Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm reading a branch. Nothing changes.
Of course, the delay in the release of the update worries me too. But still, at this stage, I am more concerned about the lack of information about which new feature led to this delay?
VR-content, in my opinion, is a huge stupidity, a waste of time on a completely unnecessary function.
Animation, at this stage of the game, seems inappropriate to me. What actions or events need to be animated now if we are not waiting for something extreme and even quite frank?
The most we can expect to see in this update is masturbation.
Of course, you can leave assumptions aside and wait for the update to be released.
But the assumptions and thoughts on this matter are interesting to me, unlike complaints about the slowness of L&P.
If it would not be difficult for you to express your opinion about what content can be animated in this update or about what feature besides animation we can see, I will be glad.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Only if you're under 30 and in good health.
I could lose a few pounds... but
Because the more you like/love something the more you want of it. And then that desire is not fulfilled and they get angry because they don't get what they demand. We are all the same in that regard. But some are able to wait 10 years others - like Gen Z - want their result right away.

Not saying this is the taj mahal and he should take 22 years to develop it but art needs its time.
Yeah poor Gen-Z wants everything right away, meanwhile, Gen-xers want it before extinction.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm reading a branch. Nothing changes.
Of course, the delay in the release of the update worries me too. But still, at this stage, I am more concerned about the lack of information about which new feature led to this delay?
VR-content, in my opinion, is a huge stupidity, a waste of time on a completely unnecessary function.
Animation, at this stage of the game, seems inappropriate to me. What actions or events need to be animated now if we are not waiting for something extreme and even quite frank?
The most we can expect to see in this update is masturbation.
Of course, you can leave assumptions aside and wait for the update to be released.
But the assumptions and thoughts on this matter are interesting to me, unlike complaints about the slowness of L&P.
If it would not be difficult for you to express your opinion about what content can be animated in this update or about what feature besides animation we can see, I will be glad.
By the way, answering my own question, I think that in this update we can see a completely different task from Aiden for Sophia!
What do I mean?
Earlier, Aiden forced Sofia to demonstrate herself in front of the class, in front of unfamiliar boy artists, and what if the essence of this task is that Sofia will have to look at some kind of explicit scene? For example, a sex scene?
Aiden and his girlfriend are having sex, and Sophia should look at them to the end and leave only after Aiden's conditional signal?
In this case, it makes sense to include animation in the game! A sex scene with animation can be much more spectacular than just drawings. I can't expect any actions from Sophia that are worth animating at this stage of the game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What happened in Foot of the Mountain?
As far as I can remember...

Imagine you build up a slow burn game. However, it is a sandbox and the sandbox is filled with Russian Grind... Update after update after update... The game is making slow progress, but progress. They build it up like your male protagonist is finally maybe going to win the heart and body and sexuality of this Milf that things have been slowly chipping away at FOREVER...

At the last minute... Change up! Instead of MC going in there to lay the pipe... All the sudden some random dude shows up and it's similar to when Eric showed up in Big Brother. The game doesn't go on much longer after that and this random dude is fucking the MC's love interest instead of him.

Then they slap a completed tag on there.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Imagine you build up a slow burn game. However, it is a sandbox and the sandbox is filled with Russian Grind... Update after update after update... The game is making slow progress, but progress. They build it up like your male protagonist is finally maybe going to win the heart and body and sexuality of this Milf that things have been slowly chipping away at FOREVER...

At the last minute... Change up! Instead of MC going in there to lay the pipe... All the sudden some random dude shows up and it's similar to when Eric showed up in Big Brother. The game doesn't go on much longer after that and this random dude is fucking the MC's love interest instead of him.

Well, that stinks. That dev deserves a foot up the ass.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2022
By the way, answering my own question, I think that in this update we can see a completely different task from Aiden for Sophia!
What do I mean?
Earlier, Aiden forced Sofia to demonstrate herself in front of the class, in front of unfamiliar boy artists, and what if the essence of this task is that Sofia will have to look at some kind of explicit scene? For example, a sex scene?
Aiden and his girlfriend are having sex, and Sophia should look at them to the end and leave only after Aiden's conditional signal?
In this case, it makes sense to include animation in the game! A sex scene with animation can be much more spectacular than just drawings. I can't expect any actions from Sophia that are worth animating at this stage of the game.
Honestly I feel that the "special event" or "thing" that L&P is talking about is going to be a huge disappointment, atleast for me. It will be great if it is really not the case but I've decided to not give too much importance to L&P's built up for any event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

The Morellos seem to be the closest to "Eric" in AWAM as far as I can tell so far. Tony is suave, rich, powerful, so could easily sweep Sophia off her feet if he was so inclined. My impression was that he wasn't, but was using his power as a threat to Liam so that he treated Sophia properly and not gamble away the house.

Although Carl is pretty close to that description too.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
dev burnt out and basically wrapped it up in the shittiest/quickest way possible
in the end all the plot was lost lmao
So, the dev ended up like much of the players. I too burned out after playing one update of Foot of The Mountain. That fucking game was a headache of a fucking grindfest. Never looked back or ever really thought about it for at least two years now. Renders were pretty decent at the time though.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The Morellos seem to be the closest to "Eric" in AWAM as far as I can tell so far. Tony is suave, rich, powerful, so could easily sweep Sophia off her feet if he was so inclined. My impression was that he wasn't, but was using his power as a threat to Liam so that he treated Sophia properly and not gamble away the house.

Although Carl is pretty close to that description too.
Generally you can't have an "Eric" sitaution in a female protagonist game as a female lead can pretty much fuck all the guys without it being NTR... However AWAM is not the typical mold... the massive amount of build up given to numerous other male characters without adequate payoff, and then some new guy rolls in and she is daydreaming about his dong?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Generally you can't have an "Eric" sitaution in a female protagonist game as a female lead can pretty much fuck all the guys without it being NTR... However AWAM is not the typical mold... the massive amount of build up given to numerous other male characters without adequate payoff, and then some new guy rolls in and she is daydreaming about his dong?
From what I saw, that was pretty much the reaction of many players to Larry. Especially to players like me who play the lesbian route. From what I've seen so far, the only way to clear the debt to Tony is for Sophia to completely hit on Larry. Which for the lesbian route, the only one that actually requires the event, is completely bizarre and makes no sense.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
From what I saw, that was pretty much the reaction of many players to Larry. Especially to players like me who play the lesbian route. From what I've seen so far, the only way to clear the debt to Tony is for Sophia to completely hit on Larry. Which for the lesbian route, the only one that actually requires the event, is completely bizarre and makes no sense.
I am still waiting for the subway thugs. If it gets teasers and announced ahead of time... I'm gonna lose my fucking mind and go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! For it to be worth the huge wait it needs to be a surprise as much as possible.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What happened in Foot of the Mountain?
The Dev sat and delayed the last release for a while and then, he was burned out I am fairly sure, just did a cutscene to answer all the various paths. It was a bit of a detective story so he had an investigator come in and do the gather all the suspects and talk through who was the guilty party. Like the ending to Clue but without any humor and missing some major questions.

Reactions: Malika1234
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes