DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
As far as I can remember...

Imagine you build up a slow burn game. However, it is a sandbox and the sandbox is filled with Russian Grind... Update after update after update... The game is making slow progress, but progress. They build it up like your male protagonist is finally maybe going to win the heart and body and sexuality of this Milf that things have been slowly chipping away at FOREVER...

At the last minute... Change up! Instead of MC going in there to lay the pipe... All the sudden some random dude shows up and it's similar to when Eric showed up in Big Brother. The game doesn't go on much longer after that and this random dude is fucking the MC's love interest instead of him.

Then they slap a completed tag on there.
It was actually worse than you make it sound, Melinda was raped by uncles goon at gunpoint in front of MC & we had to watch it. Originally there was no skip scene, no way to avoid it, after heavy complaints of that scene he changed it & slapped the NTR tag on it, but I never played that game again after that unwatchable scene

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There will be just two updates this year. Mark my words.
yeah, keep giving him more money
That was last year.This year we will get more because some updates would be under 200 renders.Hopefully.

if we can only remove the negativity of this forum from this world it will be a so much better place to live in :WeSmart:
YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT JESSICA O NIEL GAME UPDATE AND COMPARE IT WITH WHAT L & P IS PROVIDING TO US
REGARDLESS EVERYONE IS STILL SUPPORTING THE CREATOR THERE
BUT IN THIS FORUM THERE IS LIKE 99% PEOPLE AGAINST THE CREATOR
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT
I KNOW HE HAS NOT RELEASED SOME UPDATES ON GIVEN TIME
BUT STILL
HE IS TRYING HIS BEST
TELLING US TO HAVE PATIENCE
TELLING US UPDATES WILL COME FASTER AFTER THIS
You do realise that L&P is making 6 tiomse more money,right?
And no I don't expect him to deliver 6 times faster.
We still are getting 2-3 days per year from Stoper.
AWAM on the other hand-2/3 day for one year.
My opinion is that the inability to manage the process does not make a person a liar. It leads him to make promises that he is unable to fulfill in a timely manner.
Once or twice I can agree.
But when he do it almost every time-that makes him a liar.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That was last year.This year we will get more because some updates would be under 200 renders.Hopefully.
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt (Hope will die last). While I have made my opinion about L&P quite clear, I still see the potential of AWAM and how this is squandered. I agree with you that hopefully he finally gets his workspeed substantially up, because otherwise the game will fail!(And to the person who ran to the Mods to get my posts deleted, you don´t wanna hear it, but that is the cold hard truth that the current development speed is unsustainable)
He might finally turn the corner, but that even the first of the "small updates" is seriously overtime with wischiwaschi statements of L&P is not raising expectations.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That is definitely a positive surprise seeing you writing this.
You have not been very present here in the last few weeks (this is not meant to be an accusation, just a subjective assessment), so you do not know my previously made statements on this subject. I was of that opinion very early on. This opinion has also been shared by some of the preferentially attacked people who are repeatedly referred to as L&P's advocates. If we don't see L&P as the antichrist and don't join the exorcism that often takes place here, it doesn't mean that we don't see and also name the contradictions in the development of the game. It's just that in this emotional battle for the absolute truth, this is often overlooked.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I've seen comparisons to NLT and, again, these are unfair.
What does NLT do? Many character poses. 10-15 presets and covers all possible situations. Game mechanics in RPGM are already created before the game is released.
Renders as backgrounds, very good I agree, and animation. I also agree that the animation is very good.
But the work between updates? Renders with new clothes, renders as backgrounds and animation. The amount of work is different.
anigif.gif

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You have not been very present here in the last few weeks (this is not meant to be an accusation, just a subjective assessment), so you do not know my previously made statements on this subject. I was of that opinion very early on.
On that you are correct. I came back to the thread after a lengthy absence just a couple days ago. I had hope to see some improvement of the developing speed, but it was worse than the time I took a break of the topic. It just reinforced my low opinion of L&P, but like you I see the potential of AWAM and how it might land in the rubbish bin just because a certain Dev seems to be completely unable to stick to something like a schedule.

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
On that you are correct. I came back to the thread after a lengthy absence just a couple days ago. I had hope to see some improvement of the developing speed, but it was worse than the time I took a break of the topic. It just reinforced my low opinion of L&P, but like you I see the potential of AWAM and how it might land in the rubbish bin just because a certain Dev seems to be completely unable to stick to something like a schedule.

Cause ppl hyped him (DEV) up and many developers have own apologist.

Progress will be delay as long as there is sheep for shaving wool of them.

In my country if U wanna get paid U need to deliver WORK PER MONTH.

PPL letting developers with milking bullshit and - WHY NOT !?

To me, if any DEV wanna ''Patreon pay per month'' income...then deliver a fucking goods per months.

Its simple as it can be.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Such a question, and there are programs for online translation of games on the Ren'Py engine?
That is, I threw it into the folder with the game and she translated everything.... :unsure:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It's me or the people subscribed on low patreon, a few months ago it seemed to me that he had 1800 now he has 1500
When you unsuscribe on Patreon, the result is seen at the beginning of the following month. That's why it drops at the beginning of each month.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes