CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Looking at the schedule of the upcoming events (for the few things we know), limited to the women:

PD 14 - Day 21 - Saturday
  • 1 Ellie event, probably another shower in the morning but that's just speculation

PD 15 - Day 22 - Sunday
[1st lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 3 playable days]
  • ranch event, probably all day long with Patricia

PD 16 - Day 23 - Monday
[2nd lesbian sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days]
  • there are "several Ellie's events spread out over the day" (aka Ellie's day) and the return of Julia (?)

PD 17 - Day 24 - Tuesday
[3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene with an important character: Within the next 5 playable days]
  • 2 Ellie's events
  • Alyssa will be back and they are likely to meet at soccer practice ("I think Tuesday next week when our boys have soccer practice will be the earliest we can see each other again.")

Ellie could get very close in the next event, but I guess everybody is betting on Patricia and the ranch event for the first lesbian event.
Ellie (and/or Julia) could be the second one(s) on Monday followed by Alyssa the next day.

Obviously and as usual, everything with grain of salt because we basically know squat about all the remaining events in the middle (e.g. we don't know when Nathalie will be back).
Can you do better than this. Just give us the month & year in our timeline on these releases. Don't worry about the exact day. I want hold you to that.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
If one hour in mars is equivalent to 7 years in earth time then we will be dead even before the next update arrives. Your idea is not for faster updates. May be you should watch interstellar again. ;)
Brother atleast let me play some game update before die. This game is growing with my generation may be my son would play this game and he will also post same weeping complain here about game progress.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
I wonder what if larry going do when he is free from prison maybe probably fuck wife while husband work and son and daughter at school

Jan 5, 2022
In the past, 2-3 events were updated in 3 months, now 1 event will be updated in 4 months LETS GOO AWAM 2077.

View attachment 1620596
I believe there are 3 events in this upcoming update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
1)Aiden's event
2)Bonus event
3)Morello event. But since the second event is just a bonus event, we can add that to Aiden's event and say1 that there will be two events in this update.
But you are right, the development time is getting slower and slower update after update.
Still waiting for that day where we get to see her naked.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone who follows on patron kniw when or have an idea when the next part of the game is gonna be dropped or atleast what teasers lap has dropped

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
I also want to know what you guys think about any chance of ellie and Dylan romance where we're at we see that she says if he keeps it up she might even start to like him after he took the heat for her then slowly closes her door and I still don't know if it a good idea for Sophia to keep the bathroom door unlocked or not if she locks it do ellie and Dylan get even closer then when she doesnt?

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Hello, small question: Its normal that the progression is so long when it was supposed to be faster? I missing something? I really hope L&P isn't abandoning is game because it's really good (Especially since it's starting to get really interesting, can't wait Sophia have sex with other men that Liam)

Sorry for my english too

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, small question: Its normal that the progression is so long when it was supposed to be faster? I missing something? I really hope L&P isn't abandoning is game because it's really good (Especially since it's starting to get really interesting, can't wait Sophia have sex with other men that Liam)

Sorry for my english too
It's normal that when L&P announces a change to the update schedule, supposedly implemented to make it faster, it has exactly the opposite effect & it slows down, often quite markedly, as per the current snail's pace. This is a recognisable pattern. Whether or not the game will be abandoned, only the Dev knows but the indications are not good. What we can be almost certain about is that the game will not be finished. At the present rate the world's net zero carbon emission rate targets have more chance of being achieved in 2050 than this game has of being finished by that date.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
L&P Can take 5 years for a single update if he wants. We can moan and groan as much as we like, but it doesn't matter to him. The only voices that can change that are the people paying him money. If they start causing up a ruckus then perhaps he will change, but other than that I think he saw an opportunity on how to make a living without doing much work. He has a steady income which doesn't significantly drop from month to month. If he's smart he's even investing some of that money. At the end of the day he's treating this game/novel as a job. Why would he speed up a process if he doesn't have to? He's german after all, if he wanted to make an update in a month he would have done it.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I went through the game, but I couldn't open the anatomy lesson, which is in the gallery.
Tell me how to get to this development of the plot.
You have to turn down the first side-job (old folks home), you will automatically get the second job.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes