Dec 30, 2020
These are the teasers that he posted. First picture was the trigger for the poll. Patrons wanted to remove the blur and find out what is there. The second one is his actual "teaser" that he marked as the one for 30£+ patrons. I spared no expense to chip away at this cow milker. He might be offended and won't post teasers like that again, but it's not worth it anyway. I don't see these pictures as teasers at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did dev blur the first pic or you?

Reactions: SD0083

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Thx asshole

I hope they ban you from patreon when you now cancel your new membership
I can understand his annoyance a little. If I paid $30 and got such a weak teaser I would also ask myself why I support the developer with so much money. But they are also right when they think it would be unfair to the other high-end supporters now. If you want to take revenge then it should only hit the one who is in trouble and not everyone else. This action pleases the pirates but will only harden the fronts on both sides.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Aiden looks just as excited. Is she his girlfriend or what kind of relationship do they have? :unsure:
Looks like Aiden hasn't fucked her yet. More, my impresion: he hasn't even seen her naked yet :ROFLMAO:
What a fucking gangster :confused:
Some people, such as Aiden, are more interested in watching others having sex front of him than he having sex with girls.

Such guys are in real life too. He is a person who enjoys seeing others perform sex in front of him rather than he is having sex. And they was so excited at the time, now we can see the same excitement in the teaser of Aiden's face.

Such people have different and strange characteristics and moods.It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story. Such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM.(y)

Last edited:

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
Some people, such as Aiden, are more interested in watching others having sex front of him than he having sex with girls.

Such guys are in real life too. He is a person who enjoys seeing others perform sex in front of him rather than he is having sex.

Such people have different and strange characteristics and moods.It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story. Such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM.(y)
Is he a cuck or something like that??

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Such guys are in real life too. He is a person who enjoys seeing others perform sex in front of him rather than he is having sex. And they was so excited at the time, now we can see the same excitement in the teaser of Aiden's face.

One of the reason why I don't believe that Aiden will screw Sophia

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
These are the teasers that he posted. First picture was the trigger for the poll. Patrons wanted to remove the blur and find out what is there. The second one is his actual "teaser" that he marked as the one for 30£+ patrons. I spared no expense to chip away at this cow milker. He might be offended and won't post teasers like that again, but it's not worth it anyway. I don't see these pictures as teasers at all.
Thx asshole

I hope they ban you from patreon when you now cancel your new membership
You're an asshole, if you don't like this pirate site, get out of here.
Yes on the one hand it is a pirate forum. On the other hand I don't understand the motives why you leaked despite being told not to post it here? Yes well, it happened. Gave a lot of likes! Nice...
L&P has already hinted that there will be an inner circle of trusts among the high tier pledgers. And only they will get the teasers. Believe me, he can afford to do without people like you.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is interesting that Aiden seems to have the keys to the classrooms. It's not much of an art nowadays, but why did he bother to have them made?

Reactions: Adolfo

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Scenario. The event happens during the break and Sophia watches them perform and gets very excited(soaking her panties).She finally leaves them and heads back to class(due to start very soon) where she removes her soaking panties because they are so uncomfortable to wear.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
its sad that you dont respect the creator even a little bit

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This bonus event:
If it's on the Aiden route, IMO, it's too much Aiden. We have the 12 tasks and a bonus with potential to grow. Naturally, the question arises why? Is Sophia gathering evidence against him for later?
If we're on the Morello route the scene would add morning events at school.
If neither of the above, like Morello, it adds morning events at school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
But the thing is how will you identify who has leaked it. The only choice left is collective punishment. It is a limitation of the system.

That teaser is a little extra he is offering to people who are in his highest tier. He doesn't want the thread people to see it. That is his choice.

And the issue does not arise from one side. The thread every single day abuses him, calls him a liar, a cheater, a milker. Say he is lying about even having an assistant without any proof. Ridiculing his smallest mistakes,even a small strand on the forehead was made a mockery of on this thread. Making n number of accusations and what opinion do you expect him to have of the thread after reading this.
Usually I am agree with you, but not this time (I hope only this). There are no many 30 tier people, he can send the pic identified by personal message to each patron. But in any case, it's illogical and unfair, a patron pays 30 for those pics and for beeing first in playing updates, and that is the contract. This is not a group of children whom you can threat for giving a guilty one. What can do a patron to avoid what is doing another patron who lives 1 km or 10.000km far away?

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
This situation only exist because of the toxicity in this thread and certain users. I do not mind as much when people pirate expecially when they have no money. But at least try to act like an actual human being and not like an asshole who pirates and then still complains about something he did not pay for.

Attack the wuslity of the gsmf as much you like but if you attack the perdon behind it for no reason that fuck off.

Maybe your mother need to teach you actual manners before you talk to adults
How do you talk? On the contrary, you were not taught to talk, leave this page and never come back, since you don't like pirates. Who gave you the right to judge him and insult him?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Usually I am agree with you, but not this time (I hope only this). There are no many 30 tier people, he can send the pic identified by personal message to each patron. But in any case, it's illogical and unfair, a patron pays 30 for those pics and for beeing first in playing updates, and that is the contract. This is not a group of children whom you can threat for giving a guilty one. What can do a patron to avoid what is doing another patron who lives 1 km or 10.000km far away?
And then again, what can L&P do in this situation. Suppose a random guy subscribes just to leak the teaser. How are you supposed to identify. The patron has a different name than that on this forum, or maybe he creates a separate account just to leak Teasers. What can L&P do except not post teasers at all.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes