PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What can L&P do except not post teasers at all.
just stop asking not to share.
The teasers are advertisements, the more people they get, the more people could pay for the game.
it's called marketing, the more people you attract the more chance you have of earning.
or get the teasers out for all users for $ 1 without distinction, I would pay $ 1 to see the two teasers, but not 30.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
How do you talk? On the contrary, you were not taught to talk, leave this page and never come back, since you don't like pirates. Who gave you the right to judge him and insult him?
I never said i do not like pirates. In fact i am a big one piece fan. However when you pirate which us fine at least have the decency to not personally attack the person you are stealing from. How us this not commin sense. Shit on the fame as much you want .

But attacking him for something you stole on a personal level is disgusting

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The teasers are advertisements, the more people they get, the more people could pay for the game.
it's called marketing, the more people you attract the more chance you have of earning.
or get the teasers out for all users for $ 1 without distinction, I would pay $ 1 to see the two teasers, but not 30.
Normally i would agree but not here becsuse they are being used to shit even more on him.

Aug 27, 2020
Some people, such as Aiden, are more interested in watching others having sex front of him than he having sex with girls.

Such guys are in real life too. He is a person who enjoys seeing others perform sex in front of him rather than he is having sex. And they was so excited at the time, now we can see the same excitement in the teaser of Aiden's face.

Such people have different and strange characteristics and moods.It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story. Such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM.(y)
I totally agree with you. Because if the AWAM game is the same as the blackmail route in other normal dirty adult games. It is like a normal thing. And actually that route is boring.

As you said about the Aiden character we can see a unique character in the story, such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM. And For what you said, It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Scenario. The event happens during the break and Sophia watches them perform and gets very excited(soaking her panties).She finally leaves them and heads back to class(due to start very soon) where she removes her soaking panties because they are so uncomfortable to wear.
The crouched position behind the desk can only be explained if she wants to hide from someone already in the classroom.
If it's just Aiden and company .... she doesn't have to crouch so much, she can use the chair or bend over just enough to hide her hips.
If there's no one in the classroom, the danger comes from the front door.
My guess is that the classroom is full of students when Sophia crouches behind the desk.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
In principle, I agree with you, teasers are advertising. But what can the developer reward the higher supporters with if everything appears here on the page anyway? Just an honest question?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well he doesn't want that marketing. What you say makes no sense. Marketing is done willingly. You are forcefully sharing something he does not want you to and then calling it marketing.

He decides how much he sets the price at. You have the right to decide if it is worth it or not. Firstly that patron did it against his wish and then secondly it was posted once again with the same rude comments about him. This is the norm of this thread and people wonder why he doesn't like it. Even if someone posted it, having the decency to appreciate it and if you don't like Don't appreciate it but don't have to call the dev names, demean the man who is making this.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Some people, such as Aiden, are more interested in watching others having sex front of him than he having sex with girls.

Such guys are in real life too. He is a person who enjoys seeing others perform sex in front of him rather than he is having sex. And they was so excited at the time, now we can see the same excitement in the teaser of Aiden's face.

Such people have different and strange characteristics and moods.It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story. Such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM.(y)
I totally agree with you. Because if the AWAM game is the same as the blackmail route in other normal dirty adult games. It is like a normal thing. And actually that route is boring.

As you said about the Aiden character we can see a unique character in the story, such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM. And For what you said, It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story.
I am a bit dis-agree. Without the scene during the 3rd task when Aiden took the opportunity to touch Sophia I would agree. If he just likes to watch why Ares?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The crouched position behind the desk can only be explained if she wants to hide from someone already in the classroom.
If it's just Aiden and company .... she doesn't have to crouch so much, she can use the chair or bend over just enough to hide her hips.
If there's no one in the classroom, the danger comes from the front door.
My guess is that the classroom is full of students when Sophia crouches behind the desk.
The door to the classroom does have a windows in it so people can look in

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
In principle, I agree with you, teasers are advertising. But what can the developer reward the higher supporters with if everything appears here on the page anyway? Just an honest question?
Screenshot_3.jpg
this is what it offers to high-level supporters.
I don't read teaser.
Are you sure supporters want teasers that are useless as a reward?
try asking a supporter: do you prefer teaser or not bullshit?

the same thing happened with stoper in the last update: it took a month to create a bonus set of images for tall supporters; result? monstrous delay and no contribution to the game

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well he doesn't want that marketing. What you say makes no sense. Marketing is done willingly. You are forcefully sharing something he does not want you to and then calling it marketing.

He decides how much he sets the price at. You have the right to decide if it is worth it or not. Firstly that patron did it against his wish and then secondly it was posted once again with the same rude comments about him. This is the norm of this thread and people wonder why he doesn't like it. Even if someone posted it, having the decency to appreciate it and if you don't like Don't appreciate it but don't have to call the dev names, demean the man who is making this.
I see two separate topics
1 reason why L&P doesn't want to share
2 users who do it in protest.

are two separate topics, I analyze the first:
why doesn't he want to share?
friend you are on the internet, it is impossible for a teaser to remain secret.
if you only want to give it to certain people, find another way.
and anyway he should trust those people; when the teaser leaves L & P's pc, his fate is in the hands of the patrons, and he can't force anyone.
therefore there is no middle ground, either you publish or not.
I would easily do without the teasers, but I would prefer more transparency and truth in the information that L&P provides.

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14 and Alley_Cat

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
And then again, what can L&P do in this situation. Suppose a random guy subscribes just to leak the teaser. How are you supposed to identify. The patron has a different name than that on this forum, or maybe he creates a separate account just to leak Teasers. What can L&P do except not post teasers at all.
A very interesting topic has been raised.
What can you do with a user you don't know and who only has the Internet?
This is the biggest misconception. The Internet is one big LOCAL network.
It all depends on how much you need a user.
There are people here who have faced a permanent ban. All your local IP addresses. All the names of your network computers. All your software license numbers. All this is on the Internet. So, if a person has got you or you need to find him, the main desire is there, and there are tools and information.
And movies about how a hacker hacks something are very far from reality.
You may ask why this nonsense :) The answer is that if LP intends to annoy you or block you, he has the opportunity to do so.
And here is another question - does he need it? How much will he be interested in this or that person on the network in order to make certain efforts and resources ?

This is purely information. No trolling and no hard feelings. Peace and no war :)

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
An empty class has a lot of places to do it. Behind the dor for ex. IMO. We'll see what happens
View attachment 1632201
I agree with you and a seated Sophia would of been even better.
Since we have only seen 1 teaser from the actual event and 2-3 teasers from the bonus event is it before or after?
Also why are Aiden and friend still dressed is Jen putting on a show for them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27 and nexer

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
A very interesting topic has been raised.
What can you do with a user you don't know and who only has the Internet?
This is the biggest misconception. The Internet is one big LOCAL network.
It all depends on how much you need a user.
There are people here who have faced a permanent ban. All your local IP addresses. All the names of your network computers. All your software license numbers. All this is on the Internet. So, if a person has got you or you need to find him, the main desire is there, and there are tools and information.
And movies about how a hacker hacks something are very far from reality.
You may ask why this nonsense :) The answer is that if LP intends to annoy you or block you, he has the opportunity to do so.
And here is another question - does he need it? How much will he be interested in this or that person on the network in order to make certain efforts and resources ?

This is purely information. No trolling and no hard feelings. Peace and no war :)
But identify who shared the image is the question. Suppose this person subscribes, gets the image waits a few hours or maybe a day and then posts it here from a separate account with a different name here. VPNs are popular nowadays as well.
Also not everybody is knowledgeable enough to track down. Hiring a hacker everytime would be too expensive. Learning and doing it himself will also be time taking and he has to work on the game too, not just sit and track people. So the simple solution will be to stop posting teasers, no hassle.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes