Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
L&P himself has came here before, couple of years ago, and attacked people on a personal level.
Respect is a 2 way street
And can you tell me who attacked him personally first. Or did he just suddenly go crazy and abused everyone on the forum. Everyone present on the forum then knows that he "REPLIED" to things said against him. Not once but repeatedly said against him.

Respect IS a two way street. Ever try to implement that from your side. Why is it only L&P's job to mend it. Why can't you or the others take the step. Think on this.

Screenshot_2022-02-04-08-25-14-401_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
The question you asked here. Isn't this the same question that needs to be asked to these critiques. This is just a game why are the people here getting Personal. Calling him things like milker, liar, cheater etc etc. Just leave it.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Day18_3_A14_Kids_leaving_for_break.jpg

It is the same short but with a different color on the star, options:

1. L&P changed the design slightly (color)
2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Maybe he blurred the first teaser to hide that it's Sophia

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No, it wasn't the dev. The pinups were of the various female characters in the game. Every month one of the women would be featured in the mock magazine with different posed pictures each more scantily clad than the next one until she was nude. It was a nice in game feature of different artwork only available to higher tier patrons (I think $15 ones). Not too expensive and it didn't detract from the game for the lower tier patrons.
OOOHHHHH

That makes way more sense.

Reactions: Bill_Buttlicker

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1633166

2. Aiden bought the same outfit Jennifer wears (including a fake tattoo) and Sophia has to fill in for Jennifer at the bonus event, I doubt Aiden will share Jennifer with Andre. Also the expression on Aiden's face is only put on when he puts Sophia on the spot, this applies to Andre as well.

Eh? The girl on the pic is way too small and thin to be Sophia. I don't think you need to go too far in your reflexion. This is Jennifer, that's it.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Eh? The girl on the pic is way too small and thin to be Sophia. I don't think you need to go too far in your reflexion. This is Jennifer, that's it.
L&P has changed Sophia's body multiple times, bigger breasts, slimmer body and slightly more muscled back (yoga scene - change clothes for bathing), in height she is a bit shorter than Aiden but also could simulate that effect by being a few steps back from Aiden and Andre's position, plus the angle of the image affects the perspective of the size.

I could also be creating scenes that don't happen in the game, something typical that happens when L&P puts up a teaser.

• Angry
Reactions: Jude6

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
L&P has changed Sophia's body multiple times, bigger breasts, slimmer body and slightly more muscled back (yoga scene - change clothes for bathing), in height she is a bit shorter than Aiden but also could simulate that effect by being a few steps back from Aiden and Andre's position, plus the angle of the image affects the perspective of the size.

I could also be creating scenes that don't happen in the game, something typical that happens when L&P puts up a teaser.
No way this is Sophia unless the "special thing" is some weird AWAM concept where all characters look weirdly proportioned.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Are you really trying to argue that the girl in the teaser could be Sophia?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
What do you think is the bonus event if Jennifer is the woman in the teaser?

Where will Sophia enter the scenes
You do know that not once has he ever released a teaser which shows the actual main event.
This bonus scene is supposed to open interesting options for later in the game. The woman we will follow is going to be Sophia not Jenny. Whatever the actual bonus scene is will be revealed only in the update. This is most definitely not the main event of the scene

As for now, that woman in the teaser is Jenny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk and Ivrol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What do you think is the bonus event if Jennifer is the woman in the teaser?

Where will Sophia enter the scene?

Do not exist :KEK:
It's entirely possible that Sophia wont be in the bonus event. Sophia was only briefly in the bonus storyline with Dylan, and even then, only at the beginning. This could be an event from Aiden's POV.

As for an unblurred version of the teaser, one obviously exists, on L&P's hard drive. He just appears to be unwilling to share it with his "loyal" patrons.

Reactions: Jude6 and nexer

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
View attachment 1633166

sorry for breaking your illusions, but the girl in the photo is very short and thin, I doubt she is sophia.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The term "bonus event" was bugging me till now.
At this point, with the "teaser" pic, why should we still assume the bonus event will be about Sophia? Maybe this is exactly why this is considered as a "bonus event", because the sexy scene is not about Sophia.

Reactions: Ivrol

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 1633166

Maybe L&P knowed that teasers anyway will be leaked and add Jen instead Sophia on second teaser. This guy just lie to us???

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe L&P knowed that teasers anyway will be leaked and add Jen instead Sophia on second teaser. This guy just lie to us???
Can you tell me what is the lie ? Where did he write Sophia is on the Teaser. Also nowhere has it been confirmed that Sophia is not in the scene.

Logically thinking, if this scene is supposed to have options for later then it won't be following Jenny throughout. Sophia has to be introduced. Jenny is a character even whose name is not known on this thread. The only storyline in this game independent of Sophia is Dylan and Ellie, top two most popular characters of the game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The term "bonus event" was bugging me till now.
At this point, with the "teaser" pic, why should we still assume the bonus event will be about Sophia? Maybe this is exactly why this is considered as a "bonus event", because the sexy scene is not about Sophia.
I'm beginning to think the event might be as simple as the Aiden, Andre and Jennifer planning task #5, away from prying by other students like Zac. So no striptease etc, so even "sexy" would be an overstatement.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm beginning to think the event might be as simple as the Aiden, Andre and Jennifer planning task #5, away from prying by other students like Zac. So no striptease etc, so even "sexy" would be an overstatement.
The teaser shows Jenny pulling down her pants. That is the beginning of Sexy if you ask me. And this is just the teaser. Every scene we have seen till now has far surpassed what is shown in the teaser. So I wouldn't say it won't have anything sexual.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The teaser shows Jenny pulling down her pants. That is the beginning of Sexy if you ask me. And this is just the teaser. Every scene we have seen till now has far surpassed what is shown in the teaser. So I wouldn't say it won't have anything sexual.
Also every Taks surpassed the other one. When we remember the last task there was even touching involved. So it hould be way more than that. Having a threesome while Sophia is waching could be one of them

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes