Sophia, tired of Aiden's bullying, had an urgent need to communicate to the principal her decision to pull Dylan out of school to end the blackmail she was being subjected to. Now that's an urgent need!
So (not knowing what surprises the developer has in store for this event and what unexpected turn Sophia's morning might take) I still think that, based on what we know is supposed to happen in this update and in keeping with Sophia's character as we've known her up to this point, it's unlikely that she's just going around town dressed like that.
I'm not a woman, but since in order to play this game I'm being asked to impersonate one (which is still pretty demure at the moment), I think that in the absence of a valid reason (such as the one described above) I'd rather go home and change.
After this you can't say Sophia doesn't like to expose herself. Dylan and Sam
Day17_14_189_Sophias_cameltoe.jpg

The problem at school is the "punishment" Sophia may receive.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
After this you can't say Sophia doesn't like to expose herself. Dylan and Sam
If Sophia didn't like exposing herself to Dylan and Sam, you would most likely be on the Good Wife or Lesbian path and consequently have no problem with Aiden either.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes