Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But the thing is how will you identify who has leaked it. The only choice left is collective punishment. It is a limitation of the system.
That teaser is a little extra he is offering to people who are in his highest tier. He doesn't want the thread people to see it. That is his choice.

And the issue does not arise from one side. The thread every single day abuses him, calls him a liar, a cheater, a milker. Say he is lying about even having an assistant without any proof. Ridiculing his smallest mistakes,even a small strand on the forehead was made a mockery of on this thread. Making n number of accusations and what opinion do you expect him to have of the thread after reading this.
1) The moment you go for collective punishment, you already lost in spirit! Just for the record, there are several developers here on site, who asked(!) the patrons not to post certain stuff here on F95, because they were little gifts for the patrons. And both patrons and thread followers accepted this without fuss to this day! Why not here in the AWAM thread? Because L&P´s behavior is completely over the top and hatedriven, complete with an inability to deliver on his promises. This erodes trust like few things and it shows.

2)While I agree that some abuse here in the thread is too much, even for a thinskinned diva L&P is, he was complicit in making this bed! L&P´s attitude and behavior over the years was far from confident or souverän. He reacted to really smallish things with hate, churlishness and foam around his mouth, instead of confidence and nonchalance, showing he stands above trifles. He falls way short of the line a grown man is/should be measured.
I am a hobby writer and have stories of mine out there. The feedback I get ranges from high praise to hateful and racist drivel, that is something we have unfortunately to live with on the internet. I wish it were different, but it is not. While you should not swallow everything with a grin, you need a thick skin and trust in yourself to stand some stuff the Net will pour over you.

L&P completely botched his reactions on peanut happenings and smallish stuff, instead of standing above it. Not only did he paint a target on himself for the real trolls, he showed a part of his character which is less than nice. Over the years I found that I am glad not to have to know him personally.
And worse, he burned the bridges with the community here for small reasons. It is not by chance that many who wished him well in the beginning, myself included, now cannot stand his person.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
1) The moment you go for collective punishment, you already lost in spirit! Just for the record, there are several developers here on site, who asked(!) the patrons not to post certain stuff here on F95, because they were little gifts for the patrons. And both patrons and thread followers accepted this without fuss to this day! Why not here in the AWAM thread? Because L&P´s behavior is completely over the top and hatedriven, complete with an inability to deliver on his promises. This erodes trust like few things and it shows.

2)While I agree that some abuse here in the thread is too much, even for a thinskinned diva L&P is, he was complicit in making this bed! L&P´s attitude and behavior over the years was far from confident or souverän. He reacted to really smallish things with hate, churlishness and foam around his mouth, instead of confidence and nonchalance, showing he stands above trifles. He falls way short of the line a grown man is/should be measured.
I am a hobby writer and have stories of mine out there. The feedback I get ranges from high praise to hateful and racist drivel, that is something we have unfortunately to live with on the internet. I wish it were different, but it is not. While you should not swallow everything with a grin, you need a thick skin and trust in yourself to stand some stuff the Net will pour over you.

L&P completely botched his reactions on peanut happenings and smallish stuff, instead of standing above it. Not only did he paint a target on himself for the real trolls, he showed a part of his character which is less than nice. Over the years I found that I am glad not to have to know him personally.
And worse, he burned the bridges with the community here for small reasons. It is not by chance that many who wished him well in the beginning, myself included, now cannot stand his person.
(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
guys what should I choose here? View attachment 1631736 Im following the filthy route
Depends entirely on which route you're playing. As the options indicate, picking the bottom "Thank him and caress his cheek" follows the Sam route. If you're not playing the Sam route (like myself), there's no need to pick it, which is why the "Thank him" option is part of the Lesbian route.

But if you're playing all the LIs on the Filthy route, I recommend this walkthrough, which covers all the decisions you need to make in order to get all the major scenes on the Filthy route.

Dec 29, 2019
These are the teasers that he posted. First picture was the trigger for the poll. Patrons wanted to remove the blur and find out what is there. The second one is his actual "teaser" that he marked as the one for 30£+ patrons. I spared no expense to chip away at this cow milker. He might be offended and won't post teasers like that again, but it's not worth it anyway. I don't see these pictures as teasers at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Depends entirely on which route you're playing. As the options indicate, picking the bottom "Thank him and caress his cheek" follows the Sam route. If you're not playing the Sam route (like myself), there's no need to pick it, which is why the "Thank him" option is part of the Lesbian route.

But if you're playing all the LIs on the Filthy route, I recommend this walkthrough, which covers all the decisions you need to make in order to get all the major scenes on the Filthy route.
was Sam the asshole or that was another character cause Ive read something like that

• Haha
Reactions: Michael Rawson

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

1) Yeah other patrons might not be sharing but his posts where shared even when he meant it only for the high tier. He told the others please don't share it, it is just for you, no other threats yet people shared it. And what happened when the teaser was shared here. Same ridicule on the thread. Same trolling. Hence the warning is there right now. Who brought it on themselves. Because a high tier patron decided to share even when asked not to. And the thread backed it with trolling. Had they been nice he might not have minded the sharing the teasers with thread.

2) He didn't react when it happened once or twice. A dedicated member here constantly and when I use the word constantly I mean it. That person Constantly kept directing taunts towards. Criticising everything he said , everything he did. Constantly trying to say things to get on his nerves. And finally he snapped and broke ties with the thread. And till date if you see L&P only has problem that person really.

L&P knows I am from the thread too. I myself have mentioned it to him. But he is open to answering if have any questions. He is open to any suggestions. So it is not the thread in general the but some people who purposely create this environment with all their dedication that he does not feel like coming back here. Can you mention even one reason why he should look at the thread and actually think that yes I should engage with the people here when a they do is talk about is that he is a milker or liar. Not knowing anything about game developing, not knowing anything about what he is doing. Lacking patience to even wait till the update even though it had been said that he will give answers after the update.

If he is egoistic, so are the people here. You expect him to mend the gap but has the thread taken a step to mend this rift. Have those people tried to start a new beginning. Instead they have further increased their negativity.

Edit - See the post above mine posting the teaser and the comments accompanying it. Is anyone is supposed to be happy reading that. Think. If you continue to do and say things to annoy him. How do you even imagine him to be accepting of this.
These people have the gall to call him names and then shamelessly play the game he makes.
This is the Reality.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
These are the teasers that he posted. First picture was the trigger for the poll. Patrons wanted to remove the blur and find out what is there. The second one is his actual "teaser" that he marked as the one for 30£+ patrons. I spared no expense to chip away at this cow milker. He might be offended and won't post teasers like that again, but it's not worth it anyway. I don't see these pictures as teasers at all.
Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-from-Thriller-Video-Music-Song-Michael-Jackson-Mangia-Pop-Corn.gif

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'd like to read the comments too

so post a teaser then cover it up?
it's obvious that sofia is under there, right?

however the special dev is really good :ROFLMAO:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Maybe the event is Sophia doing a striptease, or sexy costume changes or some kind of erotic show to Andre, Aiden leaves them alone for the show.

Another option: Sophia has a kind of tattoo on her left wrist, she could be disguised enough so that they don't recognize her and do something erotic like walking around school like that, for example arriving at the classroom and going through the corridors of the school to your car

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Is this helper slow or does he have a lot of work to do?
And if a few will have a lot of work, won't this activity affect Sophia? Will she touch herself?:unsure:
So we'll get a striptease, maybe some sex, and most of all, Sophia will watch it all like a real voyeur. :ROFLMAO:
Will she touch herself? I think so. (y)
Will anyone see her? Hard to say.:unsure:

It'll be interesting to know which route it ties in with. Morello, Aiden?

Reactions: Beowulf72 and Jude6

darji

Nov 3, 2021

Which bridges i would rather say that this forum and the toxicity has burned these bridges. Since he is clearly talking about this Forum. If you treat oeople with such disrespect like people did here with him you should mot be surprised

Reactions: Adolfo

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
And what exactly is unexpected here? :D

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes