hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
1.889 patreon

say that at 2000 it bursts?
One can be amused at both parties here. About the supporters and their seemingly boundless trust. The critics will say - "Just look at the sheep" (That includes me - also such a sheep). And you can be amused at the critics, who will surely bite their toenails off in frustration in the face of such numbers.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I see this more frequent releases maneuver and searching of new dev as just one way for him to steal month or two yearly of general development progress...
He needs to cut down on story paths and characters, and cut down on useless renders, and that is only way to speed up development.
I just wanted to remind about my post from month and half ago... but I think I was optimistic by the look of things...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He also introduced and then dropped the Coach Sophia storyline.
I had the feeling that more was meant to happen at the bar rock night & there was even mention of a possible DLC. Given the setting & potential for 'mayhem', plus the most inappropriate outfit that Sophia has so far worn, it might be just as well, IMO, that it passed by fairly tamely.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I had the feeling that more was meant to happen at the bar rock night & there was even mention of a possible DLC. Given the setting & potential for 'mayhem', plus the most inappropriate outfit that Sophia has so far worn, it might be just as well, IMO, that it passed by fairly tamely.
There was more, L&P confirmed it. It will be part of a future DLC, whenever that is made.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
2000never?
want to make money?
could make a contest among supporters:
let them do a dlc and then he chooses the best one and insert it into the game

it would also be a good excuse to delay the game again: hey i'm evaluating the 10,000 dlc i got :ROFLMAO:
Even when he is actively looking there aren't decent artists to help him with his project fulltime let alone such contests. They will be nothing but waste of time.

Anyways he has openly said to mail him if the person can make scenes on the level of the bar performance and the art class. No one is stopping that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think only patrons have the right to complain about the author, and if they know the author’s work style and continue to support him, then they have no one to complain to.

For me, there are actually three tops now - these are A Wife And Mother, The Twist and Milfy City, so I'm really looking forward to the update.
Everyone has a right to complain. However, if you are complaining a lot about something you got for free it comes off as entitled.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes