john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I don't want to sound like an ungrateful pirate but I look back with a certain fondness to a time when a forthcoming update created a "buzz" of anticipation, as opposed to the interminable delays & semi-excuses we have now & have had for some considerable time past.
For the last few updates (which I guess means the last year or year and a half!) I had to go back to the start and play through again because I'd made the "wrong" choices in order get new content. That totally destroyed any sense of immersion or interest in the game, it may as well be a kinetic novel because your options are content or no content.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
For the last few updates (which I guess means the last year or year and a half!) I had to go back to the start and play through again because I'd made the "wrong" choices in order get new content. That totally destroyed any sense of immersion or interest in the game, it may as well be a kinetic novel because your options are content or no content.
That pretty much sums things up. I've reconciled a long time ago that whenever there's a Dylan or Sam heavy update, like the next 10 or so, I'm pretty much screwed over.

My main interest in the game that continues is that when something worthwhile does come up, it's worth the wait.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mars and Earth don't have enough difference in gravity. 1 hour on Mars is equivalent to 1 hour on Earth.

Or just do what I do and just not play the blackmail route. If anything, I think there being blackmail in the game makes me more interested, because I like the possibility of Ellie sunbathing naked in the backyard, which takes refusing the blackmail and sending Dylan away to achieve.
I think that this may be the first post, or at least the first post I've noticed, in which someone that has the complete opposite kink to mine has liked someone I've said.

But as I've argued since the beginning, one of the clever things L&P has done is to appeal to as many kinks as possible early in the game, and only revealing as late as possible that it might be in vain. I'm pretty sure all those wanting Clarke, Andre or DeShithead fucking Sophia are going to be disappointed, same as I'm now disappointed there's unlikely any chance of any Teacher/Student action between Emma and Sophia. Or purely lesbian route action with Alyssa or Vicky.

And that different players can play different versions of Sophia. One of the reasons I don't play any of the blackmail storylines (either Aiden or Bennett) is simply that she has not ever done anything wrong for the attempted blackmailers to hold against her. But that's the way I play it. Other people can play Sophia as a pathetic weakling whore who succumbs at the slightest pressure. That's their choice, even if it's not mine.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
But that's the way I play it. Other people can play Sophia as a pathetic weakling whore who succumbs at the slightest pressure. That's their choice, even if it's not mine.
Throughout the post it was presented like you respected other people's Choices until you reached this point.

The way you have written it basically says your Sophia is fine while the Sophia of others who play the route you don't agree with is, in your words "a pathetic weakling whore who succumbs at the slightest pressure"

Well if you don't actually respect other people's choices you don't have to pretend like you do. And frankly the Sophia on the Lesbian route is just as weak as on the other routes as here. She succumbs to the sexual advances of a child ( Julia ) and let's herself go, allows every every woman to touch her wherever they want unlike on the other side. Where Sophia shows more resistance.

I don't want to get to a detailed discussion of this but seriously don't use such terms for things you don't like while others do.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Do you know if this helper has any brothers/sisters? :unsure: Wouldn't hurt, for developers looking for help to speed up updates.
View attachment 1619149
Might aswell just be that there's no helper at all, and the fuss about it is only a way to have some easy excuses for when there's little to no progress. We have not a single explanation for L&P's 2nd computer with 2x 3090's and it's purpose either, and I somehow doubt that it even exists. His request on F95 for a Blender expert is also quite silly as all he's apparently needed was someone to explain to him how to import/export shit from DAZ to Blender properly, atleast from what I've read and understand. What even was the point of this request if he's got some Blender experts working for him?

I have a hard time believing that there's anyone doing anything for him at this point. What I believe is, L&P does work with Blender himself, doing whatever it is he's doing himself, resulting in a much slower progression for this update, and that's it. You can't tell me that his "experts" are the ones not getting anything done and L&P has to wait while still not being able to work on anything (like PS + P&T). But hey, the 5% progress on CS every couple days sure make it believable that there's people working on something, right? Yeah... :poop:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Might aswell just be that there's no helper at all, and the fuss about it is only a way to have some easy excuses for when there's little to no progress. We have not a single explanation for L&P's 2nd computer with 2x 3090's and it's purpose either, and I somehow doubt that it even exists. His request on F95 for a Blender expert is also quite silly as all he's apparently needed was someone to explain to him how to import/export shit from DAZ to Blender properly, atleast from what I've read and understand. What even was the point of this request if he's got some Blender experts working for him?

I have a hard time believing that there's anyone doing anything for him at this point. What I believe is, L&P does work with Blender himself, doing whatever it is he's doing himself, resulting in a much slower progression for this update, and that's it. You can't tell me that his "experts" are the ones not getting anything done and L&P has to wait while still not being able to work on anything (like PS + P&T). But hey, the 5% progress on CS every couple days sure make it believable that there's people working on something, right? Yeah... :poop:
L&P should have given him Blender-compatible material. Transfer from one program to another was mandatory.
The second pc I'm beginning to think is for rendering with access from both sides.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

So many questions, so many assumptions.
You don't need to wrack your brain so hard on this, just wait until after the update. He said he will tell everything, plus you will also see a bit of it.
So just relax and wait for the update whenever it will be released.

There's really no point taxing yourself with these things.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Other people can play Sophia as a pathetic weakling whore who succumbs at the slightest pressure. That's their choice, even if it's not mine.
She's a mother doing whatever it takes. She's not pathetic or weak & she's definitely not a whore. I've said in the past that I wished the reasons for blackmail had been a bit stronger &/or that Bennett had been allowed a sole blackmail storyline, (as I prefer Sophia interacting with other adults) but it was never going to happen. IMO the BM is more realistic, given Sophia's persona, than the various strands of incest but you won't find me calling Sophia 'a twisted bitch of a mother, succumbing to her own kids' & probably her sister's equally perverted machinations' at least not in any real sense.

I've always made plain that the incest doesn't interest me but I've never felt the need to point out the obvious flaws in the incest storylines, or call the participants anything other than "manipulative" or "misguided, confused" etc. It's a fact that I didn't originally join this thread because I wanted to defend blackmail, (which wasn't part of the plot back then) but the attacks on it have been so vitriolic that that is what I've ended up doing.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Based on L&Ps past history it's most likely all lies to cover up the fact he took another vacation after saying he wouldnt.
In the end he just needs to say "the special thing we did wasn't how I specially envisioned so we scrapped it, sorry folks".

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
when its me saying Sophia succumbs to the sexual advances of 3 children, you call it kink shaming and report it.

When it's you saying it, its all fine.
First of all, if you ever could read the situation. Not a hint of any sexual thoughts came to Sophia's mind, unlike here in Julia scene where she actively enjoys what Julia is doing.
That should be enough to differentiate between giving into sexual advances and not giving into sexual advances.

Secondly I haven't used any derogatory language for what I said. My statement is just a reminder to the person who called Sophia on the blackmail route "weak willed whore" while the one on the lesbian route is far superior according to the person.

And lastly for giving complete context of what I said. Since you like always have quoted in a misleading way.

"And frankly the Sophia on the Lesbian route is just as weak as on the other routes as here. She succumbs to the sexual advances of a child ( Julia ) and let's herself go, allows every every woman to touch her wherever they want unlike on the other side. Where Sophia shows more resistance."

My statement is a comparison between the two different scenarios where I mention that Sophia is equally if not more susceptible to advances and allows herself to go further with women than men. So basically she is more easy in the lesbian route than on the hetero one.

Don't Give a wrong meaning to my statements. I for one play every route and am open to everyone's preferences of their storylines, only that they should not degrade someone else's likes, especially for things that similiar to the one's on the route they prefer. It just becomes hypocritical then.

Edit :- Also just came to my notice, not once have I reported a single one of your posts. So don't accuse me of that. Whoever's doing it is not me

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So many questions, so many assumptions.
You don't need to wrack your brain so hard on this, just wait until after the update. He said he will tell everything, plus you will also see a bit of it.
So just relax and wait for the update whenever it will be released.

There's really no point taxing yourself with these things.
Don't you worry, doesn't take much for a human with working braincells to question these things considering the current situation. I get that these kind of comments may seem taxing to you because you don't like reading them, but I'm doing perfectly fine.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think that this may be the first post, or at least the first post I've noticed, in which someone that has the complete opposite kink to mine has liked someone I've said.

But as I've argued since the beginning, one of the clever things L&P has done is to appeal to as many kinks as possible early in the game, and only revealing as late as possible that it might be in vain. I'm pretty sure all those wanting Clarke, Andre or DeShithead fucking Sophia are going to be disappointed, same as I'm now disappointed there's unlikely any chance of any Teacher/Student action between Emma and Sophia. Or purely lesbian route action with Alyssa or Vicky.

And that different players can play different versions of Sophia. One of the reasons I don't play any of the blackmail storylines (either Aiden or Bennett) is simply that she has not ever done anything wrong for the attempted blackmailers to hold against her. But that's the way I play it. Other people can play Sophia as a pathetic weakling whore who succumbs at the slightest pressure. That's their choice, even if it's not mine.
I know that you are on this forum long before me. Therefore, I do not think that they have meant as this can be interpreted here. It is my decisions in the game that determine the path of Sophia. Just as it is their decisions that leads Sophia exclusively on lesbian route. If you think that on my way Sophia (that is me as a player / leader of the virtual character) is a weakling whore then I am guilty as charged. From your past posts I know that you consider adultery with a woman and also incest with your own daughter not as bad as that with the male protagonists. Maybe that's where your opinion of the weak character on all other paths comes from. Just by the way - if I would catch my wife having sex with another woman, it would be much worse for me, not because the betrayal would be worse than with a man, I don't make a difference, but because my wife would then have chosen a path on which all my life experience would be of no use to me.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

I like this. Good questions IMO. Now IF he has assistants, whatever, that are doing work for him that is slowing up delivery of the first Part 2 release why would he not start working release number 2. He can get significantly ahead and, since he has full editorial authority, work his chosen area while the assistants complete their tasks. Yeah I am starting to get some of your vibe here.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes