PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So the simple solution will be to stop posting teasers, no hassle.
I think it is best, he can still insert normal images in the development notes he publishes.
for how the teasers are structured, they don't bring anything to the game both in terms of development and income.
as I wrote above, I gladly give up teasers as long as L&P is more transparent and precise in its communications.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
But identify who shared the image is the question. Suppose this person subscribes, gets the image waits a few hours or maybe a day and then posts it here from a separate account with a different name here. VPNs are popular nowadays as well.
Also not everybody is knowledgeable enough to track down. Hiring a hacker everytime would be too expensive. Learning and doing it himself will also be time taking and he has to work on the game too, not just sit and track people. So the simple solution will be to stop posting teasers, no hassle.
I agree with you 300 percent. It all depends on the desire.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't remember v.115 specifically, but I was referring to broader excuses than just "special features". It'd be one thing if the excuses for long development cycles were confined to things like new features. But we've had the graphics card snafu, moving, surgeries, you name it. I cannot remember the last update where nothing noteworthy delayed the release and we had a "normal" development cycle.
Hence the "festival of bullshit" in Talcum Powder's progress chart.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
But identify who shared the image is the question. Suppose this person subscribes, gets the image waits a few hours or maybe a day and then posts it here from a separate account with a different name here. VPNs are popular nowadays as well.
Also not everybody is knowledgeable enough to track down. Hiring a hacker everytime would be too expensive. Learning and doing it himself will also be time taking and he has to work on the game too, not just sit and track people. So the simple solution will be to stop posting teasers, no hassle.
Giving how he framed it i would look at the newest patreon and compare it with the post here. If he then also canceld your membership you know that at least so he can not do it again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Giving how he framed it i would look at the newest patreon and compare it with the post here. If he then also canceld your membership you know that at least so he can not do it again

So in your opinion, L&P has to go around all the pirate sites and see who, how, and why shared the teaser?
Dude don't say it even as a joke or else he will use it as another excuse to delay the update.
:ROFLMAO:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So in your opinion, L&P has to go around all the pirate sites and see who, how, and why shared the teaser?
Dude don't say it even as a joke or else he will use it as another excuse to delay the update.
:ROFLMAO:
It 100% came from here and you know that. Just look how he framed his text

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
Scenario. The event happens during the break and Sophia watches them perform and gets very excited(soaking her panties).She finally leaves them and heads back to class(due to start very soon) where she removes her soaking panties because they are so uncomfortable to wear.
Is it always so empty in the corridors during the break? But the question is different: will she be able to watch a girl undress in front of two boys and not interfere? Moreover, Sofia knows by her own example that Aiden is a disgusting person whom she hates. It would be nice if only Aiden and Jennifer were there, but also Andre. Maybe she'll just step in and she'll have to undress instead of Jennifer.

Reactions: Ness99

darji

Nov 3, 2021
but who cares where it comes from. L&P needs to focus on other issues, and not be detective of the leaked teasers. he has other problems to solve
I agree je should focus on his happy patreons amd not idiots on a pirate forum also funny how this fact that it cane from here is now not important anymore

• Haha
Reactions: the3m_dude

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
These are the teasers that he posted. First picture was the trigger for the poll. Patrons wanted to remove the blur and find out what is there. The second one is his actual "teaser" that he marked as the one for 30£+ patrons. I spared no expense to chip away at this cow milker. He might be offended and won't post teasers like that again, but it's not worth it anyway. I don't see these pictures as teasers at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welp you just ruined all future teasers for everyone

anyway, isnt the art different from his style? they look a bit weird

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
These are the teasers that he posted. First picture was the trigger for the poll. Patrons wanted to remove the blur and find out what is there. The second one is his actual "teaser" that he marked as the one for 30£+ patrons. I spared no expense to chip away at this cow milker. He might be offended and won't post teasers like that again, but it's not worth it anyway. I don't see these pictures as teasers at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if Jennifer is wearing a remote controlled vibrating plug?
aiden takes it from jennifer and offers it to sophia, could this explain the other teaser behind the desk?
too forced?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
what do you mean?
If I had to take a guess, I'd say this isn't L&Ps art style. He's way better than this.
The models look weird, aiden looks like a wimp, wtf is that shirt?

Again, if this is his helper, it's fine, let's move on. But if this is L&P's progression in terms of his skills, I hope he dials it back to 2 updates ago.

also: bottom right corner, is that on the render? Looks weird, like some button overlays look on renpy, maybe this is a screenshot of the animation?

and: who gives a fuck about female characters in this story other than Ellie and Sophia? L&P has absolutely lost the plot if he does this big scene focused on Aiden's gf

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes