Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the main character, judging by the pace of development of the game, will start having sex with other men when she is 50 years old, well, seriously, purely a game of fraud, the dude made 400 identical high-quality renderers in a year and mows money from unconscious patrons. :КЕК:
You can't judge the age of the MC by the pace of the developer. Remember only a little under 3 weeks have passed in-game. She'll still be 38 when she has the first sex on the Filthy route.

We might be 50, or dead and buried, but that's a different matter.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Guys, when do you think the update will come? Answer seriously lol
Not before March, considering the current situation. A release in February would be a positive surprise, when you see the very slow moving update counter and the Devs wischiwaschi answers and proclamations. And L&P does not do positive surprises!

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not before March, considering the current situation. A release in February would be a positive surprise, when you see the very slow moving update counter and the Devs wischiwaschi answers and proclamations. And L&P does not do positive surprises!
That's a little unfair. I was expecting the last Ellie shower to just be Ellie playing with Sophia's boobs. But we got Ellie jilling off, and she almost got Sophia to too. I'd certainly consider that a positive surprise.

He just doesn't appear to know how to give positive surprises when it comes to development speed.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
My best guess, and only a guess would be most likely March now based on the percentage left on CS and Rendering. Plus, he will need about 2 to 3 weeks for PS and P&T. He has to write all the dialogs for the scenes, most likely during the P&T part. But if you look Talcum Powder date tracker will probably give you the best guess timeframe.
Not motivated to post the graphic but current projection is 2/24.

roro

May 29, 2017
L&P thinks certainly unlogical, but he is logical enough to get that he has educated a couple of sheeps to his liking, swallowing even the dumbest lies and exagerations he feeds them. Anybody not completely dumb can see this since his "paying me more money is more loyal" the latest. Where I a patron, I would kick his ass and unsubscribe the minute I would have read that rubbish. L&P is a greedy a...!
Considering how many overblown boasts of special stuff L&P made, which in the end turned out to nothing special at all or even mediocre (like most of his teasers, which tease NOTHING about the game and he is completely anal about). I am very sure this new "special stuff" will turn out to be nothing more than hot air advertising something completely mundane!
Why are you quoting false statements? Maybe, the "more loyal" statement was referring to the fact that all his lower tier teasers had been posted here several minutes after being published on Patreon, while his highest tier teasers had never being published here, or took a LOT more time to. But I guess "Anybody not completely dumb can see this"...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That's what people were saying in the thread here. So that's what I'm assuming it to be. Logically, I don't see how it could be anything else. Unless he pulls an Icstor and abruptly finishes AWAM, like Milf's Villa and InStory 2, to work on his new project. :ROFLMAO:
Ah, The Foot of the Mountain cutscene to close out the game. Yes, that was quite the bummer. Not sure whom would ever trust Serial Number Comics in another project.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
L&P thinks certainly unlogical, but he is logical enough to get that he has educated a couple of sheeps to his liking, swallowing even the dumbest lies and exagerations he feeds them. Anybody not completely dumb can see this since his "paying me more money is more loyal" the latest. Where I a patron, I would kick his ass and unsubscribe the minute I would have read that rubbish. L&P is a greedy a...!
Considering how many overblown boasts of special stuff L&P made, which in the end turned out to nothing special at all or even mediocre (like most of his teasers, which tease NOTHING about the game and he is completely anal about). I am very sure this new "special stuff" will turn out to be nothing more than hot air advertising something completely mundane!
Being a "No Spoiler" person I actually appreciate his information weak teasers.. The rest is, unfortunately, accurate.

Reactions: Turret

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
With the stagnation of progress it seemed like L&P stopped doing his render work while the New Person was doing their 'Extra Feature' work - I had assumed this was because L&P was micro-managing the Newbie's work.

Not to be a Negative Nancy but what are the odds L&P was using that time to get the Newbie to teach him how to do what they were doing, to then cut the Newbie loose and resume his one-man development crew status?

Also, we're mostly all assuming that the new feature will be Animations -
Does anyone have any theories on what else it might be?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
With the stagnation of progress it seemed like L&P stopped doing his render work while the New Person was doing their 'Extra Feature' work - I had assumed this was because L&P was micro-managing the Newbie's work.

Not to be a Negative Nancy but what are the odds L&P was using that time to get the Newbie to teach him how to do what they were doing, to then cut the Newbie loose and resume his one-man development crew status?

Also, we're mostly all assuming that the new feature will be Animations -
Does anyone have any theories on what else it might be?
No theory here. I think you thought there is a strong possibility. That is presuming he is not just using a 'cover story' of having an assistant. We of course only have his word he got an assistant.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes