t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Don't you worry, doesn't take much for a human with working braincells to question these things considering the current situation. I get that these kind of comments may seem taxing to you because you don't like reading them, but I'm doing perfectly fine.
And I have no idea what saber said because I grew tired of him in total.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Welcome Moya. Of course you are entitled to comment as you wish and make your point.
But regards AWAM. You may not be aware but contributors on this platform and Patreon are voicing their opinions because of the infinite succession of unreliable and dishonoured deadlines, like the current one. This, together with numerous failed attempts and new initiatives to remedy it (and we're talking years, not months). They like the game very much and admire the dev for his talent and imagination, but this is rather like offering candy to a kid and taking it away. Only time and time...and time again. So people feel let down and wonder what the future holds for this game.
I'm sure most will applaud the new update when it arrives, so keep the faith!
Simple as that.
He just need to follow some advices from NLT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The latest updates to v0.150 were good. Especially the suggestion of Sophie's friends. I hope Sophie agrees to the offer and maybe this will be the beginning for the game. Maybe then there will be moments and scenes where Sophie does something on the side of her husband. :)

Reactions: 1879

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
next shower with ellie i want something like this:
I expect that full scene to be on PD 16.Sadly that is no early than 2024.

I hope the update actually comes out this month. Even so, I think we are going to see some very interesting erotic events. I trust in our friend's work. Don't let us down :D
Didn't we around 65% of the update done?I don't see a way to complete 35% for 4 days.
Don't forget we are not talking about NLT.

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
next shower with ellie i want something like this:
As awesome as that would be, if the Ellie event on PD14 is another shower, I doubt your scenario will happen. I'm hoping Sophia will jill off. As far as I'm aware, she still hasn't got off on the Filthy route yet, in the almost 3 weeks that she's been in San Alejo.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Looking at the schedule of the upcoming events (for the few things we know), limited to the women:

PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long with Patricia

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of Julia (?)

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")

Ellie could get very close in the next event, but I guess everybody is betting on Patricia and the ranch event for the first lesbian event.
Ellie (and/or Julia) could be the second one(s) on Monday followed by Alyssa the next day.

Obviously and as usual, everything with grain of salt because we basically know squat about all the remaining events in the middle (e.g. we don't know when Nathalie will be back).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes