GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If you look back three years, the last year or so has seen more prominent spikes and dips in patrons than what he was experiencing before. Fluctuations like that indicate to me that he's having a difficult time holding onto new patrons, so people are joining and ending their memberships after only a month or two.

Overall his page has grown over the last year, but that growth is driven by huge spikes in June and November. Otherwise growth is pretty flat. He seems to be stuck at a cap of about 2000 patrons.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for sharing!
If you look back three years, the last year or so has seen more prominent spikes and dips in patrons than what he was experiencing before. Fluctuations like that indicate to me that he's having a difficult time holding onto new patrons, so people are joining and ending their memberships after only a month or two.

Overall his page has grown over the last year, but that growth is driven by huge spikes in June and November. Otherwise growth is pretty flat. He seems to be stuck at a cap of about 2000 patrons.
It looks like the $ per Patron you see on the graph is based on his last reported earnings ($7,233) divided by the current (1,888) number of Patreons. If he's still averaging about $7 per Patreon then he's earning about $150,000 USD per year. That level of earnings for the amount of output ... wow.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I asked L&P why he isn't moving PS and Translation, it is because he also has to do his part in this new thing which is then passed onto the professional to do his. So most likely he does his part sends it to the professional who then does his.
To me this simply reads as "Even longer development cycles are the norm now, and event based releases are done to try and cover up for the hot garbage that's going on."

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And whose fault is that.
If you choose not to play any route except for Ellie route, that does not mean that he is not working during the time he is making other routes.
Hence you can't say he made 15 minutes content in 6 months. He made far more but you chose not to play it.

And yes can't see all the renders in one play through but if you reject a scene at any point, you hardly get any more renders for that scene and the scene is immediately wrapped. So basically you can play almost 95% of the update easily in a playthrough. And once again those renders that he makes is a necessity, it is work.

You can't brush it off saying that just because you don't play a route he isn't working.
But you just said that about BADIK.
There is simply no way to see all renders and all scenes on one play in BADIK.
So make your mind.
I asked L&P why he isn't moving PS and Translation, it is because he also has to do his part in this new thing which is then passed onto the professional to do his. So most likely he does his part sends it to the professional who then does his.
I have the feeling that we get another Clara situation.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
To me this simply reads as "Even longer development cycles are the norm now, and event based releases are done to try and cover up for the hot garbage that's going on."
My question would be, if the animation isn't perceived well and turns out like loop renders like the kissing scene and jogging scene, will this harm his Patreon Members count? Making a statement about quicker releases to add more features like better animation, negating the quicker release statement, I can only hope that he understands the potential backlash from this. But, he thinks it is going to be worth it. The other part is that L&P said someone is helping him. What if the animator doesn't meet his approval after the completion of the animation or doesn't add it to the novel at the end because he thinks it won't work after all. I wonder how he is going to explain that.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes