Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The next update is special in different ways. Not just that it's the first update of Part 2, it will also have some changes plus a totally new branch for the future of the game!
Why does he have to be so bloody secret about everything?
So who will Sophia leave Liam for?

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I think it was brave of the developer to let Mary age like that. Even if I think that he has exaggerated. In almost all games MILFs are characterized only by having bigger breasts and a thicker well-shaped butt. These are all traces that life has left on them. Sophia is also such a woman. Sometimes when the light is right she appears a bit older, but when she's naked the realism goes down the drain. I recently saw a picture of a woman who was said to be 50 years old. Except for the face, her body looked like that of a 30-year-old woman. But the woman was a bodybuilder and spent the whole day only with herself and her body. Ok, this game is an erotic novel and of course you want to hide the reality. And so it is also allowed to pump the virtual models with Botox. Nevertheless, it always bothers me to see a character who has given birth to children, is almost forty years old and then seems to have a face that would belong to a 15-year-old. Just as it bothers me that a 40-year-old man who rarely does sports has a washboard stomach.
So no, I wouldn't give up on the game if the developer made Sophia look a little older.
Beautiful comment. Why I hang out here hoping to be surprised.

Reactions: roro and hzjujk

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020

The next update is special in different ways. Not just that it's the first update of Part 2, it will also have some changes plus a totally new branch for the future of the game!
OMG. I think I'll book a boat to Monte Carlo and disappear till summer.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes