Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
As far as I can remember...

Imagine you build up a slow burn game. However, it is a sandbox and the sandbox is filled with Russian Grind... Update after update after update... The game is making slow progress, but progress. They build it up like your male protagonist is finally maybe going to win the heart and body and sexuality of this Milf that things have been slowly chipping away at FOREVER...

At the last minute... Change up! Instead of MC going in there to lay the pipe... All the sudden some random dude shows up and it's similar to when Eric showed up in Big Brother. The game doesn't go on much longer after that and this random dude is fucking the MC's love interest instead of him.

Then they slap a completed tag on there.
Facts. This is when I dropped FOTM. It felt like a betrayal from the Dev at that point and no one saw that coming. All those months, grind for this kind of outcome was, I repeat, A PURE BETRAYAL. That's another problem of long development cycles besides the risks of abandonment = story-telling drops in the non-sense zone or get influenced by the highest pledgers pressure.

Reactions: Leldorin

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I wouldn't worry about it. Last couple of teasers have been pretty boring anyway. It's not like Sophia is going to fuck anybody this update. We haven't even heard if there's going to be any nudity, unlike say, the Yoga event.
Yes, unfortunately, you're right!

So this will be a tease about the new thing you are working on? I am all for it XD

No, it will be a little teaser about the scene where the "new thing" will take place

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, unfortunately, you're right!

So this will be a tease about the new thing you are working on? I am all for it XD

No, it will be a little teaser about the scene where the "new thing" will take place
Yeah. I mean, I'm a pessimist about the game because often I'm proved right. Occasionally I'm wrong, like I was about the Sam event last update, or even the Ellie shower of v.115. Or the Nat event of the last update. Both the last Ellie and Nat events I was happy to be wrong, because it meant I got more content than I was expecting.

Even for v.130 I got twice the content I was expecting - 10 minutes instead of 5, despite not playing the routes the update was mainly concerned with. But this update, about 3 months wait for 5 seconds of content, that has me concerned.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah. I mean, I'm a pessimist about the game because often I'm proved right. Occasionally I'm wrong, like I was about the Sam event last update, or even the Ellie shower of v.115. Or the Nat event of the last update. Both the last Ellie and Nat events I was happy to be wrong, because it meant I got more content than I was expecting.

Even for v.130 I got twice the content I was expecting - 10 minutes instead of 5, despite not playing the routes the update was mainly concerned with. But this update, about 3 months wait for 5 seconds of content, that has me concerned.
This alerted not only you, but all of us, those who like AWAM!
The only thing that gives me optimism is that he claims that the next update will be delivered much faster. Time will pass and we will see how much he will be able to keep his promise.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have followed this game from the beginning and I have defended it from people who continually complained that there was no sex. But this last update has left me out. That the first sexual interaction with someone other than her husband happens with the cockroach that is Sam has disappointed me greatly. The most creepy character in the game is the one who gets a reward and incidentally takes all the feeling of reality to the trash. Of course it's just my opinion, but really Sam? yuck

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have followed this game from the beginning and I have defended it from people who continually complained that there was no sex. But this last update has left me out. That the first sexual interaction with someone other than her husband happens with the cockroach that is Sam has disappointed me greatly. The most creepy character in the game is the one who gets a reward and incidentally takes all the feeling of reality to the trash. Of course it's just my opinion, but really Sam? yuck
Except pretty much all of the characters in the game are creeps. Only one I've encountered so far that might not be is perhaps Carl. I fully suspect the only reason he hits on Sophia when he does is that he's pussy-whipped by Patricia, thinking that if he doesn't hit on and find Sophia attractive, then he doesn't find his wife attractive. They are similar since they're related after all.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia's kiss with the neighbor's boy, the son of friends and the son's friend, upset you so much?
Firstly, it's not a fact that Sam will be the first to receive an award in the form of sex with Sophia!
Secondly, Sam's kiss with Sofia, taking into account his history and status, is quite realistic, in my opinion. You just need to drop the dislike and try to be a little more realistic. And then you will understand that this is quite consistent with the realities and does not give him any advantage over others in this competition.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia's kiss with the neighbor's boy, the son of friends and the son's friend, upset you so much?
Firstly, it's not a fact that Sam will be the first to receive an award in the form of sex with Sophia!
Secondly, Sam's kiss with Sofia, taking into account his history and status, is quite realistic, in my opinion. You just need to drop the dislike and try to be a little more realistic. And then you will understand that this is quite consistent with the realities and does not give him any advantage over others in this competition.
For this, I actually agree. I'd like to think I'm impartial in this regard, since I don't play either the Sam or Dylan route for much the same reasons, but since Sam doesn't have the disadvantage of being Sophia's son, and the advantage of just coming from a rock concert, after Sophia admits to having a weakness for rock musicians, it makes perfect sense that her first proper (straight) kiss on the Filthy route is with Sam.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
if we can only remove the negativity of this forum from this world it will be a so much better place to live in :WeSmart:
YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT JESSICA O NIEL GAME UPDATE AND COMPARE IT WITH WHAT L & P IS PROVIDING TO US
REGARDLESS EVERYONE IS STILL SUPPORTING THE CREATOR THERE
BUT IN THIS FORUM THERE IS LIKE 99% PEOPLE AGAINST THE CREATOR
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT
I KNOW HE HAS NOT RELEASED SOME UPDATES ON GIVEN TIME
BUT STILL
HE IS TRYING HIS BEST
TELLING US TO HAVE PATIENCE
TELLING US UPDATES WILL COME FASTER AFTER THIS

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
has he kept anything he promised? I CAN NOT REMEMBER:
Look at the game he created! Agree, this is already quite a lot!
Understand, I'm not trying to be his lawyer, I'm just asking you to be objective! Besides, time is running fast and I hope we will all have the opportunity to make sure that he will fulfill his next promise or not.
Nothing more on my part.
There is too much negativity without me!

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Same here I didnt want Sam to be the first guy other than Liam to do it with her
I could have even accepted the old guys
But Sam is a creep

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
if we can only remove the negativity of this forum from this world it will be a so much better place to live in :WeSmart:
YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT JESSICA O NIEL GAME UPDATE AND COMPARE IT WITH WHAT L & P IS PROVIDING TO US
REGARDLESS EVERYONE IS STILL SUPPORTING THE CREATOR THERE
BUT IN THIS FORUM THERE IS LIKE 99% PEOPLE AGAINST THE CREATOR
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT
I KNOW HE HAS NOT RELEASED SOME UPDATES ON GIVEN TIME
BUT STILL
HE IS TRYING HIS BEST
TELLING US TO HAVE PATIENCE
TELLING US UPDATES WILL COME FASTER AFTER THIS
1) Stop yelling
2) Some of us, like me, don't play JOHN because it has forced sex scenes. Of which AWAM has none.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
1) Stop yelling
2) Some of us, like me, don't play JOHN because it has forced sex scenes. Of which AWAM has none.
what
JOHN has sex scenes only with husband exactly like awam
like sophia no other man has sex with jessica
what forced sex scenes are you talking about

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what
JOHN has sex scenes only with husband exactly like awam
like sophia no other man has sex with jessica
what forced sex scenes are you talking about
Fiance, not husband. And you're not required to play any sex scenes with Liam, yet in JOHN, you have no choice but to give Conner BJs, or whatever, particularly at the start.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes