palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
What :oops: really...?
Check his Patreon, there was a poll for it. Teaser is out, yes.

Looks like it's just another render. Judging by the (confusing) post attached to the poll, it sounded like L&P wanted to showcase the new feature to his high-tier patrons, which most people thought to be animations. But I don't know, we either misunderstood what he was trying to say in this post and he's just showing his patrons a simple render from the bonus event (for the cheap price of $38, lol), or the new feature is not what we thought it would be.

If I had to bet on it, I'd say it's just a render from the bonus event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Looks like it's just another render. Judging by the (confusing) post attached to the poll, it sounded like L&P wanted to showcase the new feature to his high-tier patrons, which most people thought to be animations. But I don't know, we either misunderstood what he was trying to say in this post and he's just showing his patrons a simple render from the bonus event (for the cheap price of $38, lol), or the new feature is not what we thought it would be.

It's just further evidence of why you should get some help in communications if English isn't your first language. I don't mean this to belittle L&P, I can't speak a second language, but I feel like a lot of things are lost in translation with him. Communication is not his strong suit, and trying to do it in a second language just makes everything harder.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Actually, there's 2 teasers I just noticed.

First one is called "Last teaser for 0.155(bonus event)!", the other "Actual spoily "bonus event" teaser!(You wanted it!)" :unsure:

Reactions: Adolfo
Dec 30, 2020

Did you unlocked the posts

charelee

Apr 27, 2021
this teaser is bullshit aiden ander and someone maybe Jennifer?where is sophia?i don‘t want to see anyone else
QQ图片20220203142700.jpg

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's just further evidence of why you should get some help in communications if English isn't your first language. I don't mean this to belittle L&P, I can't speak a second language, but I feel like a lot of things are lost in translation with him. Communication is not his strong suit, and trying to do it in a second language just makes everything harder.
But what about using our common sense in the matter. The man who has never given any actual spoiler for even normal events, expecting that man will suddenly disclose his surprise just for a teaser, even though he is still not even telling about what the "Special thing", expecting he will disclose is just not using your knowledge of him.

I would expect someone who comes to the thread for the first time to be mistaken by such message but people who are regulars and know how he is should easily be able to tell what is actually going to happen.

This message isn't for you. You do seem to understand. I get misunderstood at times when I directly reply to someone so I wouldn't want that. Thankyou

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and roro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
No idea. He didn't say anything
If my estimate makes you feel any better, then i would say
Aiden task - 175-200
Bonus - 110
Morello - 45-50
Correct. If you haven't picked up on it already, the only thing I suggest is to consider this update to be a major event update based on the current time L&P has been working on the update from December.
Do you think a special feature is animation?

darji

Nov 3, 2021

No he said so in the comments of the poll. It was never a teaser sbout the new feature but the bonus scene

Is it me or do these models look a bit different in their style?

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes