palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Couldn't help but laugh at this one. Ferdixxy really got us here. I won't be able to sleep if you throw more of your own money into this bottomless pit. I'm shocked! Good to know that Bane71 apparently supports direct insults with a like. There's always 2 sides to every coin I guess. :p

Anyway, now we have an idea what the bonus event is about. Can't say the teasers are worth paying $38 for, though. Not that I'm a big fan of teasers to begin with, but oh well.. I wonder if L&P will actually stop posting teasers now, lol. Pretty sure it would hurt his income more than anything else.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I think it's fundamentally counter productive to hide promotional teaser images behind exclusive tiers. It's another flaw in the Patreon economy, higher tiers need more rewards, and that can create weird situations. Promotional items should be shared by the dev everywhere. But what do you give patrons that give $40/month? Polls? Do you let them request bonus scenes?

When I ponder the idea of my own game, and I think about tiers, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have just a single tier. Something like $15 gets you everything. If you want to donate more because you love the game, awesome, but you don't get additional benefits. I don't know if there's a good answer, but L&P's approach seems counter productive.
I have sworn off the patreon system and now only give money to updates I really had fun playing. In practice, this means that immediately after playing an update, I decide whether to give money or not. Then, I cancel after one month at the latest, so that I pay for a maximum of two months.

There are simply too many developers, L&P clearly included, who have decided to milk the system. I'm just tired of reading all the excuses and to sometimes wait more than 4 month for an update.

The extras, no matter what kind, do not interest me. In particular, the preview images ultimately only ruin the fun. If you would ask me, the best thing is to provide fair and regular updates. It should be the good work you pay for, not extras or silly excuses.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
wait so Aiden has a gf? :unsure: did we get to see her face before, i can't remember her at all...
and she is taking off her clothes in front of her bf and his friend? but why?
and also why does he looks at her like he never saw her before?? :oops::unsure:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I think it's fundamentally counter productive to hide promotional teaser images behind exclusive tiers. It's another flaw in the Patreon economy, higher tiers need more rewards, and that can create weird situations. Promotional items should be shared by the dev everywhere. But what do you give patrons that give $40/month? Polls? Do you let them request bonus scenes?

When I ponder the idea of my own game, and I think about tiers, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have just a single tier. Something like $15 gets you everything. If you want to donate more because you love the game, awesome, but you don't get additional benefits. I don't know if there's a good answer, but L&P's approach seems counter productive.
I agree. High-tier patrons don't really have any benefits with pirate sites existing anyway. I think L&P really needs to overhaul his tier list, as most of it is outdated.
  • All previous rewards
  • Get access to the latest version on the release day
  • Access to some hot scenes of future releases
  • 1080p versions of some of the best scenes and animations
  • Your name mention in the credits
  • You get to vote for future game topics
  • And… YOU’RE JUST AWESOME!!!
- Pirates get the game on release day.
- Access to hot scenes I guess means teasers? Yeah, well, we all know how that one goes, lol.
- Pretty sure 1080p is standard for every render, no? Rendering in 720p while using 2x 3090ti's? Right...
- I've never checked, but are there credits anywhere?
- Voting on game topics, huh? Was that ever a thing? Can't recall patrons having a say in produced content.
- Yay, you're awesome! The more money you throw at him, the more "loyal" you are in his eyes. Yay!

Reactions: Huskyxgood

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I had to take a guess, I'd say this isn't L&Ps art style. He's way better than this.
The models look weird, aiden looks like a wimp, wtf is that shirt?

Again, if this is his helper, it's fine, let's move on. But if this is L&P's progression in terms of his skills, I hope he dials it back to 2 updates ago.

also: bottom right corner, is that on the render? Looks weird, like some button overlays look on renpy, maybe this is a screenshot of the animation?

and: who gives a fuck about female characters in this story other than Ellie and Sophia? L&P has absolutely lost the plot if he does this big scene focused on Aiden's gf
What about Patricia? She's an LI too. Good for some sister-sister action, and one of the primary corruption influences.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
So bonus event is a bloody voyeur with Sophia? That`s sucks...I just hope that Sophia will catch Jen`s striptease for Aiden and Aiden`ll order to Sophia that she must continue striptease `cause she prevented Jen and folks dissatisfied

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes