GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
My question would be, if the animation isn't perceived well and turns out like loop renders like the kissing scene and jogging scene, will this harm his Patreon Members count? Making a statement about quicker releases to add more features like better animation, negating the quicker release statement, I can only hope that he understands the potential backlash from this. But, he thinks it is going to be worth it. The other part is that L&P said someone is helping him with the animation. What if the animator doesn't meet his approval after the completion of the animation or doesn't add it to the novel at the end because he thinks it won't work after all. I wonder how he is going to explain that.
He has no choice but to include it. Scraping it would be worse than including it even if it is imperfect.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So you tellin' that all this "fuss" about this update is about animations, animations to what, what's to be animated in this game till now?!?!:WaitWhat:
That's what people were saying in the thread here. So that's what I'm assuming it to be. Logically, I don't see how it could be anything else. Unless he pulls an Icstor and abruptly finishes AWAM, like Milf's Villa and InStory 2, to work on his new project. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That's what people were saying in the thread here. So that's what I'm assuming it to be.
Yup, that's what most people assume, me included. But after reading his most recent post about the teaser poll, I'm not too sure about that anymore. The post sounded like he'd show this "new feature" in a teaser screenshot to his high-tier patrons, but how do you showcase animations in a screenshot? Maybe I did misinterpret his post, though. Totally possible, as it was really confusing to me. Edit: Well, I guess he could upload a quick animation too, using a webm format or whatever people would use.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yup, that's what most people assume, me included. But after reading his most recent post about the teaser poll, I'm not too sure about that anymore. The post sounded like he'd show this "new feature" in a teaser screenshot to his high-tier patrons, but how do you showcase animations in a screenshot? Maybe I did misinterpret his post, though. Totally possible, as it was really confusing to me.
Yup, I'm in the same boat.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He has no choice but to include it. Scraping it would be worse than including it even if it is imperfect.
Yes, but we also know how illogical L&P thinks too. If it's not to his like, he may scrap it in the end or turn it into a DLC. L&P and Stoper have a lot in common, consider scrapping the cheating scene from his next update because "It wasn't working." after six months. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wouldn't it be nice if, just for once, we had a "normal" update? I don't even know what "normal" would look like, because every single update has some sort of one-off event that makes it special, and we're told that the next update will be "normal."
v.115 was a pretty "normal" update. No minigames, no "special" features, no POV changes. Just Sophia and Ellie in all their naked glory.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
v.115 was a pretty "normal" update. No minigames, no "special" features, no POV changes. Just Sophia and Ellie in all their naked glory.
I don't remember v.115 specifically, but I was referring to broader excuses than just "special features". It'd be one thing if the excuses for long development cycles were confined to things like new features. But we've had the graphics card snafu, moving, surgeries, you name it. I cannot remember the last update where nothing noteworthy delayed the release and we had a "normal" development cycle.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, but we also know how illogical L&P thinks too. If it's not to his like, he may scrap it in the end. L&P and Stoper have a lot in common, consider scrapping the cheating scene from his next update because "It wasn't working." after six months. :ROFLMAO:
L&P thinks certainly unlogical, but he is logical enough to get that he has educated a couple of sheeps to his liking, swallowing even the dumbest lies and exagerations he feeds them. Anybody not completely dumb can see this since his "paying me more money is more loyal" the latest. Where I a patron, I would kick his ass and unsubscribe the minute I would have read that rubbish. L&P is a greedy a...!
Considering how many overblown boasts of special stuff L&P made, which in the end turned out to nothing special at all or even mediocre (like most of his teasers, which tease NOTHING about the game and he is completely anal about). I am very sure this new "special stuff" will turn out to be nothing more than hot air advertising something completely mundane!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Guys, when do you think the update will come? Answer seriously lol
My best guess, and only a guess would be most likely March now based on the percentage left on CS and Rendering. Plus, he will need about 2 to 3 weeks for PS and P&T. He has to write all the dialogs for the scenes, most likely during the P&T part. But if you look Talcum Powder date tracker will probably give you the best guess timeframe.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes