Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
skip those parts and the lesbian routes are pretty good! and you can stop his routes later in game.
This game or JOHN? I'll admit in JOHN Christian is pretty funny, on par with Patricia, but he still interferes with a purely Lesbian route with Heather, or say Blair. Waiting to hear about more content with Blair. But then, I dropped my interest in JOHN when the focus was mainly on the old fuck and Tommy, which is a while ago now.

Much like my interest in this is rapidly waining, now that the focus is almost entirely on the Dylan route.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i meant JOHN, but yeah i see what youre saying, i just skip those or go as fast as i can to avoid em, but was just saying that lesbian routes were good.

In this game if there are nothing new with the girls ill just skip it and wait for next update, and yes i know it will take time lol

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
I haven't been following the thread, can someone tell me if there is a sex scene yet? Asking for my penis.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
if we can only remove the negativity of this forum from this world it will be a so much better place to live in :WeSmart:
YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT JESSICA O NIEL GAME UPDATE AND COMPARE IT WITH WHAT L & P IS PROVIDING TO US
REGARDLESS EVERYONE IS STILL SUPPORTING THE CREATOR THERE
BUT IN THIS FORUM THERE IS LIKE 99% PEOPLE AGAINST THE CREATOR
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT
I KNOW HE HAS NOT RELEASED SOME UPDATES ON GIVEN TIME
BUT STILL
HE IS TRYING HIS BEST
TELLING US TO HAVE PATIENCE
TELLING US UPDATES WILL COME FASTER AFTER THIS
Stick around for 4 years of this, starting out as positive as you seem now, then trying to be positive against the ongoing reality & developing the patience of a Saint, (or, if you already possess this....try 2 Saints). I've already pointed out that most, if not all, fans want the Dev to succeed, because they love AWAM. You really need to play for a while before shouting at the folks here & that way you'll perhaps begin to understand what at present escapes you. I've no idea if he's trying his best, so I'm not sure how you know this. No-one who's played this for years expects the updates to be released on time. That's just a given. Everybody accepts it.

It's obvious that you don't see the irony in L&P telling the fans to "have patience". As for the world being a better place without negativity on this thread...possibly but in the grand scheme of things, this thread & our views on it, "don't amount to a hill of beans". There's a number of ways that the negativity could be reduced in the immediate future. One would be a great update & I'll be amongst the first to acknowledge this, when I get to see it. Another would be that same update arriving earlier than expected, which realistically at present is March, or at best, late February. Remember that the last one was released on Nov 20th 2021 & that the move to event-based updates was announced as a way to speed things up.

It's a fact that the Dev owes me nothing but I'm still hoping for AWAM not to be abandoned & that he will continue producing it for a long time to come. This, despite the indications, that have been seen with other games/VNs, as they grind to a halt. I don't see this as being negative.

Last edited:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
I haven't been following the thread, can someone tell me if there is a sex scene yet? Asking for my penis.
Stick around for 4 years of this, starting out as positive as you seem now, then trying to be positive against the ongoing reality & developing the patience of a Saint, (or, if you already possess this....try 2 Saints). I've already pointed out that most, if not all, fans want the Dev to succeed, because they love AWAM. You really need to play for a while before shouting at the folks here & that way you'll perhaps begin to understand what at present escapes you. I've no idea if he's trying his best, so I'm not sure how you know this. No-one who's played this for years expects the updates to be released on time. That's just a given. Everybody accepts it.

It's obvious that you don't see the irony in L&P telling the fans to "have patience". As for the world being a better place without negativity on this thread...possibly but in the grand scheme of things, this thread & our views on it, "don't amount to a hill of beans". There's a number of ways that the negativity could be reduced in the immediate future. One would be a great update & I'll be amongst the first to acknowledge this, when I get to see it. Another would be that same update arriving earlier than expected, which realistically at present is March, or at best, late February. Remember that the last one was released on Nov 20th 2021 & that the move to event-based updates was announced as a way to speed things up.

It's a fact that the Dev owes me nothing but I'm still hoping for AWAM not to be abandoned & that he will continue producing it for a long time to come. This, despite the indications, that have been seen with other games/VNs, as they grind to a halt. I don't see this as being negative.
i will not say that i was here from the start but i am here since update 0.9 and thats a long time ago
still i trust the creator i do believe things will get better after this update
just remember my name
we will talk again soon when he will start working on next update

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Here's what I think about the teaser. L&P talks about the place where the event will take place, this is probably important. Maybe it's a gym shower or a toilet located somewhere far away.
But even if this is the case and we find out in which room the bonus event will take place, then it's such a small thing if we don't see the actors!

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Here's what I think about the teaser. L&P talks about the place where the event will take place, this is probably important. Maybe it's a gym shower or a toilet located somewhere far away.
But even if this is the case and we find out in which room the bonus event will take place, then it's such a small thing if we don't see the actors!
You are right. I wouldn't expect much anyway, he said "it will be a little teaser about the scene where the "new thing" will take place" though "it will give us some room for speculations"

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
Or maybe a swimming pool option? The school pool, I mean, I just saw it somewhere, Sofia is a swimming coach :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This alerted not only you, but all of us, those who like AWAM!
The only thing that gives me optimism is that he claims that the next update will be delivered much faster. Time will pass and we will see how much he will be able to keep his promise.
He said the same for this current update then backtracked and blamed his poor planning/execution on his 'assistant'. I know you 'choose' to believe him. At what point will you 'choose' to see he is lying?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have followed this game from the beginning and I have defended it from people who continually complained that there was no sex. But this last update has left me out. That the first sexual interaction with someone other than her husband happens with the cockroach that is Sam has disappointed me greatly. The most creepy character in the game is the one who gets a reward and incidentally takes all the feeling of reality to the trash. Of course it's just my opinion, but really Sam? yuck
Nat was prior to Sam and much closer to an actual sex scene. And seriously, you find Sam the issue and not that it took 4 years to get there in 12 PDs.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
if we can only remove the negativity of this forum from this world it will be a so much better place to live in :WeSmart:
YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AT JESSICA O NIEL GAME UPDATE AND COMPARE IT WITH WHAT L & P IS PROVIDING TO US
REGARDLESS EVERYONE IS STILL SUPPORTING THE CREATOR THERE
BUT IN THIS FORUM THERE IS LIKE 99% PEOPLE AGAINST THE CREATOR
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT
I KNOW HE HAS NOT RELEASED SOME UPDATES ON GIVEN TIME
BUT STILL
HE IS TRYING HIS BEST
TELLING US TO HAVE PATIENCE
TELLING US UPDATES WILL COME FASTER AFTER THIS
You really are not getting it. This is the concept of free speech. AND free thought. If you do not like others who can express divergent opinions please leave. Yelling will not assist you in you endeavors! And as far as "trying his best" what actual proof do you have of this? It is certainly not in the pudding.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
He said the same for this current update then backtracked and blamed his poor planning/execution on his 'assistant'. I know you 'choose' to believe him. At what point will you 'choose' to see he is lying?
My opinion is that the inability to manage the process does not make a person a liar. It leads him to make promises that he is unable to fulfill in a timely manner.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You really are not getting it. This is the concept of free speech. AND free thought. If you do not like others who can express divergent opinions please leave. Yelling will not assist you in you endeavors! And as far as "trying his best" what actual proof do you have of this? It is certainly not in the pudding.
Constantly asking for proof. What piece of concrete evidence do you have that his assistant is actually not causing the delay. That he is not putting in his best effort. You too are speaking based on your assumptions.

So now either provide "PROOF" of your claims that he is lying about his assistant and that he is not putting in his best or shut it. Always acting like you're providing evidence of what you're saying and asking others to prove themselves.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Well said and very realistic of where the outcome is headed. Since I seriously doubt he will get to 1 PD /year I do not see a long term future for the game. It will be gone soon and L&P will have great residuals from those who have no desire to face reality.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Clearly you have no idea who Jessica is with. Have you even played the game?
i dont think i have to explain anything to you
you wanna criticize the creator do it
im just sharing my view
i like his work and i think he is doing a fantastic job
u dont like my perspective you can ignore my posts and you are not forced to reply to any of my posts here

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes