Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
There are many ethnicities in Germany. There are nearly 5 million Turks living in Germany, an unknown # of Syrians, Iraqi's. etc..., And yes many Africans from many countries. What is L&P? Hmmmm, I would say we have no clue. Which is what you just showed of yourself.
For those interested in trying to identify L&P's ethnicity or country of origin (for what it's worth), a born and bred German citizen might offer some clues whether he's native German or not via L&P's phrasing of written grammar, especially prior to final translation/publication. My own scant knowledge of German, having once lived there, suggests he is not, particularly as many educated Germans already have a pretty good grasp of English through their education system. Depending entirely on the individual. That said, I have noted his grammar has gradually improved through a time span.
So, if there are any Germans following this who'd wish to speculate? I must add, I am not German.
This is all here-say, and it matters not a dot. What's important is delivering a game that can be regularly updated, enjoyed and discussed, whoever the genius is. The only clue I have, and this is highly speculative, is a post I read several years ago on the AWAM Patreon forum, from someone claiming to know L&P indicating he migrated to Germany, so not of German origin. If so, we should applaud his enterprise.
And I repeat, this information is completely speculative and absolutely unconfirmed.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

It would be nice if people would read my posts here where I tried to explain everything. One more time: it doesn't depend just on me alone this update. If it would, I would be already finished! There will be a new step from the new update on, so Part 2, for what I had to do a lot of organization things. You can tell me after the update is out if it was worth it or not! Until then, I ask for a little bit of patience.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

It would be nice if people would read my posts here where I tried to explain everything. One more time: it doesn't depend just on me alone this update. If it would, I would be already finished! There will be a new step from the new update on, so Part 2, for what I had to do a lot of organization things. You can tell me after the update is out if it was worth it or not! Until then, I ask for a little bit of patience.
Just two weeks to flatten the curves..? :sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I mean him asking ppl for "a little bit of patience" after more than 3 yrs of development seems fair and square, right...:WaitWhat::HideThePain::KEK:
It's more than 4 years,not just 3:)

Where I heard that about the little bit of patience?
Ah yes.During the wait for each of the last 5 playable days.For earlier days I don't remember anymore.
After all 6 days ago for Sophia,is more than 3 years for us.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

What does he mean by "tried to explain everything" ???
What does "everything" mean in his dictionary?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
A very interesting trend I have observed since the pandemic. Devs in general got less reliable. So the ones who were before that already unreliable, basically abandoned a lot of projects. The others who had just problems delivering timely, put games on hold. And many who did have a good record somehow got sloppy. Of course there are always good examples of those who still deliver high quality or the rather unfortunate ones, who, well died. (Palmer, Chatterbox R.I.P) But all in all, things got generally worse. It might be just a coincidence that it happened or is happening during a pandemic or economical crisis. Mind you I am only member here since 2017.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Old news Bane71. It is yet another failure of program management and communication. When will this change? Don't hold your breath. IMO.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes