MoyaPsy

Dec 13, 2021
What can a person do to keep your mind occupied so you don't feel the need to post such terrible mindfarts? Tell me. I will do it.

The discussion about speed of development needs to stop. Either accept it and leave or accept it and stay. Why agonize ones brain with such nonsense?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Those who suggested it in the past started from the idea that the helper is a workaholic:eek:. Nothing could be more wrong :ROFLMAO:
The poor man! Just getting started in game development. And already slandered and hated. Yet he may just have a difficult boss. I will never make the mistake of offering my help to L&P. I don't have such a thick skin to be exposed to the first attacks after only 2 weeks of cooperation. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Game developer should work update on Mars planet. One hour hour work their may be equavalent to 7 years in earth . So if he does the same we could easily see daily update soon . Not my fault I m a hopeful free by person after watching interstaller movie.

Jan 5, 2022
Game developer should work update on Mars planet. One hour hour work their may be equavalent to 7 years in earth . So if he does the same we could easily see daily update soon . Not my fault I m a hopeful free by person after watching interstaller movie.
If one hour in mars is equivalent to 7 years in earth time then we will be dead even before the next update arrives. Your idea is not for faster updates. May be you should watch interstellar again. ;)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What can a person do to keep your mind occupied so you don't feel the need to post such terrible mindfarts? Tell me. I will do it.

The discussion about speed of development needs to stop. Either accept it and leave or accept it and stay. Why agonize ones brain with such nonsense?
For starters you cannot tell people what to think or post as long as it does not violate ToS. Also, if you don't like it ignore it. Otherwise grow up.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
would love to see the story going more and more into blackmaily stuff and please. more sex. so many updates and yet still too much story and pictures (which are good renders ofc). but more sex :)
i agree with you at the "blackmail" part. it feels for me that the dev would make more kind of like bm stuff but isn't sure how far he can go without getting banned on patreon is why he allways steppes away fast from that idea. but its just a speculation. no front, man :) keep on going

Reactions: yihman1

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Already suggested he should sell it to NLT media, but that post got deleted. They could finish it in 2 years and put out updates every 3 weeks as long as it’s not rpg though
NLT have trilogy to make.And so much animation.
TON have more than 2500 animations for a total 3+hours.
I think all devs should read the interview.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
So you’re suggesting my scientifically proven, peer-reviewed and Chicago University published multi-variate regression model might not be accurate with 95% CI? Well shit, back to the drawing board I guess…
Published in what journals? I see no publishing record here :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes