BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
tell him that I have read and that if he wants he can also go up to € 200.
I won't need to get the update out sooner anyway.
Bane71 won't do that.
If you pay attention he liked the comment that says people on f95:
  • should suck OP's dick
  • are garbage bags with no respect
  • are a bunch of idiots
Which means he most likely agrees with the comment.

But don't worry, I'm sure Bane will eventually go back to his usual self of asking people here to respect the dev ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Which bridges i would rather say that this forum and the toxicity has burned these bridges. Since he is clearly talking about this Forum. If you treat oeople with such disrespect like people did here with him you should mot be surprised
While there are certain trolls here on site(like you find them on all forum sites in the world), which surely were not all innocent for the rising tension in the thread, it is a fact, that two errors by L&P brought about the final breakdown.

One is his extremly slow development speed and complete inability to stick to a schedule even halfway. Currently we are talking about an unsustainable space of 4 decades development time!
Two is how L&P behaved from the start once something did not happen like he wanted. Aggressive, accusing, open disdain and hate over trifles! You where not here, judging by your first post date, when L&P had several posts deleted because he totally lost it in frothing rage over peanut events. It made more than one supporter and patron(!) of his go "seriously Dude? What are you on?", because his reaction was over the top from early on!
The final nail was L&P showing open disdain to even close supporters and it is only a short time ago, when he stated that the patrons paying more were more loyal than the others! L&P was pissing on patrons with few money, but who supported him for over 4 years through unbelievable delays, glacial updates and rage hissy fits of his by showing them open disdain for their support and exhibited a really unflattering greed by calling those paying more, even if they supported him only for a short time more loyal than others!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Any real hero??
You know... if you take a philosophy of wanting to be surprised, a NO SPOILER idea, then the need for teasers disappears. The really cool thing is that if you are a patron yo can lower your level of support below the teaser level and save cash. If you can deal with NO SPOILERS. That is a personal choice.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I understand that LP does not want his artwork to be published, it is his and he decides.

I am not the one to criticize who and why decides to pay 38€ for something. If they want to pay it, that's fine.

LP is very free to cancel the subscription of whoever shares the pics without his permission.

But I find it absolutely intolerable, unfair and senseless to threaten customers/members, who are paying around 38 € per month, with no more pics; the pics what they are paying 38 € for. You can not threaten with a kind of collective punishment for what a person does. Basically, I think it is simply a bluff.
It may be a bluff. But, what type of mind thinks saying this is a good idea? If he owned a bar and said this to someone who just paid for a drink then how soon before his bar is out of business. Let alone he better have paid bouncers because someone is gonna jack him up for stiffing them. Just sayin'!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
A quite nice compressed roundup of what is going on with the (non-)teasers. But I disagree a bit about his threats being a bluff. L&P has shown himself repeatedly to be as thinskinned, greedy and hypocrite as he comes across with his threats.
He hates F95 with a passion now, but without this website L&P would never have gotten as much exposure to potential patrons as he had.
I grew to have a very low opinion of L&P as a person over the years.
It only took a few emails with him for me to get there. Unhinged was a thought that crossed my mind. He would not stop after I asked him to so I gave him an ultimatum. Amazing how he shut up then. Definitely locked in my thoughts on his self.

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

darji

Nov 3, 2021
While there are certain trolls here on site(like you find them on all forum sites in the world), which surely were not all innocent for the rising tension in the thread, it is a fact, that two errors by L&P brought about the final breakdown.

One is his extremly slow development speed and complete inability to stick to a schedule even halfway. Currently we are talking about an unsustainable space of 4 decades development time!
Two is how L&P behaved from the start once something did not happen like he wanted. Aggressive, accusing, open disdain and hate over trifles! You where not here, judging by your first post date, when L&P had several posts deleted because he totally lost it in frothing rage over peanut events. It made more than one supporter and patron(!) of his go "seriously Dude? What are you on?", because his reaction was over the top from early on!
The final nail was L&P showing open disdain to even close supporters and it is only a short time ago, when he stated that the patrons paying more were more loyal than the others! L&P was pissing on patrons with few money, but who supported him for over 4 years through unbelievable delays, glacial updates and rage hissy fits of his by showing them open disdain for their support and exhibited a really unflattering greed by calling those paying more, even if they supported him only for a short time more loyal than others!
This is at least some context thank you. I have been here since a few months and this is really the one thread I often ignore from the games i am interested in ecause of the whole shitshow. I do not know how it was back then but so far I have not seen anthing negative he did here or on his patreon etc.

Of course there are always two sides to such a conflict. But I only see this side and not the side how it was before. I do not know how long the people complaining all the time have been here already but how is it still woorth to do it like that if you do not care? But enough of this since this is really tiresome. I rather want to talk about the game

@ AWAM
I think the new teaser look strange in style as well. The models look different in their style. For the scene I personally think Sophia will watch this event that would also explain her shaken look from the other teaser picture.

Reactions: Turret

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Some people, such as Aiden, are more interested in watching others having sex front of him than he having sex with girls.

Such guys are in real life too. He is a person who enjoys seeing others perform sex in front of him rather than he is having sex. And they was so excited at the time, now we can see the same excitement in the teaser of Aiden's face.

Such people have different and strange characteristics and moods.It fits perfectly into Aiden's character in this story. Such a unique character should be in a fantastic and excellent game like AWAM.(y)
Are you saying he ripped off the concept from Peter Sellers "Being There". He should be flogged within an inch of his life for touching the Great Inspector Clouseau in any fashion.:LOL:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
In principle, I agree with you, teasers are advertising. But what can the developer reward the higher supporters with if everything appears here on the page anyway? Just an honest question?
Once he puts the product out he is dependent on any level supporter to hold on to that product for x period of time. There are no guarantees except death and taxes. Expecting there to be some limited accessibility is not reasonable in the current format to supply the audience. It is just an unreasonable thought.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think it's fundamentally counter productive to hide promotional teaser images behind exclusive tiers. It's another flaw in the Patreon economy, higher tiers need more rewards, and that can create weird situations. Promotional items should be shared by the dev everywhere. But what do you give patrons that give $40/month? Polls? Do you let them request bonus scenes?

When I ponder the idea of my own game, and I think about tiers, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have just a single tier. Something like $15 gets you everything. If you want to donate more because you love the game, awesome, but you don't get additional benefits. I don't know if there's a good answer, but L&P's approach seems counter productive.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes