raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
"All I can say is if this teaser will be shared somewhere, there won't be any secret teasers like this anymore in future. Means also not for pirates! So, think about what you're about to do first! Just please don't share it." (с) L&P
Bullshit..this is nonsense
"All I can say is if this teaser will be shared somewhere, there won't be any secret teasers like this anymore in future. Means also not for pirates! So, think about what you're about to do first! Just please don't share it." (с) L&P
He is milking us with stupid teasers :sneaky: :sneaky:

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019
Upload the new teaser in kemono.party website.
It is a website dedicated just to private patreon content.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I understand that LP does not want his artwork to be published, it is his and he decides.

I am not the one to criticize who and why decides to pay 38€ for something. If they want to pay it, that's fine.

LP is very free to cancel the subscription of whoever shares the pics without his permission.

But I find it absolutely intolerable, unfair and senseless to threaten customers/members, who are paying around 38 € per month, with no more pics; the pics what they are paying 38 € for. You can not threaten with a kind of collective punishment for what a person does. Basically, I think it is simply a bluff.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I understand that LP does not want his artwork to be published, it is his and he decides.

I am not the one to criticize who and why decides to pay 38€ for something. If they want to pay it, that's fine.

LP is very free to cancel the subscription of whoever shares the pics without his permission.

But I find it absolutely intolerable, unfair and senseless to threaten customers/members, who are paying around 38 € per month, with no more pics; the pics what they are paying 38 € for. You can not threaten with a kind of collective punishment for what a person does. Basically, I think it is simply a bluff.
A quite nice compressed roundup of what is going on with the (non-)teasers. But I disagree a bit about his threats being a bluff. L&P has shown himself repeatedly to be as thinskinned, greedy and hypocrite as he comes across with his threats.
He hates F95 with a passion now, but without this website L&P would never have gotten as much exposure to potential patrons as he had.
I grew to have a very low opinion of L&P as a person over the years.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

But the thing is how will you identify who has leaked it. The only choice left is collective punishment. It is a limitation of the system.

A quite nice compressed roundup of what is going on with the (non-)teasers. But I disagree a bit about his threats being a bluff. L&P has shown himself repeatedly to be as thinskinned, greedy and hypocrite as he comes across with his threats.
He hates F95 with a passion now, but without this website L&P would never have gotten as much exposure to potential patrons as he had.
That teaser is a little extra he is offering to people who are in his highest tier. He doesn't want the thread people to see it. That is his choice.

And the issue does not arise from one side. The thread every single day abuses him, calls him a liar, a cheater, a milker. Say he is lying about even having an assistant without any proof. Ridiculing his smallest mistakes,even a small strand on the forehead was made a mockery of on this thread. Making n number of accusations and what opinion do you expect him to have of the thread after reading this.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

send mail to L&P

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
And the issue does not arise from one side. The thread every single day abuses him, calls him a liar, a cheater, a milker. Say he is lying about even having an assistant without any proof. Ridiculing his smallest mistakes,even a small strand on the forehead was made a mockery of on this thread. Making n number of accusations and what opinion do you expect him to have of the thread after reading this.
what he says is true, but his attitude in these cases has been really bad and this has aggravated the situation.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Of course he does giving how people constantly attack him on here. This thread is probably the most tocic theead on the games section. Even NTR crybabies sre not that toxic when a game has ntr in it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes